The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 17-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Koykaeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi Bros,

This is my first post on the forum, however having enjoyed reading here, I thought it was only appropriate to give something back. My experience with B&D/Fetish Play is fairly limited, although I did have a session in Bangkok with Mistress Christy back in 2004, and have also played with two Asian mistresses in Melbourne, Australia, one who is originally from Singapore (Mistress Dragon Princess) and another who is now working in London, (Mistress Opium). To be honest, I normally tend to spend my time enjoying the Thai ladyboy scene, where strap ons aren't needed !

A couple of weeks ago, I made contact with Mistress Aria who is currently living/studying in Melbourne, Australia.

The following is a report of my session;

After exchanging e-mails for a few days, a date was finally set for a meet up. I’d arranged for Mistress Aria to SMS me when she arrived at the train station close to my apartment. Shortly before 2pm I received an SMS indicating she was running slightly early, so I jumped in the car to go and fetch her. Whilst I had never seen her face before, I did have a vague idea of what she looked like and it didn’t take long before I spotted her on the pavement outside the train station.

In the car, we chatted briefly, but the drive back to my apartment was only short, so within minutes we were already getting out of the car. Mistress Aria handed me her bag, which was fairly heavy and we headed up the stairs to my apartment.

Once inside, Mistress Aria immediately switched into ‘character’, seating herself at my kitchen table and telling me to go get her a drink as she was thirsty. I was then instructed to undress and hand over my leather belt. She enquired whether I had any condoms & lube, and I explained that I didn’t keep any condoms, and she insisted they were needed for her strap-on, etc. Mistress Aria told me to get dressed (without my underpants) and we both drove a short distance to the local 7 Eleven to purchase a box of condoms & KY Gel.

Back in the apartment, I undressed again and was soon being fitted with a dog collar and being led around the apartment on all fours. Mistress Aria then ordered me to kiss her ankles/feet and inhale her scent. I then took of her shoes and had to lick her feet while she still had on her stockings. I was made to open my mouth and Mistress promptly spat in my mouth. She then filled her mouth with water and let it trickle into my mouth from a height. I was then made to get a bowl and fill it with water and had to lap it up like a dog. Not an easy feat actually, and I now have a new respect for dogs.

I politely suggested we move to my study, as I had set up a futon bed in there, and thought the room would be more suitable for playing and potentially making a mess. In the study, Mistress told me she wanted to check my ‘pussy’ to see if it would accommodate her strap on. She pulled on one of her elbow length gloves and started on working my ‘pussy’, slowly increasing the number of fingers. This continued for a few minutes before I was blindfolded to allow Mistress to change into her outfit and get her strap-on attached. Soon enough, she began entering me with her moderately large strap on. Initially I was on my knees on the floor, but was soon told to lie down on my back on the bed which was certainly a more comfortable position to take a pounding. Mistress Aria commented that the strap-on wasn’t big enough for me, and that she was going to fist me. She didn’t succeed in getting her entire fist right up inside of me, but I assure you she came damn close.

Next up, it was time for some toilet training and whilst lying on my back with my mouth wide open Mistress Aria squatted just above my face, letting out a short stream of golden liquid. I immediately swallowed and was promptly scolded and told not to swallow until given permission. After another attempt I was waving the white flag and really had no yearning to drink more of her golden nectar. I have dabbled in this activity a few times with other Mistresses and had no problems drinking volumes, however I did find Mistress Aria’s stream a little too strong or concentrated on this occasion. As punishment for not fulfilling my toilet duties, I had to present myself across Mistress Aria’s knees for twenty bare-handed slaps across my buttocks and then massage her legs.

My next instruction was to play with my cock and get it hard, which I dutifully obeyed, whilst Mistress Aria planted her dildo with a suction cap on a wooden stool. I was then made to sit on the dildo and work myself up and down. After a few minutes of this dildo action, together with Mistress Aria fondling my cock I was ready to blow and shot off a nice load that Mistress Aria skillfully caught in her hand. I was expecting it to be thrust in my mouth, but thankfully she headed to the bathroom to dispose of it.

Mistress Aria told me she wanted to pee and ‘go to the toilet’, so we headed into the bathroom where I was made to lie down in the bathtub. I explained I didn’t want to drink any pee and certainly didn’t feel like eating anything; however I was more than happy to be sprayed with her golden nectar. After unleashing a strong stream of pee all over me, Mistress Aria again stated she still needed to do something else. She turned around presenting her divine ass in my direction and proceeded to unload two small deposits on my chest which she later removed with some toilet paper. In need of a clean up, I jumped out of the bath and into the shower. That pretty much concluded our session and Mistress Aria relaxed out of character for a casual chat about various topics. Eventually I got dressed and drove her to her next destination which provided an opportunity for some further small talk. Interestingly enough, Mistress Aria informed me that she hasn’t been ‘working’ since arriving in Australia back in December 2009 and that I was actually her first session over here.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Old 17-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoey View Post
Yeah, 200 for 1 hour. I guess she lowered her price because nurie and jasmine are coming over next week! I am giving suniya a miss because nurie and jasmine (2 mistress) is charging only 250 including of room. For suniya, I still have to book the room...

I have booked an appt with Mistress Nurie and jasmine alrdy.. Eager for next week to come..
Old 17-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

And yes.. they will be staying in a nice new hotel this time round..

worth the $..
Old 17-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Hi folks,

I met a pro domme local 24F chn.

Heres the FR

Prior to meet up, was told to get on my hand and knees naked and leashed by the collar and place the money on the dresser. I was also to lock up my dick in my cb3000 chastity cage. Also I was told to open the door when she rang the bell and at all times i was not to make any eye contact.

Got the Room and waited eagerly on my knees, everything prepared. soon i heard footsteps from her heels. my heart pounded and the door bell rang.

I opened and she came in and grabbed the leash and had me crawl to her. I light her cigarette and held a cup of water in my hands, I still had no idea what she looked like, I stole a glance and she slapped my face. I quickly lowered my head in fear. next she had me lie flat on the ground while she used her heels to play with my caged dick and balls. i groaned.

She had me bark like a dog while spanking me and had me face the wall barking like a dog.

She stuffed my panties into my mouth and slapped me. and had me kiss and suck her beautiful feet, sucking each toe and stuffing her whole foot into my mouth.

At the end she decided i was good enough and unlocked me from my cage. my dick sprang free and erect. She gave me a little footjob and soon precum was leaking, i was forced to lick my precum.

then she ave me a handjob and soon i came all over the bed and her hands. She had me remove my panties from my mouth while she ordere me to lick her hands and fingers clean of my cum. Then i was locked back in my chastity cage.

Mistress now holds my key and I am owened by her. I now cant erect or masturbate as she holds my key and I have to obey her commands.

a very strict and mean Mistress.

thanks for reading all.

Pls do not ask me for contact.

Her thread can be found here.

http://sbfjust.rocks/health-...otjobs-33.html

Check out Missfrancesca85 at collarme.com , same person as the rachel in this forum.
Old 17-06-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
alarsa is Cool - loads of Potential

still waiting for the details of mistress suniya session
Old 22-06-2010, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
Gustav Gestapo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGustav Gestapo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
Any bro have Pearly's (from youth hc) contact number can pm me please? i would like to engage her service...
...Bro 1987
Just call Youth HC and book her. I don't think Pearly is doing FL Jobs outside...
Cheers

GG
Old 22-06-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

Anyone got FR from Nurie and Jasmie's session today?

I have got a slot on thurs
Old 26-06-2010, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
JBMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Mcwoof,
I need your help. Please pm me Nurie and jasmine sing number as they have yet to reply my email. Thanks a million. Will post FR.
Old 27-06-2010, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMAN View Post
Bro Mcwoof,
I need your help. Please pm me Nurie and jasmine sing number as they have yet to reply my email. Thanks a million. Will post FR.

Sorry for the late reply. Yes they dont carry a local no. They use their thai line to send sms as well. The thaidomina team wont be back anytime soon as mistress nurie is going to swiss from july to oct.

This time round they stayed in a nice hotel. Loft style. Can climb up and down.

A short FR on my session.

When i reached the hotel, i was instructed to wait at the swimming pool and mistress jasmine will pick me up. When mistress jasmine saw me, i was made to carry her handbag and walk behind her.

The moment we step into the room, Mistress nurie was already in her latex outfit asking me to get on my knees removing my clothes as well. Was asked to put on a red bra and a matching g string. plus a set of french maid uniform which was real short.

After that, i was made to clean up the dishes which they jus finished in a super tight 6" heels. i took about 15 mins to finish cleaning and was asked to change up. a pair of tights and corset was given to me. after changing i was asked to go to the 7-11 to buy bread! i was shocked!.

alot of pple were staring at me and i looked down as i walked all the way to the 7-11 and walked back as fast as i could.

after rching the hotel again. I was made to change back to the maid's dress again this time round its ass training all the way for about 45mins and alot of licking and sucking of toes.

Mistress nurie was stroking me hard as mistress jasmine was fucking me from behind. but i was not allowed to cum. mistress said i have to send a sms or email to her before i can cum in the future.

I belong to thaidomina team since that day.
Old 29-06-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
NICE_MAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Suniya on her last day. Go direct to her hotel and she direct me to her room.

Once enter into her room, she ordered me to undress to naked and knee before her. She asked me to lick her legs and toes till her satisfaction. She then used her electric pad to electric my little order and ask me to listen to her if not she will increase the voltage. She continue to ask me to lick her toes for another 15 to 20 minutes.

Suddenly she undress herself to naked and she lied down on the bed and pass me the baby lotion. She instructed me to massage her back to her satisfaction or else she will increase the voltage of the massage pad. I massage her sexy and silky back and her buck. Must said she is really sexy and nice. About 5 minutes, she turn around and asked me to massage her front. I massage her breast and her pussy. She increased the voltage and said I am the naughty boy.

She then instructed me to laid on the floor. She used her two legs to lock my head so that my head can not moved. She then asked me to open my mouth and she placed her pussy close to my mouth and pi in my mouth. Because my head cannot moved, I had no choice but to shallow her urine .... She then asked me to lick her pussy and buck and instruct me to poked my tongue into per inner part. She enjoyed that for about 5 minutes and started to jerk me. For another few minutes I bow out and shoot all my army on her hand.

Really enjoy the session with her .....
Old 29-06-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1634 / Power: 15
sub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant futuresub2lady has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
Found a prc who does purely caning, bros interested can pm me for her contact. hehe
She only do purely caning, no other services (normal sex services or BDSM type) ? Any FR bro?
Old 01-07-2010, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to McWoof for introducing the website collarme.com
i think i just saw the canning lady photo with victim too.
looks like lots of interesting deals to be made there.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Sweet Trip is Cool - loads of Potential

Are the doms in collar for real?

Btw, has anybody tried mistress shanon (under the nick Mistress of Minds) in collar me? Shes looks like a BBW to me.

Cheers,
Anton
P.S. Anybody can up me will greatly appreciated - the more FR I post, the more my points get nicked Thanks!
Old 03-07-2010, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Hardtobeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Trip View Post
Are the doms in collar for real?

Btw, has anybody tried mistress shanon (under the nick Mistress of Minds) in collar me? Shes looks like a BBW to me. . .
Some fakes, some real - as with any on-line group . . some just too busy to respond, as they get hundreds of emails. However there are probably more fake subs and time-wasters that clog up their e-mail unfortunately . .

Mistress of Minds is real, depending on what you like and your budget. She is BBW (which I LOVE), and has HUGE natural tits (bigger than the picture looks like). She loves teasing and denial the best (but you do EVENTUALLY get release . Heavy pain, extensive rope play or bondage is not what she likes the best (IMHO).

However she does not come cheap - $$$$$ (however I am saving for another visit !)

PS: Extra thanks to Bro Dominion for pointing her out to me some months ago !!

HTB
Old 03-07-2010, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Hardtobeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One more FR from M.Suniya's visit . .

I arrived to my hotel room first, SMS's Mistress Suniya w/ details. She had told me to go get Tiger beer and a lighter, and be naked when she arrrived. I left the door un-latched. Since I have seen her several times already, she walked thru the door already in “Character” - no small talk. I stood naked to greet her, only to be met with a hard slap across the face . .then another. “This how you greet your Mistress?!” then another slap and I am on the floor. She goes into the bathroom, comes out and sits in a chair. She reaches over and sticks her worn panties into my mouth “Hold these”. She opens her small suitcase, which is overflowing with BDSM toys. She tells me to get her a Tiger beer, then calls me over to her feet, tells me she didn't like the walk over, and to clean her shoes (heels) – she holds up the bottom for me to start. (and yes, they WERE the heels she wore in). I do my best, but get a few slaps for being sloppy. She takes off her heels, and tells me to start on her bare feet. Soon she is cramming her whole foot into my mouth as far is it would go, making me gag. But she just kept pushing. She takes it out and starts playing with my cock with her feet. I am not particularly into feet, but still enjoying. My didi responds and starts to get hard, so she pulls out one of those clear plastic chastity cages, oils it up, and feeds my cock into the cage, and snaps to to the matching ring clamped around my balls, and locked with a small padlock. Getting hard now only hurts, as it cannot rise, or fully grow.

She tells me to stand, and does a very tight tie around my chest and arms, with hands pulled up behind (so I cannot cover my ass).. Knees and feet are tied (still standing), and I am completely immobile. She tells me to bend over the bed, which is a couple of meters away . . I hesitated only to feel the crack of her long wooden paddle across my ass . . so I began to hop over to the bed, and fall over the edge with my ass up. She tell me 20 strokes with the wooden paddle for not meeting her correctly. She starts with the first crack. This paddle is pretty harsh to start out with (no warmup), so I'm jumping already. Another WHAAACK!!!!! “You are not counting Slave, so we start over . .and thank me after each one”. The paddle continues, as I try to move my ass around to avoid hitting the same spot . . but I quickly realize she is AIMING for the same spot. She blindfolds me, and goes into the bathroom. A few moments later, she comes out in full black rubber mini-dress and stockings. She goes into the bag and brings out another leather paddle, and starts in again. After the wooden thing, this was not that bad. At this point tho my left hand was getting numb, and I started opening/clenching to keep the circulation going. She asked me “hands OK?” I said left one getting numb, and she gave me five more whacks, then released my hands.
Next I am on my back on the floor, hands tied above my head, feet tied. She brings a this gag with a large open tube that goes deep in my mouth, and stick out about the same – an open channel to my throat I realize. She looks down at me, saying “Today you are my toilet . . I like to spit into my toilet” and she starts spitting into the open tube, and I have no choice but to swallow. She takes another sip of beer, leans over the tube, and drools the spit/beer mixture into the tube. She then stands, and I can see she is wearing no panties . . she stradles my head and squats down over the tube . . then the pee comes . . more and more and more (remember Tiger beer). I drink as fast as I can . . she stops every few seconds for me to breath, then contines . . . She stands and removes the gag, but returns to sit on my face full. The pee comes again straight into my mouth. With my tounge I can feel her pee-hole blasting out the stream . . her pussy also blocking my nose, so it is drink or drown. She must have been saving all day, because I have never seen so much. She would rise up a little for me to breath, then back down. I could feel my stomach filling now – it must have been a liter !! She rises up telling me to clean her . . looking down at me . . I look at her face above me . .mistake !! She stands and tells me NEVER look at her face, and now I get ten slaps to MY face. She slaps me very hard ten times – I begin to worry about marks.

Next I am standing, un-tied. “Hands over you head”. She puts clover clamps on each nipple, then removes the chastity device from my cock and balls (already shrunk tho). Then she brings out the cane. “You will stand still for the cane. If you move out of the way, I will tie you, and have NO mercy !” In the mood she was in, I had no doubt she was serious. I do my best to stand still for the caning, especially because every movement causes the clover clamps to swing and dig into my hurting nipples. Moving a few times, but not getting out of the way. After 20 or so strokes, I am back over the bed. She puts a towell under my ass, and I hear the gloves going on. The cold KY lube shocks my ass as her fingers start to probe. Then I feel a huge pressure, as I realize she has her strap-on, and is pushing it into my lubed ass . . soon she is fucking me hard, telling me what a slut I am. She uses her hand some more, playing with my prostate, stretching . . . I smell the smoke from the candle . . then begin to feel the burn of the hot wax on my upturned ass (thankfully she had rubbed baby oil over my ass first – knowing it helps to remove)

She stands me back up, and starts wrapping saran plastic wrap round and around my arms/body/hands leaving only my cock and balls exposed. I cannot move. On my back on the bed, she attaches a strap with electodes around my balls, then connects it to a “Rimba” unit (like a TENS). She turns it on and starts plating with the levels to see when I start to scream. She finds a tolerable level, then begins oiling and stroking my cock back to life. The pain/pleasure mix is crazy. She stands on the bed, facing my cock and sits – planting her asshole directly on my mouth. “You clean my ass Slave” she says as she continues stroking my now hard dick. The electical jolts still coming into my balls – she turns up the machine. Between my tongue up her ass, the electics, and the oil handjob I exploded !!!

I did ask for everything I got, and she kept everything within reasonable limits (actually could have pushed a bit more!).

Be careful what you ask for, but ask for what you want !!!

HTB
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1