The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-04-2024, 12:55 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
pikapiakpika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Dome 1 is getting scareier. Invasion of the lady boys... gosh (cry)
more and more of them now
Old 05-04-2024, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 7
Bubblesser is one of the Best!Bubblesser is one of the Best!Bubblesser is one of the Best!Bubblesser is one of the Best!

May
Flirtygirls

Looks: Very pretty young lady, straight away smitten

Body: I love thin girls, she was thin and my type (not bone skinny) she goes to the gym so body very sexy

BBBJ: Power suctions, focused on my shaft and balls. I can consider it a clean kind

FJ: Active in bed. Need to tease her to get that naughty gal side of her

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=979309&highlight=
Old 05-04-2024, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

SYT ALERT! LEGIT 22 YRS OLD SYT THAT LOVES SEX!

It's been a long time I'm so excited to share a hidden gem and Anna is one such gem that deserves mention.

First, her looks is close to ad photos, but in person she really exude syt appeal. Told me she's 22, which I believe. Fair with no Thai tan, unblemished cute face, wear braces, nicely curled hair that stretches to her waist, blonde highlights at the edges of her hair, speaks a little English. Slim body type with no protruding belly fats, bakness level 2

What could be better than syt? How about syt with all natural B cup assets, soft and sensitive to the touch.

Does it get any better? How about a syt with all natural assets that can easily get horny when you paint her right and she will pull you in to aggressively kiss and suck your lips and not letting go, using her tongue to lick and suck your lower lips until sore.

Does it get any better? How about a horny syt with natural assets that can orgasm and allow fingering with 2 fingers, her shaven pussy all overflowing with pussy juice that fills the room with squishing water during fingering.

Does it get any better? How about a horny syt with natural assets that will keep pulling you in during FJ, at times she will chuck your fingers into her mouth to suck and keep herself from moaning too loud, other times keep repeating that she likes the sex and wants more.

Does it get any better? How about a horny syt with natural assets that loves to be pumped but also enjoy taking your dick into her mouth, at times sucking your balls deep and at times taking your shaft slowly down her throat then all of a sudden push herself all the way down to the edge of her throat, feeling your dick towards the end of her throat as she gags.

Does it get any better? How about a horny syt with natural assets that loves to be pumped and taking your dick in her mouth and keep asking you to pump her again and again non stop? How about a sweet girl that gives you pecks on the face and back lovingly after the session, then when I thought its all over and wanted to leave, she tell me to lie down so she can give me a massage, which is reasonably good for her age.

Does it get any better? If by the end of this and you feel that it's still not good enough, I don't know what is. She seems new and it's her first time to sg, so Bros that are into syt, this gem MUST NOT BE MISSED. I can already imagine she's going to be packed after this, so mai tu liao, good things must share

Last edited by HumbleDude; 05-04-2024 at 02:20 AM.
Old 05-04-2024, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 5
Johnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=980592&highlight=

Dream
From GX

OKT - usual verification. Quick and easy.

Looks - Usual thai tan.

Body- Curvy body with decent sized boobs and a nice fleshy ass

BBBJ - willing to please. Suck on my balls and uses alot of tongue at the tip!

Fk - I capped and bang her in missionary. We had only 1 position and she was moaning all the way as i bang her deep and hard. She was able to withstand hard penetration.

Massage - Requested for head massage. Did so and promptly fall asleep.
Old 05-04-2024, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
iyxon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bell
Galaxy
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=980398&highlight=

Looks 8/10: Usual thai tan and her looks actually look not bad. It frows on you.
Body 9/10: Good body proportion nicely enhanced pair of boobs.
BJ 8/10: Good suction but cannot really go deep. Other than that, all good with good momentum as well.
AR: doesn't seem to offer
FJ 8/10: Did a few position and the best one for me will be her on top (she will squat and go up and down which feels very good)
Old 05-04-2024, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
continued is one of the Best!continued is one of the Best!continued is one of the Best!

Fr for Lemon (T21)

Had this lovely lady late last night, location is easily accessible. Asked for a good recommendation and OKT recommended her and price is pretty on point for me.

Firstly, she is much better looking that her pics. Long haired, slim b or C cupped girl with silicon boobs, nipples that melt in your mouth. Does decent painting but very passionate frenching. You must try out her bbbj, so eager to please. Fj she's the one who fuck me leh, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl till I shoot, very very shiok, keep on pumping even though my cock is done already.

Overall feedback: 9.5/10

As good as what OKT recommended. Surely worth the money and time spent. All bros should try her out, personally I prefer natural boobs but for her service, no problem I will choose her again

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=980498

Old 05-04-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 22
Mcdonald deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcdonald deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Scarlett
Club Friday
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=978005

Location: Convenient for food soldiers also got ample parking nearby, place is very discreet

Looks: WYSIWYG. Nowadays many photos good but real life reject one. My first impression is good. Always got a weak spot for sweet GND girl

Body: Petite girl with nice body. Her perky ass seduce me the most. Natural boobs not silicone and pointer nips sensitive cause soft moans coming from her when I zhutting.

Frenching: High GFE and passionate our tougue fight is damn arousing.

BBBJ: Great suction. She follow the tempo suck me for 10min with deepthroat, sent me to cloud 9.

Fj: Good attitude. Very Accommodating with position I request. She cum before me when we had missionary. Switch for doggie position, pound her deep and she tried hard to contain her moans.

Overall i can give her 9/10 for her service.
Old 05-04-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Reya Love House

Looks: Long hair, beautiful sweet next door young gal look, sure will not reject type.

Body: petite, slim and slender, curve figure with no fat and a nice perky ass, fair smooth skin

Boobs: natural B and fit her body nice to grab with sensitive nipples and suit her body frame

French: need to initiate, slow and sensual deep French kiss all the way throughout the session.

BBBJ: licking my rod gentle before gradually increasing her tempo, able to suck me for long. Lots of Swirling and no teeth. Good control and suction. Deepthroat.

Painting: clean shaven sensitive pussy. Tasty and delicious. During painting her body will shake, very enjoy and will moan loud until I think her neighbor can hear.

FJ: Thrusted her deep, hard and long in missionary. No complaint from her. She seem to love it and was responsive. Her moaning expression was sexy, good and seductive then i pumped her in doggy till I came.

GFE: take good care of me like real girlfriend. Give me all her attention, phone also never touch and not a time watcher.

Overall nice session. Sure RTF material.

Hardworking lady. Please do support her.

Thank bro love house
Old 05-04-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 17
johnjohn87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohn87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohn87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Annie from TRL

Looks similar to the photos. Pretty woman for sure. Long hair and simple looking girl but very sweet looking, totally grows on you

Natural Big boob just right for her size, not good as determining the size. She has round and sexy nips you cannot resist licking. Fair lady with a hot sexy devilsh body figure and a hot bouncy perky ass.

Frenching was decent, didn't shy away. We had bf and gf feel type of frenching.

BBBJ was awesome. She takes the whole shaft in and licks the head well. Slow and sensual and was able to deepthroat too. She got me hard and ready to go quickly enough.

Pussy was clean shaven with no smell and she was very responsive when painted.

FJ in standard position, missionary then doggie. Now, I rarely shoot off in doggie, and usually will assume that position only in order to last longer. But with this girl, the sight and feel of her solid ass when ramming all the way in I end up surrendering in a short while.

GFE was good as she give me the solid GF feel throughout the session.

Thank Bro SK.
Old 05-04-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 15
NamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to behold

Here my FR for her

Lady:Zani

Stable: KinkyThai

okt: Fast response, no switch and baits with real pic and very experience or and very give all sort of excuse

Looks: same as in pic, long hair, bitchy, foxy and slutty CFM look sure will not reject type.

Body: petite, slim, well proportioned curvy body and normal Thai tanned skin with some tattoo and a hot bouncy ass.

Boobs: big and enhance type but was nice to touch and feel, nipple was sensitive too.

Bbbj: slow and sensual type. Like she is worshipping your dick like its diety. Long licks. Dick head focus then deep throat and back to. balls licking, balls sucking. Good tongue twirl and make limpeh buay gana and shoot into her mouth for the 1 st shot.

frenching: wash mouth with listertine first, from short to long kiss then slowly wild and tongue playing frenching while making love

Pussy: clean shaven and was tasty, licked her labia and sucked her clit, her pussy reciprocated by getting wetter, she tasted heavenly.

fj: she is a pro! She was super wet after our roleplay and she is damn horny, and she is game on to try any position, missionary and doggie, can carry to bonk too, able to take hard and deep pounding and good moaning facial expression. I cummed after seeing the owe me to fuck expression.

GFE: feel sexify and had a good time with her. KC level was high too and no rush, very attentive to my need.

Really worth it and she a real gem.

I feel like making love with my FWB

Hardworking and nice lady with good attitude.

Thank bro Mickey for the trust and taking my booking.
Old 05-04-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spindota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=979696

Gun - FairiesFinder

OKT: prompt response and efficient

Looks: 9 pretty better in person and she looks cute
Boobs: 9.5 B cup but looks and feels bigger to me .
Body: 8.5 slim, toned arms body with a nice ass
Pussy: 9 smooth and clean Odorless and we had 69, and painted her rapidly till she stopped me and crave to suck me like a pro.
Frenching: 8.5 she definitely know how to work with her lips and tongue
Bbbj: 9 all the way down from frenching. She gave me a mini catbath making her way to my cock. Good suctions. She kept on touching and gently squeezing my balls felt like a balls massage. It was good
Fj: 9 accomodating and very willing to please. Her pussy also telling me she is liking it as she went crazy wet.
Gfe: Friendly; very good attitude!
Old 05-04-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
LousyCustomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLousyCustomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tennis, Club Friday

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=979603

Looks: healthy tan, like those hot beach babes you would see. She got this mature beauty imo

Body: hourglass, bubble butt, huge soft boobs. Perfect body type for me but this is very subjective

BJ: the one who make me moaning for 10 mins straight while grabbing her hair

FJ: her cowgirl is the killer move. The way she moves her hips will make you try hard not to cum fast. Switched to doggy and roam her hard, I thought I grab her hips too hard but she said keep going haha

Overall very memorable. Really got the girlfriend feeling. She's super attentive to you and is really eager to please throughout. Couldn't ask for more.
Old 05-04-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
guofuleong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=980293

Fr for Risa from fairies finder

Face: 9/10, 90% same as in pic and quite beautiful

Body: 9/10, Nice body with meaty butt

Boobs: 9/10 natural E, soft to the touch. Nice nipple and suits her body frame.

Cathbath: 9.5/10, She can lick the nipple for good 5min while my hands get busy with her

French: 9/10, slow and steady and she initiated. hot and wild passionate DFK.

BBBJ: 9/10. She Pulled Down My Pants the Instant I sat on the Bed. She Started Blowing me Really Slowly and Gently with Lipstick On, while Looking at me. She Started Deep Throating me Once I was Hard Enough and it Felt So Good I Almost CIM

Pussy: 9/10 no smell and went down south for a 69. yummy and juicy, fresh pussy taste the best. Eat her inside out, all out attack her clit.

FJ: 9/10. he rode me Cowgirl Style, while Hugging me tight, licking my ear and moaning into them, with the occasional kiss, Till I Came Inside Her

GFE : 8/10, non commercial feel and really treat u like bf. not a time watcher

Overall sexification: 9/10 Sexified!
Old 05-04-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
fisherkong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lust365 - Armani

Looks: 9/10 Abt 90% resemblance to the pic above those CFM looks while blowing u

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural B cupper, soft and bouncy.

Body: 9/10 slender figure. She’s more on the slim.

Frenching: 10/10 It’s never-ending tongue war from the moment we’re naked in bed. She will initiate too.

BBBJ: 9/10 Lick my shaft & balls thoroughly, even DT me continuously, which I rarely get to enjoy.

FJ: 9/10 To me, it’s always a joy to bonk a horny lady who enjoys sex as much as I do. Armani is one of those who does.

Ok, mai tu liao! Faster capped on & we start in doggy position. Her stereo was loud & cld feel her climax building as her pussy clenched tighter on my 2IC. Took abt 10mins or so b4 I shot off. Damn, she’s one horny lady!

GFE: 9/10 Quite good I muz say for this aspect. She’s attentive & accommodating to my needs. Very friendly lady & nice to talk to.

RTF: I wld love to.
Old 05-04-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 5
99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold99hitaircombo is a splendid one to behold

Flora from Seduction

Thanks OKT for making the arrangements for me at the last minute.

I'll write it like it is

First off: she's really friendly very GFE

Secondly, boy does she really have a great body. She have big boobs though and is so nice to squeeze.

Pluses: Lots of tongue fighting and frenching. Lets you suck and play with her clit for an eternity. Tight... All manners of positions possible. She also got the good ass for doggie.

Face: 9/10 pretty and wild type looks but better in person
GFE: 9/10 her GFE comes from her friendly disposition and total ease in matching her body to suit your tempo
Body: 9/10 totally my kind! awesome frame... oh yeah, and awesome ass and boobs
BBBJ: 9/10 deepthroat and skillful
FJ: 10/10 full on hardcore mode and enjoyed it alot.

RTF: Definitely but busy like fuck man... only if she's around long enough
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1