The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-01-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
nikejustdoit is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nam from Lust365

Looks: 8.5/10 (95% of most recent photos) more like a face that grows on you and not love at first sight).

Body: 8/10 I like skinny girls but hot for me. Nice ass, big boobs, no extra fats, very nice figure actually.

Skin: 8/10 not fair not tan but smooth

Shower: showered me like a baby, pretty good actually, best fl shower i ever had

BBBJ: 10/10 Very very good uses her tongue, suck your balls, deep-throat (I mean I dont have an abnormally large dick just about 6 inches, so this experience could differ).
One of the best here - Very sensual BBBJ

FJ: 8.5/10
will most likely want you to be on top, but she will do most position, best go doggie coz that ass
Old 02-01-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
benny22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Prada from Stable GX

As usual, very easy and straight forward to arrange session from bro GX.

Quite pretty lady, not far off from pictures, usual thai tan, nice set of headlights for her size. Heard from her that she's really works as a nurse back in Thailand.
Easy to chat with, with some English and a little bit of Chinese although sometimes can't understand. Doesn't need to use Google to translate.
Requested for a simple massage and was given one and decided to skip the second shot.
Attitude is excellent, no signs of rushing and black face either.

FJ would give 8/10. Responsive and patient throughout.
GFE 8/10 as well.

Would likely RTF again.
Old 02-01-2024, 10:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone have her personal contacts details? An PM me.. want to connect in Thailand. ☺️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=968463

List from KinkyThai

Try to book a session in the morning 10am yet she’s fully book for the day

Unable to meet her before she leave (not free for the next 2 days)

Wish her best of luck for year 2024

Gladly appreciate for the efforts she have put in for the past sessions, it would be memorable for me

She’s the best bonk for me in year 2023
Old 02-01-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION... BONK THIS FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbz1991 View Post

I seldom RTF but Layla is the second lady from FoxyThai that I just had to RTF, because her looks really appeal to me and her wild horny side that LOVES sex is a crime if missed.

Thanks to bro @bbz1991 for capturing the accurate photos of Layla, she looks exactly like the photos above, no need further discount. Needless to say she don't look the least bit Thai. Even the way she talk with the "lahs" instead of "nah" makes her sound like a local.

This time she cheerfully greeted me at the door seeing that she recognize me saying how much she missed me, wow this lady's KC is damn strong.

This time I decided to slowly enjoy myself, painting her softly until her whole body twitches, bringing up the tempo to more pronounced sucking of her clit with lips smacking, she really loves being painted and so I painted her in multiple occasions, making her moan very loud, each time climaxing with body shaking hip thrusting action. Her tits gets hard when climax as well, what a treat. Can't get enough of that reaction.

Even after she had an orgasm, she willingly open her legs to be pounded again and again, each time keep repeating the phrase "Yes, I like it", eyes closed mouth wide open, tongue sticking out to receive my mouth to suck on her soft, sweet tongue.

Just like my first visit, the action never stop for more than an hour, even then she was enjoying herself even after making herself breathless from moaning non-stop.

For all bros that are hesitating, her slots are already filling up fast from Bros that have tried her out and returning for the intoxicating action. It's now getting difficult to book her without advance booking. There's a reason why her price has gone up, for sure I'll be queueing to RTF this rare gem again.

What are you waiting for... MAI TU LIAO!

PS: She also give a good massage with adequate pressure to feel it in your muscles. For bros that enjoy massage in between, may also take that into consideration

Last edited by HumbleDude; 03-01-2024 at 07:18 AM.
Old 02-01-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Layla (FoxyThai):

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=969267

OKT: Friendly and responsive. No issues with booking
Room: Decently sized and clean. No need to BYOT

Looks: Quite close to live vids. Looks like a Thai version of Gillian Chung
Body: Petite and slim with nice B+ to C enhanced boobs (not hard kind)
Comms/GFE: No GT needed. Chatty and friendly. Session felt non-commercial throughout
French: Fluent and reciprocating
BBBJ: Decent and long enough though not her strength
FJ: Can take a long + hard pounding. Gets wet easily too

Overall: A surprisingly good bonk at her price which exceeded my expectations. No surprise her price has risen due to her popularity. RTF is defo on the cards~

YMMV and happy bonking/new year

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-01-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 1
humburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION... BONK THIS FL

Thanks to bro @bbz1991 for capturing the accurate photos of Layla, she looks exactly like the photos above, no need further discount. Needless to say she don't look the least bit Thai. Even the way she talk with the "lahs" instead of "nah" makes her sound like a local.

This time she cheerfully greeted me at the door seeing that she recognize me saying how much she missed me, wow this lady's KC is damn strong.

What are you waiting for... MAI TU LIAO!

PS: She also give a good massage with adequate pressure to feel it in your muscles. For bros that enjoy massage in between, may also take that into consideration
Wow bro, Me is newbie. Can I pm u to ask how to book such a hottie?
I also surname HUM
Old 02-01-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
dogisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdogisme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Desiree Foxythai

Arrangements were smooth.
Condo apartment.
Was told she looks better in person.
I think she has this unplaceable beauty.
Between girl next door, down to earth girl, yet trying to go sexy.
Speaks and understand simple English.

Slim body, youthful smooth complexion, quite fair.
Aunatural boobs sufficiently ample with small sensitive nips.
A little shy at first,
but warms up fast.
Silky long smooth flowing hair.

Friendly personality. Makes sure you feel good. Keeps checking in various aspect, room temperature, etc.

A little shy about herself. Said maybe she wants to enhance. But I assured her, they look and feel better Aunatural. And she was ok for me to handle and fondle and play with her sensitive nipple,
While she bbbj me. 1 hand on her head, another hand playing with her nipple, went faster, she took the hint and combination hand and mouth. It was good. No teeth feel. Able to reach point of no return.

Massage offered in between. Simple and sensual.

2nd round started soon after. Her sensual bbbj and seeing that nice body of hers going at it. A sight to remember. This time, initiated caps on, and told her to lay down, entered her missionary, and her moans were beckoning. Fondles her boobs feels young and supple, soft and natural. Good feels. Held her legs up and started pounding her more and deeper, she let out more moans.
2 shots were done within 1 hour.
It was that good.

I will most likely rtf.
Old 02-01-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*FR FOR Amina from TRL*

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=969195

🗓️ Date 日期 : 2 Jan 2024
Name 名字: Amina

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10 (nice make up. Pretty)
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 28 (definitely a few years older then advertised)
Body 身材 : 8/10 (very nice. Good proportions. Some discount from picture. Pictures are stretched. Face and body not as long and thin as pictured but just nice)
Boobs 胸部 : 10/10 (amazing boobs. Enhanced but great job)
Kissing 接吻 : 7/10 (just a little)
Catbath 全身漫游 : 7/10 (not really. Just licking nipples while riding you)
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9/10 (strong suction)
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Yup. Responsive.
FJ 爱爱 : 9/10 (I did not last long. Not even second round)
HJ: NA
GFE 女朋友感 : She's a bit cold and quiet in the beginning but opens up during the session. We chatted and cuddled quite a bit towards the end. She slept on my chest with her hand on my belly which was cute.
Massage 按摩 : NA

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 : Very good. Left a happy man.

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹 Boobs
🔹 Doggy (nice ass, good posture)
🔹 Licking nipples while riding

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : I rarely do because I want to try others so no.
Old 02-01-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
screengenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bonk night with Kiki from Lust365

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...highlight=kiki

She’s making a scene on the web so need to try her out for my self
Looks- 8.5/10 cute. Close similarity to pictures
Body- 9/10 for petite bod lovers
Boobs- 8/10 average sized. It’s perky and well rounded
Bbbj- 9/10 more to learn but she is hard working and trued her best to gag at least with my bro
Fj- 9/10 must say she is good. Super satisfied that she was able to keep it up with my sex drive. Playful and good teaser
Rtf: will surely Rtf.

Disclaimer: hope this review help bros to decide. Maybe different experience from one to another. Happy bonking
Old 02-01-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ers62010 View Post
Anyone have her personal contacts details? An PM me.. want to connect in Thailand. ☺️
Don’t mind please share to me either, I didn’t ask during my visits, she’s fully book for tomorrow, left midnight session
Old 03-01-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: LFT
Horse: Bee

Actually attempted to book another stable cos I've been going LFT too many times liao wanted to try something new. But that other stable OKT dunno simi taiji so rude, talk like I owe him money. Sua la eh, ppl pay money one. Don't expect hotel service but don't need so guailan ma hor.

So booked Bee from LFT, this time OKT not friendly like last time but still polite and professional. I saw Bee previously when I went for Gee, face not that pretty but her body was banging hot.

Bee felt like fwb, tcss with me like buddy. Very fun and chill. 100% ding dong type. Idk how she know, maybe Gee said something about me cos she was like, 'you the one take nice photo?? I want I want'.

The highlight for me were her boobs. I'm one that prefers natural. Small nvm, just don't like fake boobs but...... Bee's boobs are super duper soft like tofu man. She said they paid alot for them. If I don't see the scar I will be hard pressed to tell they were fake. Seriously guys, you all go try and tell me I'm crazy. Her tight waist and smoking hot ass. Damn I couldn't last long this time.

As usual, live pics. This time got alot haha. She ask me edit make white white, but I don't want. Wanna see white white pics see stable photos better. Here are my selections. Please enjoy.

BIG FIRM SOFT TOFU BOOBIES!

Last edited by KCmePLZ; 03-01-2024 at 01:08 AM.
Old 03-01-2024, 02:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Bobfast is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for WAWA (MERCI)
Tuesday 02 Jan 24.

It has been a while since I came out from my retreat to pen down this FR for WAWA ( MERCI).
Had a really wonderful Session this evening with her.
A bubbly, sweet looking and hardworking gal that is difficult to find nowadays.

Looks: 9.5/10. (Glows on you as you look into her eyes. Really looks better in real person, way better than her pics.)
Body: 9/10 (Nice perfect Sexy curvy body, small build but still turned me on fire and make me buay ahan!)
BJ: 10/10 (Eager to please, very sensual & GFE)
FJ: 10/10 (Very hardworking to please me. GFE max!!)
GFE: 10/10 (No horse run, try it and you will know.)
Overall: 9.5/10 (truly from the bottom of my heart.)

WAWA is a rare GEM to find, her attitude was really awesome, it was so lucky for me to meet WAWA since my last hangout
Thanks Bro Merci for the Recommendation and bringing her here.
Bros out there please treat her well, she is really a very nice and hardworking lady. And very cute and lively.

RTF: 101% sure. (Really missed her now....) Will arrange a session before she left
Old 03-01-2024, 05:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
pussy_suckling is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Layla Foxythai

OKT: Very nice , friendly, hassle free.
Looks: 10/10 - pretty and cute.
GFE: 10/10 - she is outstanding, no wonder so difficult to book her😝
BBBJ: 10/10 - fantastic feel. keep on going until i told her to stop😊
Painting / 69 - nice looking pussy and i paint like no tomr.
FJ: 10/10 - Clean Shaven, super cute pussy.

Overall: 10/10
RTF: yes
Old 03-01-2024, 06:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bralessbaby is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yuri, Seduction
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...highlight=yuri

Looks: 8.5 85% resemblance
Body: 8.5 I consider her not slim. Not fat also. Cute size with right amount of meat in her body
Boobs: 8 B cup
Painting/69: 9/10 she loves to get painted. Arching back and moaning and scratching on my back says it all. Extra boost for me to paint her even more. Btw she taste damn good
Bbbj: 9 super hunger for me. Good stroking and suctions
Fj: 9 doggy is for the win. Good hips and perfect for hard pounding

Overall:
She is a must try
Old 03-01-2024, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Iseeupic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Nan from Lust365
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...&highlight=nan

3 words to sum it up
- Seductive
- Sexy
- Horny
Nan is my type of girl. Sexy and super horny. Not sure with all other bros exp here but she’s wild. CIM her twice. She happily took it all in.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1