The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-01-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
Thomaslee2328 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThomaslee2328 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=969949

16 Jan 24
Visited Dawn from T21

OKT- efficient & promptly replying, ladies soft ar always legit like advertised
Looks- 9/10 pretty with more mature look. Those who like XMM can pass
Body- 8/10 slim and fit, fair skin compared to usual Thai, got tattoos which look sexy on her
Boobs- 7/10 I supposed is B, natural, soft & sensitive
BBBJ- 8/10 blows well. Licking & sucking of balls & willing to go long, tried to take all my 2ic in, appreciate her effort
French- 9/10 Iike couples whose in love
Painting- 8/10 No smell, well-trimmed, keep asking me to go on
FJ- 9/10 can ride for long, any position also willing to try. Doggy at a nice view with her nice ass. Back to missionary at last, pump while french, nice bonk

Overall awesome bonk, feel so much being loved by her as her GFE is 100%. Always smiling and ensure I felt good. Confirmed good one. Worth your support lah.
Old 17-01-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 5
Dragonbal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragonbal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=970622

My second visit to Rita from Galaxy
Looks: 9/10 she's definitely much prettier in person. Slightly tan than photos but fairer than most Thais
Body: 10/10 Really my type. Tall girl with a curvy ass. Boobs are man made and fits her figure.
BBBJ: 8/10 Nothing to shout but she keeps sucking till I had to stop her
GFE: Only small kisses, not much a frencher. Friendly, laughs a lot with primary school English.
FJ: 10/10 she's game to do almost everything I asked. My first visit I barely lasted a minute. After pumping in missionary she suggested side doggy and she arched her sexy ass on my dick. Inserted my dick in that warm hole of her and burst after a few pumps seeing her solid ass.
Second visit I had a more time to enjoy. Made her ride me then carried fuck her crazy. She then suggested doggy and started to arch her sexy ass on me again. I succumbed in doggy enjoying every second of it

Will definitely RTF her again if I can
Had to Agree and up you bro! Legite review.
Definitely a RTT material.
Old 17-01-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Friendtech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixerknight View Post
Yeah Bro... This looks good
she was with PB jane
Old 17-01-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
santaclauses is Cool - loads of Potential

JJ
Lust365

First impression, pretty lady, she is also quite tall and slim. Fair skin. Her smile will melt your heart. Started kissing before proceeding to the room.

Anyway proceeded to the room, kissing and undressing, went to the bed and started giving me a bbbj. Really good bbbj, long and erotic till i shot into her mouth.

Sucked me real dry and still keep pumping her beautiful mouth on my dick till I had to hold her head still. Pulled out, she gave me a naughty smile and went to the bathroom.

Turned around, little horny, and went for a second round, no complains, very accommodative, doggie her standing till I had my second shot.

Overall was a good experience.
Old 17-01-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
u10cls is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t...hlight=cartoon

Cartoon from Seduction

Looks : 8.5/10, very beautiful features and smile. Sexy eyes and lips.
Body : 8.5/10 slim, natural C cup boobs. Clean shaven below
BBBJ : 9/10 Non-stop slippery bbbj, offered suck till dry and still sucking till you need to really stop it with your hands,
FJ : 9/10 All position no problem. Really wet, easy pumping
GFE : 9/10 Non-commercial, like talking with friends. Easy going.
RTF: yes
Old 17-01-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 8
topguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud of

Seduction-Penny

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=970810

I would say firstly that her Pics So-So.
But Bro Seduction Recommends me and shows some of her reviews conversation and i was convinced to book her.
She's really way better in person then pics.

A very sweet young girl with good communication skills making a great GFE. Her English have the Europe Slang and understand that she travelled before to Scotland with was like 'Wow' me for a moment.

Looks: 9/10 90% as per pic her legit 100%
Body: 10/10 Tight and young body very smooth Very Perfect
Boobs: 8/10 Natural B sensitive when u suck on her nips
BBBJ+CIM: 10/10 Chemistry is there and i like her from the start so totally enjoyed her sucking. Eyes contact was great makes me cum in no time.
Fj: 10/10 Tight Tight Tight. Under mileage type and moans very sexily when bonking her. Said i took a bit longer than others to cum lol...
Overall: 10/10 RTF for sure
Damage: $180/90/2 + CIM $30

Thanks Bro Seduction for the arrangement.
Will RTF for Sure!
Old 17-01-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Dimlyts is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...highlight=kimm

Kimm of Lust
Looks: 8.5
Body: 9
Boobs: 8.5
Pussy: 9
Bbbj: 8
Fj: 8.5
Overall:
Young, horny and willing to give it all to please. I give her 9/10 overall.
Old 17-01-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been quite some time since I had a Thai dish but I really have to give a shout out to club Friday’s Brenda.

I have seen quite a number of FRs on Brenda, it’s like a fail safe for me as I’m pretty particular about service and mostly attitude.

Brenda fits the bill perfectly.

Colour: What some say about her about Thai tan, I would say her tan is 2 shades lighter than the typical Thai tan.

Body: voluptuous. Meaty ass, ample boobs, eraser like nipples. Shaved pussy.

Service: 11/10. Why 11? Simple, I did not do anything at all throughout. From bbbj and hi in the showers to her riding me all the fucking way good lord merry Christmas to me. Her cow girl is excellent but let me tell you this, her reverse cow girl is even more spectacular when you can see her ass bouncing up and down on your shaft.

I really can’t wait to meet her again, due to busy schedule of both mine and her it’s pretty hard to get a good time to meet.

Many thanks to Okt cf for bringing in such a gem and of course, for your prompt and courteous replies.
Old 17-01-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 2
JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiseguy94 View Post
--- Namfon ---
Felt the urge to release and contacted usual stable FoxyThai for a late night slot. As always, OKT is responsive and steady in arranging a mystery surprise for me, even though very late night.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?p=...6#post22985276

Was assigned Namfon that night. She is very quick to open up and provided great service. Discount from pictures about 30%, normal slight facial blemish, not too smooth like pictures, and bakness level about 4/10. Boobs not humongous but nice enough for a handful.

Service wise is excellent! BBBJ in the shower while her eyes looks up at you. Sloppy BBBJ in bed, nice for me, no teeth, very shiok. Her moaning is pleasant to hear while she gets pumped in missionary. Doggy also damn shiok as her ass is piak piak material! She take initiative and hardworking, stroking and teasing my lil bro after 1st shot to get it ready for 2nd round. Speaks some English so no issues. Value for money "sexy surprise" by OKT and wasn't disappointed. Looking forward to FoxyThai's other ladies as stable has few new girls in.

Thanks for arranging and hope to engage your stable again when I'm in "need" 😂😂🤤🤤

I agreed that the service provided by Namfon is excellent, given the price point of $130 for 90 minutes. Had my first load unleashed in the shower, and on her face. 2nd was after a long bbbj and a good AR licking before pumping her in doggy and relased in her mouth CIM style, with her licking every last drop of it. Photos almost similar and like bro Naiseguy94 said, need discount abit. Slight meat but natural boobs. But imo, worth it with the services given at price point.

Tipped her $20 and left a happy uncle.

RTF - Targeting a SYT in the same stable
Old 17-01-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 4
Asystors is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAsystors is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAsystors is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw this new gem on shore! Texted bro chai for a reservation this morning.

Victoria, Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=971354&highlight=

OKT: as usual, friendly and prompt replies. Instructions clear

Looks: Not going to comment much. Cause the photo taken speaks everything. ' SIBEI CHIO LOOKING'

Body: Perfect figure for me and her enhanced boobs was soft and nice to suck and lick. She belongs to the horny category. When having roleplay she ensures I'm comfortable with her. Solid!

Pussy: Clean shaved! Yummy abalone. No smell and we had 69 positions. Paint her G spot rapidly she moan like no tomorrow

GFE: One of the best I ever met in 2024!

Bbbj/ AR: Start from slow stroking and when things are getting secure, she follow my pace I request and no teeth feel at all. First shot unload in her mouth. Never neglect my balls and even lick my asshole too. Power!

Fj: She is a good rider! We had few positions and she's very accommodating. Pound her last in doggy grab on her waist and gave a turbo speed caps off and unload my cum on her chest! Good attitude and very nice gem👍

RTF material!

Old 17-01-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
eyefone13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kim from Lust365.

Saw recent FRs by bros here on her. Quickly got into contact with OKT. Got booked in the morning slot and all was perfect, a good target for sure.

Looks : Can say she's looks very similar to posted pics but didnt wear much makeup. Didn't mind much as she looks good already.

Body : A little sex bomb best describes her body. Small but has curves in all the right places. Smooth skin and a plump ass that was just begging to be smacked.

Very high GFE. Can understand simple english. Action started in shower. She erotically soaped me up while we frenched and I played with her soft boobs. After rinsing off the soap, gave a deep dt bbj while looking up at me. Damn shiok. All the while, her moans and slurps just added to the experience. Had to stop her before I CIM in the shower.

Got out dried quickly and she continued to DT me. At times, she was submissive and I could facefuck her without restraint. But the moment I let up abit, she became all slutty and used her tongue all over. She came up to catbath then we frenched furiosly. Would also erotically lick my ears while grinding her body against mine. Almost climax there but quickly requested caps on.

Went reverse cowgirl first and man, can she ride. In that position, I could see her ass bounce up and down and I smacked it. Her moans were more JAV style, which is great to me. Switched to doggy, again just excellent. Did the pull-her-hands-back-doggy. So great. Switched to missionary to french while pumping and climaxed.

Suffice to say a great first shot. In between both shots we cuddled with her fondling my dick and in no time got ready for second round. Pretty much the same with first round except I facefucked her more for a CIM ending.

Worth The Wait
All in all, she hit all my personal turn-ons. Will definitely RTF. Service was top-notch. Not a time watcher as well and spent the full 90mins with me.
Old 17-01-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
lanerwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

16/1 Jenny Evening Session.
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=970939

OKT: clear instruction.
Looks: Cute and pretty in person
Body: slim waist and no fats. Bros that want a tight body should consider.
French: passionate and intense about it. just like frenching with a horny slut.
BBBJ: Great tongue action , she is hardworking and do it non stop hands free.
FJ: did missionary, lotus and finished with doggy the 1st round. 2nd time finished in missionary while holding her hips and going fast and hard.
GFE: Excellent. Very accommodating and friendly.

Hope to RTF before she goes back

Last edited by lanerwalker; 17-01-2024 at 03:48 PM.
Old 17-01-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Kankai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rita from galaxy

i knew i had to find some action with her after seeing bro post

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=970622

My second visit to Rita from Galaxy
Looks: 9/10 she's definitely much prettier in person. Slightly tan than photos but fairer than most Thais
Body: 10/10 Really my type. Tall girl with a curvy ass. Boobs are man made and fits her figure.
BBBJ: 8/10 Nothing to shout but she keeps sucking till I had to stop her
GFE: Only small kisses, not much a frencher. Friendly, laughs a lot with primary school English.
FJ: 10/10 she's game to do almost everything I asked. My first visit I barely lasted a minute. After pumping in missionary she suggested side doggy and she arched her sexy ass on my dick. Inserted my dick in that warm hole of her and burst after a few pumps seeing her solid ass.
Second visit I had a more time to enjoy. Made her ride me then carried fuck her crazy. She then suggested doggy and started to arch her sexy ass on me again. I succumbed in doggy enjoying every second of it

Will definitely RTF her again if I can
when booking with OKT he send me her sexy video and i booked asap and had a wonderful time with her thanks bro for sharing
Old 17-01-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
fencingtoad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Soda from FF
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=970936&highlight=

Looks: sweet cute girl next door (light makeup)
Body/Figure: slim killer body, very enticing and sexy.
Massage : Good and skillful as she work in massage before
Boobs: All natural B cup soft to touch.
French: very passionate like gf like that
BBBJ: Didn’t disappoint me at all. Her tongue fu is very professional. Twisting, Twirling, Sucking, Tugging, Rubbing, Blowing, Nibbling she did it all. It was damn good i’ll say
FJ: wild and active in bed, accommodating and eager to please. Good session with her.
Gfe : very attentive, friendly and chatty
Rtf : yes
Old 17-01-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 5
japankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had Tarma Session with Emma+Eileen from Seduction

Looks: Emma 8/10 Eileen 9/10
Body: Both 8/10
Boobs: Both Natural
BBBJ: Can Double blow together. Best was when Emma Blowing me and Eileen sucking my balls seriously just want to cum right away
FJ: Both are tight with good response.
Overall: 10/10 for a good tarma session. They have good working chemistry and no awkwardness hence making the session great.
Damage: Bro Seduction offered $300/90/2 hence i took it and it was a reasonable price. And i think its nice to book Tarma coz we can have the whole place for ourselves.

Thanks Seduction.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1