The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-07-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
If that farker still have balls and a conscience he will do the right thing and return it to her.. Karma will cfm strike that farker hard..

( Click to show/hide )
Ya man. Knn dog take advantage of ppls trust. Karma strike u 9696 man
Old 19-07-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It should be 1 day to 2days earning

It’s very common

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Stole all her money or is it just the earnings for the day?
Old 19-07-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Lol, she told me before it was actually part of her plan to extend her stay in sg..
Yes, I heard about that too.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 19-07-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
massageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Maybe... just maybe could be a blessing in disguise. Not sure what’s the latest now, but I think there’s a 3 month monitoring period whereby China don’t allow them to go back after tio covid.
I heard something similar from a ML who is going to rtc sometime soon too. If bought air ticket already = wasted $$ cuz cannot enter
Old 19-07-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
It should be 1 day to 2days earning

It’s very common
Can be even more as many ML don't use proper bank account and usually accumulate a fair bit before remitting the money.
Old 19-07-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
If that farker still have balls and a conscience he will do the right thing and return it to her.. Karma will cfm strike that farker hard..

( Click to show/hide )
hope more brothers will support her

heartache to see this kind of incident
Old 19-07-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

( Click to show/hide )
Very sad to see this. 趁火打劫 stealing people’s hard earned money
Old 19-07-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Is not a small sum also..

Which mudderfarking farktard would even one to do that to this poor gal..

She has a suspicion on who it could be but chances of getting it back is basically slim to none..

Sighs.. Just hope the best for her now.. She has a solid regular base so I foresee help pouring in for her..
What a low life farking scum to do that? Whoever you are, you are worse than a piece of shit. At least shit is useful as fertilizer.
Old 19-07-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No matter it is hard/easy money, stealing money is still wrong la

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Very sad to see this. 趁火打劫 stealing people’s hard earned money
Old 19-07-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 5
KongBaBao1111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongBaBao1111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/pp-massage/

Anyone got try this lady before?
Old 19-07-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
No matter it is hard/easy money, stealing money is still wrong la
The fucker has been around for years. He preys on MLs as he assesses that MLs would not dare call "999" because while the MLs are victims, they would land themselves in trouble because they would have to admit that they are providing sexual services, plus ghey are violating the terms of their EPs/WPs/SVPs.

Such incidents will go on until he comes across some feisty ML who doesn't give a fuck about repatriation and proceeds to report the crime.

Last edited by JasonJG; 19-07-2022 at 11:06 PM.
Old 19-07-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
The fucker has been around for years. He preys on MLs as he assesses that MLs would not dare call "999" because while the MLs are victims, they would land themselves in trouble because they would have to admit that they are providing sexual services, plus ghey are violating the terms of their EPs/WPs/SVPs.

Such incidents will go on until he comes across some feisty ML who doesn't give a fuck about repatriation and proceeds to report the crime.
How do u know it's the same guy?
Old 19-07-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Hope the chek ark guy gets his just deserts..In the past, I used to tell my fav or reg ML to be always beware of customers, including myself, as they are all sorts of ppl,. You guys can do that and hope it helps to minimise such incident depriving of this guy the chance to strike
Old 20-07-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

I have some regular ml, sometimes I feel that they think it is very safe in Singapore

They think Stealing will never happens to them

They just put few hundred on the table as this amount is a little money

As an old saying goes, know guy know face, but you never know his heart haha

Just be aware la

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Hope the chek ark guy gets his just deserts..In the past, I used to tell my fav or reg ML to be always beware of customers, including myself, as they are all sorts of ppl,. You guys can do that and hope it helps to minimise such incident depriving of this guy the chance to strike
Old 20-07-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:

( Click to show/hide )
Not doubting her but sometime we just have to take it with a pinch of salt. I have heard many such "fake" stories to gain sympathy and they may end up with compensated bonus from others.

Just like another WL/ML always like to gain attention by stating her panties stolen by others
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1