The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 18-01-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Orchard Towers

im looking for level 2 Lina, viet but can speak chinese.. if anyone knows where she move to, pls PM me
Old 19-01-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien View Post
It used to be 100 during Covid days, and wow now 300 for a fast food? Go dome 1 better hehe
The price fluctuations during these past 2-3 years were insane.

There used to be a slim natural C cupper Taiwanese milf at level 1, I think her name was nana. There was once I was there and enquired about her. Told her I would pay $150 for FJ, even when I tried for $200, she simply said “this is not my price range. I usually charge $350 and above. For your budget, let me introduce you to my colleague who may accept $150.”

Her colleague quite cui in terms of looks and figure. So I walked away.

Many months later there was a period of time where I think business was dire. I spotted the same Taiwanese milf trying to pull customers near the entrance. I approached her and quoted $130 all in for FJ.

Without hesitation, she said ok and led me to the shop and room. I bonked the hell out of her brains. That was for pricing herself so out of reach last time lol. She was quite a “vocal” one, kept moaning about stuff when getting pumped. Anyone knows who I am talking about and where are her whereabouts now?
Old 19-01-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
im looking for level 2 Lina, viet but can speak chinese.. if anyone knows where she move to, pls PM me
last i heard from her, she is taking a break
Old 20-01-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
The price fluctuations during these past 2-3 years were insane.

There used to be a slim natural C cupper Taiwanese milf at level 1, I think her name was nana. There was once I was there and enquired about her. Told her I would pay $150 for FJ, even when I tried for $200, she simply said “this is not my price range. I usually charge $350 and above. For your budget, let me introduce you to my colleague who may accept $150.”

Her colleague quite cui in terms of looks and figure. So I walked away.

Many months later there was a period of time where I think business was dire. I spotted the same Taiwanese milf trying to pull customers near the entrance. I approached her and quoted $130 all in for FJ.

Without hesitation, she said ok and led me to the shop and room. I bonked the hell out of her brains. That was for pricing herself so out of reach last time lol. She was quite a “vocal” one, kept moaning about stuff when getting pumped. Anyone knows who I am talking about and where are her whereabouts now?
the one with blue hair?
Old 20-01-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
the one with blue hair?
I don't recall she has blue hair.

She is quite fair, skinny, long hair and usually wears a black lacey mask during covid times.
Old 20-01-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:

She is quite fair, skinny, long hair and usually wears a black lacey mask during covid times.
PRC la not taiwanese
Old 20-01-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not very sure maybe slight tint of blue
Only got one lady who claims she is Taiwanese
She quoted me 150 all in during covid
dun think i have seen her a very long time
Old 20-01-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Not very sure maybe slight tint of blue
Only got one lady who claims she is Taiwanese
She quoted me 150 all in during covid
dun think i have seen her a very long time
I guess likely is the same lady. She was at the shop next to Sam aka Jontel.
Old 20-01-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 19
bro_society is one of the Best!bro_society is one of the Best!bro_society is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien View Post
It used to be 100 during Covid days, and wow now 300 for a fast food? Go dome 1 better hehe
Need advise which stable near OT?
Old 21-01-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster (eP)

jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bro_society View Post
Need advise which stable near OT?
Gallop Stable at Turf City, they offer both ponies and horses
Old 21-01-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

bro_society is one of the Best!bro_society is one of the Best!bro_society is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
Gallop Stable at Turf City, they offer both ponies and horses
Wah funny meh? Not even asking on exact address. Why come to a forum whereby surface info can’t be shared?
Old 21-01-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah funny meh? Not even asking on exact address. Why come to a forum whereby surface info can’t be shared?
https://www.gallopstable.com/

He is trying to be ironical.
Old 21-01-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
ask in the domes where the stables are, why you ask here in OT thread which has nothing to do with the stables
Old 21-01-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Go in the afternoon. You get Tangli and Mary fresh and cheap ($120). Last time Mary is like semi retire mode. I heard she lost quite a lot in the previous market crash. No idea what happen but now she is always there to work and boost her own income.

Both Tangli and Mary combine can win the Dudu sisters. It is the grannies vs milf
Old 22-01-2023, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
ask in the domes where the stables are, why you ask here in OT thread which has nothing to do with the stables
Because someone mentioned if you are being quoted $300, it’s better to go dome 1.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1