The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-08-2022, 04:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium20 View Post
Wah... Really tempted to try Yue Yue now. Thanks for the recommendation bro.
shes quite good. I was wondering why her biz so so nia, then I saw that got ppl sabo her with bad review. no wonder lar.
Old 08-08-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Have she been told to buy her air ticket?
Until she has been told then is bye bye confirmed.
Else it is norm these days to extend white card monthly until their case is officially closed.

Yes, she's been informed to get her tickets already...sob sob. So soon its bye bye Bi Er, bye bye big beautiful breasts, bye bye nice happy girl.

Can't remember the exact date but she flies off in 4 weeks time.
Old 08-08-2022, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom12345 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/rainbow-massage/
Long overdue FR. One man’s meat is another man’s poison. Only for sharing.

Face: look alike the photo. Pre-milf with curvy body. Make up and meeting me. So it is a plus point.
Language: mandarin.
Height: about 1.6m.
Massage done on a bed.

When the door is open, she worn a long T shirt covering her full body without pant. Long hair with good smell, attractive lady, I said it is not bad.

Shower and lied down on the bed. The room is a little messy unlike other ML, so I would say bro with OCD.. just take it easy.

Attitude: talkative, make sure you get bored. Topic is variety flavour. Although I really want to rest and get a good massage, but I think it is okay to TCSS. She mostly okay with your needs and when I try to roam more, she remind me please be gentle. Mutual respect work well and I check for her permission before I proceed further.

Strength: considerably okay. Could be harder but I think she can relax my back and neck with elbow and grip, still okay.

HDLY: mostly groin, balls and penil head. She knows sensual point, I can’t hold it, moaning. I told her I might have premature eja, slow down a bit, she is okay.

HJ: I think the good 15 mins edging is really driving me crazy. I keep begging her not to torture me, but she keep insist doing it. Like holding your penil head like opening up water bottle, keep holding the root of your bro, tighting up your bro skin ensure you get maximum tease. I moan like crazy. After that, she allow me shot out, while I roaming her soft tits. She gently clean up my bro and I lie down to recover my breath.

Paid and left. I would say’s she very hardworking and willing to served.

RTM: likely will and when I save enough vitamin M
Nice accurate MR. Upped you. Same as what I encountered. But would say more MILF than pre-milf. 😬
Old 08-08-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
shes quite good. I was wondering why her biz so so nia, then I saw that got ppl sabo her with bad review. no wonder lar.
Hate those crude rats always crawling out of the woodwork casting aspersions on bros and MLs alike.

Anyway, I absolutely love a good bbbj-cim. And oftentimes, I prefer it over an intercourse orgasm. In fact, almost always, after bonking the girl silly to her complete sastisfaction, I would ask her to finish me off with her mouth. Nothing like just laying back, focusing only on my own escalating pleasure, then exploding my hot sticky jizz into her moist, warm mouth. Yowzah!

However I haven't visited this ML yet. Maybe I'm just stingy. Hahaha. Or maybe I always look for the best way to spend my money. Because for me, $150 is FJ (with bbbj-cim) territory, not just bbbj. Furthermore, there are still some amazing bbbj-cim practitioners for 120.

Main reasons why I haven't visited this Yue Yue or Xiao Mi.
Old 08-08-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hate those crude rats always crawling out of the woodwork casting aspersions on bros and MLs alike.

Anyway, I absolutely love a good bbbj-cim. And oftentimes, I prefer it over an intercourse orgasm. In fact, almost always, after bonking the girl silly to her complete sastisfaction, I would ask her to finish me off with her mouth. Nothing like just laying back, focusing only on my own escalating pleasure, then exploding my hot sticky jizz into her moist, warm mouth. Yowzah!

However I haven't visited this ML yet. Maybe I'm just stingy. Hahaha. Or maybe I always look for the best way to spend my money. Because for me, $150 is FJ (with bbbj-cim) territory, not just bbbj. Furthermore, there are still some amazing bbbj-cim practitioners for 120.

Wa in that case, just wondering if you could share some of the 120 ML that does a good cim?
Old 08-08-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Wa in that case, just wondering if you could share some of the 120 ML that does a good cim?
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/you-you-massage/

My personal recommendations.
Looks quite ok and location though not near any MRT stn but plenty of parking space nearby.
Old timers will recognise the location used to house another ML also.
She kept her place nice and tidy.
Massage is ok not too bad can see she got do massage before. Her bbbj damn power man twirl and suck everything in when cim.
Friendly and gfe gao gao not careful can kc deep deep man
Please note she is an ang kong siao.
For add on and top up I shall not discuss here. Wait kena hantam for nothing again.
Her pricing of 120 for massage and bbbj and cim is reasonable in my opinion.
Of course ymmv.

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 08-08-2022 at 10:01 AM.
Old 08-08-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yue Yue, I visited two months ago. take 30% off her pics, but she is still good looking. I agree with Bro KopioSteve that at $120 for massage and HJ is a bit high. But I topped up to $150 after she agreed that BBBJ and full auto roam and zhut breasts. BBBJ is excellent and she takes her time. I like her body and skin and she is fully shaved down there as well, I had a good time caressing her and making her moan quite a bit. Negative point is she is the reserved quiet type and can be quite stern if you are not careful with your words. RTM is yes for me as long as I have the $$. If she charged $120 instead of $150, it would help me visit more often. My humble FR to share, thank you for reading.
Old 08-08-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Oh yah visited the Jap Joy before.
Yea u heard me right. She is really a Jap studying here.

Quite a nice lady and the main reason for me to rtm back to her was true to a Jap her condo in east, JC area was clean and well kept with a proper massage bed to boot.

Chatted with her and found out she is a divorcee and studying in evening classes in Singapore.
Massage nothing to shout about but her attentive to cleaniness and tidy really kudos to her.
And how many times can u say u teh a Jap MILF neh neh while she jerk u off
Wah bro. This one must share share leh!!

I also want a Jap milf to jerk me off!!
Old 08-08-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoloman987 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/bi-er-massage/

Went back to Bi Er last week and quite wasted cos she leaving early next month. Bros who havent try her and go and try her cos limited time left! Big boobs plus can zhut, friendly character who will talk to you as well!
got chance delay. It all depends on her PCR results
Old 08-08-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/you-you-massage/

My personal recommendations.
Looks quite ok and location though not near any MRT stn but plenty of parking space nearby.
Old timers will recognise the location used to house another ML also.
She kept her place nice and tidy.
Massage is ok not too bad can see she got do massage before. Her bbbj damn power man twirl and suck everything in when cim.
Friendly and gfe gao gao not careful can kc deep deep man
Please note she is an ang kong siao.
For add on and top up I shall not discuss here. Wait kena hantam for nothing again.
Her pricing of 120 for massage and bbbj and cim is reasonable in my opinion.
Of course ymmv.
Note that it's $120 now for BBBJ, no CIM. She used to provide BBBJ and CIM for $150. I visited her a few times when she was new and recently after she moved to her current place. She's highly playable and is a good recommendation.
Old 08-08-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol. Apparently she is a really good fuck, and her looks, or lacking thereof, has already been very well documented in the "Sibeh good bonks fl2 dome" thread.
Nvr bonked her before, always go for massage + hj /bbbj, her voice n looks really make me wonder what is her true age range, i reckon is somewhere near to 40..
Old 08-08-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Note that it's $120 now for BBBJ, no CIM. She used to provide BBBJ and CIM for $150. I visited her a few times when she was new and recently after she moved to her current place. She's highly playable and is a good recommendation.
My bad about the pricing cause her gfe is super so I usually 加钟。
My pricing hence will be different.
Old 08-08-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, she's been informed to get her tickets already...sob sob. So soon its bye bye Bi Er, bye bye big beautiful breasts, bye bye nice happy girl.

Can't remember the exact date but she flies off in 4 weeks time.
Informed liao mean real bye bye liao.
Enjoy while the season last then ✌️
Old 08-08-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Thanks! Are her photos close to her looks?
Old 08-08-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Thanks! Are her photos close to her looks?
The first two pictures on her page are the most accurate (discount 10%), the rest are more heavily touched up (discount 30%). As previously mentioned, she's an ang kong siao, with a few small tattoos in front, and bigger ones on her back. She bathes with you at the start and is FN with 5G roaming throughout the session. You'll have a pretty fun and enjoyable session with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1