The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-08-2022, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
I wonder if anyone is facing the same issue.

I've been trying to get a slot with a popular delisted vanilla syt ml.
Knew her back since April.

Couple of times, confirmed slot, but cancel on day itself.

Damn irritating and irresponsible.

Bros who are in same situation as myself, feel free to pm.
If she is able to delist and still sustain her business here, there must be a strong base of regular customers (or got bao "ed) hence her priorities will be to those VVVIPs. Probably your session crashes with her priority customer and have booked multiple sessions. I kenna before the ml cancelled my session because another bro booked for 3hrs and my timing was kind of right in the middle. (At least she was upfront about it) What would you choose? Service 1 bro for 3 hours or service 3 bros for the same amount?
Old 31-08-2022, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is zora any good looking to try soon haha
Old 31-08-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
the face is there very long time, not good service, this girl is famous for bad svc
Ooo.. thank you! You saved me. Upz
Old 31-08-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsammy View Post
Got a fallen bro helping us in his review (boon - august 10 - see the first letter of every sentence &#128514
Thank you! Will take a look. Ups!
Old 31-08-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
If she is able to delist and still sustain her business here, there must be a strong base of regular customers (or got bao "ed) hence her priorities will be to those VVVIPs. Probably your session crashes with her priority customer and have booked multiple sessions. I kenna before the ml cancelled my session because another bro booked for 3hrs and my timing was kind of right in the middle. (At least she was upfront about it) What would you choose? Service 1 bro for 3 hours or service 3 bros for the same amount?
Knowing she's hard to book, my bookings are usually 2 hrs and more.
Yet, the bookings are still prone to cancellations.
Bros, you know who you are, and should also consider if this lass is worth our effort
Old 31-08-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 8
Banvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud of

Anyone tried local Ya Ya? https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ya-ya-massage/

Feel like trying but can’t seem to find any FR
Old 31-08-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Is it the hot temper syt? Haha

Even tho is delisted, still fully booking so she has her firm base

I also always get cancel from her on very last min, advance booking also same lol and no matter how regular to her
Old 31-08-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Is it the hot temper syt? Haha

Even tho is delisted, still fully booking so she has her firm base

I also always get cancel from her on very last min, advance booking also same lol and no matter how regular to her
Yes, we are likely to be talking about the same lady.
Used to be very sweet when she first came.
But has attitude problems now

Hope Bros who faced the same issue will boycott this crap ml and force her to wake up from her dream
Old 31-08-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No need to du lan bro... There is plenty of good ML/FL in the playground and just move on. With her this type of attitude one day she will be standing at GL roadside or even worse kenna anti vice. Good luck!
Old 31-08-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows if Nicole still working? Wanted to book a slot but her listing is down
Old 31-08-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, we are likely to be talking about the same lady.
Used to be very sweet when she first came.
But has attitude problems now

Hope Bros who faced the same issue will boycott this crap ml and force her to wake up from her dream
Dude, if this ML is so crappy, why are you even bothering with her? Why are you still desperately trying to book her and throwing 2 hour session money at her? Respect yourself and move on la.

If you want to warn others of her, then mention names! If not, then quite irrelevant ley.

Also your emo, anger and wanting to now discredit her doesn't make you look good.

Just saying yo.
Old 31-08-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Dude, if this ML is so crappy, why are you even bothering with her? Why are you still desperately trying to book her and throwing 2 hour session money at her? Respect yourself and move on la.

If you want to warn others of her, then mention names! If not, then quite irrelevant ley.

Also your emo, anger and wanting to now discredit her doesn't make you look good.

Just saying yo.
Dude, i'm reaching out to fellow bros/regulars who patronize her.
Enough hints have been provided.

As for you, feel free to carry on with your SOD write up and ignore this message. She's probably not your cup of kopi anyway.
Old 31-08-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Knowing she's hard to book, my bookings are usually 2 hrs and more.
Yet, the bookings are still prone to cancellations.
Bros, you know who you are, and should also consider if this lass is worth our effort
Lol this simply mean in her eyes, you have nothing else to offer other than money. Which she can still get from her other supporters and more.
Either more money or simply that fella is a 有趣的灵魂

Just move on and find others who are willing to take your business if she don't want lo
Old 31-08-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
Talon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Dude, i'm reaching out to fellow bros/regulars who patronize her.
Enough hints have been provided.

As for you, feel free to carry on with your SOD write up and ignore this message. She's probably not your cup of kopi anyway.
Bro time to drop her off the list man. There are quite a few good vanilla MLs now to rotate.
Old 31-08-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
studyhardplays2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the bro’s FR to make my chiong experience smooth

Here is my FR for Bi Er
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/bi-er-massage/

Look 8/10 - my type and very close to the photo
Massage 4/10 - not going for that anyway
HJ 8/10 - will try to accommodate with the position I want, shiok!
GFE 9/10 - the GFE is there, will cuddle and talk after shot
Probably will RTM, but I would like to try someone with BBBJ/CIM next

Bro please recommend if there is anyone good at BBBJ/CIM. Thanks! And chiong safely!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1