The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 09-05-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by TickTock View Post
I visit a thai monk annually for prayers and blessing.

And every year after blessing ritual he will tell me 2 things.
1) Dont eat Dog meat
2) Dont fuck someone elses wife.

Since then, i never entertain the thought of fucking a married woman ever. Absolute No No for me.
Salute bro!
Old 09-05-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by totacos View Post
Of course u right . I got that chance. but if it was too direct, I think the situation would be different. and it might be considered rude.
I’m no angel too bro… hehe
Old 09-05-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Areyoume2000 View Post
If we talk about karma, then what men do also contains karma. playing with ML WL whatever lah... if you talk about karma in this unholy forum, it feels funny
My karma is not referring to retribution. It’s more of a reminder what goes around comes around. Sure, we play other people’s wife. Similarly we also should expect others to target ours.

Just reminding all that it happens. Karma means different to each I guess. I’m not here to say I’m better than you or what if you really know me too.
Old 09-05-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
My karma is not referring to retribution. It’s more of a reminder what goes around comes around. Sure, we play other people’s wife. Similarly we also should expect others to target ours.

Just reminding all that it happens. Karma means different to each I guess. I’m not here to say I’m better than you or what if you really know me too.
Agree.
Think about those MILF we chance upon, be it a OL, ML, FL or any other type, the married ones I refer to, how many of their spouses, bf or other male partners they have so many other sexual encounters? Close to nil. Why? Cause most of these ladies know how to hide, lie or cheat.
Karma is real. Just when is the time to know if we have more or less bad ones, we don't know.
Old 09-05-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 14
redarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to all

Interesting u mention no foreplay. I can agree they will know what they want & foreplay is also what I look forward to. IMHO milf are experienced vs that of SYT in some cases, of course we can have very liberal SYT but that’s if they r available for us. Not really looking out to conquer someone else partner but looking for the moment of convenience where both adult can indulge in adult things without feeling any guilt or remorse. If she or I happen to be married that’s something we can’t change.

Quote:
Beauty of M(arried)ILF is the fact that the ladies themselves are not out to play, they know what they want, thus you don't need long foreplay, or games or mind games to get between their legs.

All it needs is the right moment, right time and right connection, even the good-girl-next-door will part their legs willingly.

They're already experienced, they know and if they allow, it's because they want it. Sure, some waver and unsure, but once lust sets in...

Of course, beware karma.
Old 09-05-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Unless we are looking for a serious, genuine relationship that leads to marriage, otherwise, why bother to find out the real marital status or relationship status of the women? Anyway, they also might not be totally honest to reveal.
Even if a lady is not attached or married, but is being pursued by some mafia, you can still get into trouble if you and her are seen dating.
Life is a gamble, ain't it?
Old 09-05-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Who initiated the “naughty”? Any chance you share some details 😜
Of course yours truly initiated haha. Will share how soon
Old 09-05-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Interesting u mention no foreplay. I can agree they will know what they want & foreplay is also what I look forward to. IMHO milf are experienced vs that of SYT in some cases, of course we can have very liberal SYT but that’s if they r available for us. Not really looking out to conquer someone else partner but looking for the moment of convenience where both adult can indulge in adult things without feeling any guilt or remorse. If she or I happen to be married that’s something we can’t change.
Foreplay meaning flirting in face, over drinks courtship etc. in bed foreplay is always enjoyable hehe…
Old 09-05-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

Got once, a married woman asked me to lend her 10k to settle some issues. Even I got the $, I wouldn't lend as she mostly wouldn't return. At most 1k for ons if she is fine with it but I didn't ask. She settle the issues in the end btw.
Old 09-05-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
Sianzz89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Foreplay meaning flirting in face, over drinks courtship etc. in bed foreplay is always enjoyable hehe…
just to start to have more chemistry
Old 09-05-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 16
zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!

Managed to bed the Jap MILF today.
She left her kids at home and came out to meet me.
Her husband is always overseas.
Her pussy is so tight and her boobs are natural B cup.
Sad to know that she didn’t have sex with her husband since Covid.
I am still enjoying the moment.
Old 09-05-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzzzzz07 View Post
Can share the details here with us how u enjoyed her from beginning to end like most other bros do ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-05-2024, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
pussy too long no use is not good. Tell her regular usage will prevent spiderwebs hehe…
Old 10-05-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Subarashiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
because no have sex for a long time. then her pussy is tight and doesn't get wet easily, right? Its so shiok lahh
Old 11-05-2024, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 16
zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subarashiki View Post
because no have sex for a long time. then her pussy is tight and doesn't get wet easily, right? Its so shiok lahh
Yes, it took her awhile to get wet.
Initially she was shy, but when her mood came, she was very horny.
The moan was very sexy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1