The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-11-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hello bros, I am a newbie and this is my first time booking a ML for shiok and sexy time.

Can anyone please guide a new bro on how to make a booking once I have identified my preferred ML? Thru SMS? How to start the text? Just ask "你好,你今天有空吗?" is it? If the ML does not reply after, say 6 hours, do I send her another text or straight call her?

Thanks a lot for helping a new bro in the scene!!
Old 15-11-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/

New gal on the block. Day 1. Super green. Video is a close match of how she looks. SYT. Below 25 is SYT tiobo? Currently shared apartment and not good for foot soldiers. Parking also not easy. She says she will move when ready as this is arranged by agent. First time in Sg and knows nothing about this line. She didn't even knows need to bare as she thought just massage and HJ.

She placed a new towel on both the bed and pillow so it was good for me. Massage, though she only learnt it for 2 days, was ok for me. There was effort and she was actually perspiring a little even though the aircon was working well. She is not too bad a conversationalist as well. When transiting to sensual that is where the 'green' part shows. She was trying to follow the steps taught so the flow is not as smooth. Am sure she will improve over time. She pulled her dress down to reveal the firm C, and body wise she is not the petite type but still curvy, smooth and fair. HJ was ok as she laid beside and allow roaming outside the panty. Am sure she will improve when bros show her the ropes. Promising.

RTM yes to give her a few more tries.

Managed to make appontnent and visited her. Your MR is pretty accurate

She looks pretty and young. She is not petite and she is quite tall too. Right curve at the right place when see her in nice OL dress.

Her gfe and sensual is good for me. She is very chatty too.

Not a time watcher. She even massage my head till time is up after the deed. So I left at 60 mins mark.

Agree with the flow of massage not smooth. I also think that she has potential to provide good massage after more practice as she is keen to do well in massage too. Btw she said that she learnt the massage before she starts work. She is in sales work before working in Singapore. So she has the OL look too

Only last photo or video resemble mostly of her. Vanilla services as what other bros say

Overall verdict : RTM is yes. YMMV
Old 15-11-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
Talon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokeps View Post
So many lin lins around. And I think most bro is giving Mr on the SN one

Any bro ever tried this lin lin?
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-lin-lin/
Feeling adventurous and the pics really gam me so went to commando this recently. Location is not condo, rather shophouse along central region. Was told to paid 110 upfront by an auntie and I thought siaoliao, but was reassured that she wasn't the one massaging me. Showered alone in small attached cubicle bathroom and was served by a viet who can speak Chinese think her name is LiLi, Think got bait and switched, but already horny so just went ahead.

Massage was unexpectedly decent from this petite sized lady, fully clothed. Towards end of massage, she did this thing with her fingers stroking between your ass and cock and feels really good.

Next came the GQ, asked if want hj or fj, FJ need to top up 50 so I just went ahead. B cup boobs with nice erected nipples to suckle on. She undressed and started short bj, then cap on. Quite a rider this one and ended up the session was quite passionate and ended on the hour mark.

Overall quite good unexpected fj for total 160 with some massage, so was quite sextisfied even though Kanna bait and switch. She told me this is new joint just open recently and there are about 2 or 3 more ladies working, including one malaysian. Might RTM to see if can try the others or to see if the one in the pics really exist or not
Old 15-11-2022, 02:09 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Finally paid a visit to both Kiki and Nicole. Both are pretty in their own ways. I prefer Nicole's boobs more though smaller but I much prefer kiki's location. Or I should say I don't like Nicole's location. Both vanilla... but good enough for me. Will consider to RTM esp Kiki.
Which Nicole you visited? The younger one? I like vanilla service.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 15-11-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
Feeling adventurous and the pics really gam me so went to commando this recently. Location is not condo, rather shophouse along central region. Showered alone in small attached cubicle bathroom and was served by a viet who can speak Chinese think her name is LiLi, Think got bait and switched, but already horny so just went ahead.
saw the photos could imagine pre-photoshop may not gam me. but the viet Lili got my attention~
Old 15-11-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 12
cookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Can anyone please guide a new bro on how to make a booking once I have identified my preferred ML? Thru SMS? How to start the text? Just ask "你好,你今天有空吗?" is it?
Yes. Just be direct and straight to the point. You can also mention what time you're free, or prefer. And also the duration you want for your session, if any.

You can also address the ML by name if you wish (e.g. "XX 你好"). If they're advertising under a few sites with different names, at least they can tell which site is getting them the business via the name you addressed her.

Quote:
If the ML does not reply after, say 6 hours, do I send her another text or straight call her?
Either she's fully booked for the entire day, or your number is not yet in the database.

Yes, they have a database of numbers for screening and verification purposes.

You can either start with a less popular ML first, get your number added to this database, then approach that original target of yours. OR you ask politely if she'll accept you despite being a first timer. Some ladies may be more open to first-timers, particularly those marketed as "local".

edit: can read these for the database thingy
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=21...stcount=115142
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=21...stcount=114414
Old 15-11-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hello bros, I am a newbie and this is my first time booking a ML for shiok and sexy time.

Can anyone please guide a new bro on how to make a booking once I have identified my preferred ML? Thru SMS? How to start the text? Just ask "你好,你今天有空吗?" is it? If the ML does not reply after, say 6 hours, do I send her another text or straight call her?

Just give her the timings you are available...
If you ask if they are free some may give you the timeslots to choose... for new customer probably they won't make the effort.

No reply probably you are not in the database.

Cathy
Old 15-11-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Yes. Just be direct and straight to the point. You can also mention what time you're free, or prefer. And also the duration you want for your session, if any.

You can also address the ML by name if you wish (e.g. "XX 你好"). If they're advertising under a few sites with different names, at least they can tell which site is getting them the business via the name you addressed her.

Either she's fully booked for the entire day, or your number is not yet in the database.

Yes, they have a database of numbers for screening and verification purposes.

You can either start with a less popular ML first, get your number added to this database, then approach that original target of yours. OR you ask politely if she'll accept you despite being a first timer. Some ladies may be more open to first-timers, particularly those marketed as "local".

edit: can read these for the database thingy
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=21...stcount=115142
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=21...stcount=114414
Very useful information there bro, thank you so much bro!! Can't wait to get going and post my first MR here to repay all you bros guidance.

Planning to try the West side MLs (closer to workplace hehehe) before venturing to the East and Central.
Old 15-11-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Just give her the timings you are available...
If you ask if they are free some may give you the timeslots to choose... for new customer probably they won't make the effort.

No reply probably you are not in the database.
Ahhh I see, never thought of that. Thanks for the tip bro!!
Old 15-11-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Bros, would it be helpful to get the ML to reply me if I explicitly mention I am a 处男/first-timer?

Thanks bros!!
Old 15-11-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:

My suggestion is you can msg multiple ml since you first timer. The angpais and some other won't reply at all if your number is not in database. If they do not reply you within two hours you can just try another one already, they probably deleted your msg liao.
Old 15-11-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mo-mo-massage/

saw a few short review on her and was a little hesitant to book her. I am so glad I did. She is such a surprise! Think I found a regular that will be pushed to my number 1 spot, and in just one session I am sold by her.

Her location may not be ideal for many but it was acceptable since it is on the odd number street where the good food are. The booking and instructions to her place is smooth and clear. I was received by a real treat when the door opened. Maybe because expectation was low from the pictures, but her actual person is so much prettier. Closer to the 3rd and 4th pic, where her facial features are really nice. Body wise she is the voluptuous type, good height and her voice is close to those taiwanese teh teh kind. Not extreme though which is a very good balance. As it started pouring on the dot when I was at the gate, i was a little drenched, and her sensitivity shows. She poured me immediately a cup of warm water, told me to take off my attire and place it on the chair while she pointed the fan on it. She was also making sure not to direct the fan at me.

After the shower, she helped to dry me off and guided me to the bed where towels were neatly spread out and when I laid on it, she continued to dry my feet. Such care. When she started her massage, the first presses and I could hear my back and waist crackled. Nice! She told me to sound off if i wanted to put strength into the massage. She is very well trained. The massage was surprisingly good. Been a while and I must have been spoiled by bad massage and forgot how it felt to be massaged well.

She is also quite learned and the conversation was diverse. My body was well covered by her good massage and I was a little worried there is no time for sensual. Her grasp of the time is extremely spot on. The anticipation was so high I was enjoying the moment cat bath started. There was a huge mirror so i stole glimpses when she glides up and down and that tongue of hers is OMG. Turned over and she climbed on top of me and continued her cat bath. Now I know why the remarks about her boobs. Huge and never stingy about sharing it with me. Pulled both my hands up to grab those melons. After I was so turned on, she stopped, pulled up her lingerie and said she will helped me with a little bao jian. What a tease. Bao jian was also nicely done. She even asked to let her know how i will like it since this is her first session with me. I told her to just continue to do her thing. After about 5 mins of bao jian, she pulled her dress down and laid beside me. She took her time, gyrating on my thigh, giving me access to her melons and butt. How not to explode? Every drop was milked.

After she washed her hands, she came back and continued to massage may hands, sat up and continued on my back and neck before allowing me to go shower. Pat me dry again after I shower. Warm water was ready after I got dressed. Top notch service. Tipped her and left on the dot. On the dot.

it was well worth every minute spent.

RTM is a no brainer.
She is really decent looking. Massage is great. Boobs are huge.

But her nipples and areola beh gam me. Neither slim nor fat. But if you can forgive her tummy section then she’s worth your $120.
Old 15-11-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bros, would it be helpful to get the ML to reply me if I explicitly mention I am a 处男/first-timer?

Thanks bros!!
Not sure how every MLs thinks about that but if you ask me... just as we are scared to kena land mine with a new ML likewise they scared to kena land mine or even AV on a customer without record

Cathy
Old 15-11-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko666 View Post
Since you ask I went and tried, experience was so-so, not mindblowing.

Looks: Similar to photos, but much older, like around mid to late 30s, still wouldn't reject, very petite and not as tall as in the photo, have a small wing tattoo on her left arm. Boobs are enhanced B to C.
Massage: Didnt go for that but from that short 5 mins, its like a 5/10
HJ/BBBJ: For $120, having a bbbj is already decent, but not the best. 7/10.
French: I know all ML doesnt have this listed but I tend to ask them beforehand. If its a no, I respect their decision. But then she told me yes on text then no when I reach there, giving excuse that she misunderstand, her teeth pain. Then started upselling her friend who french to do tarma, from $200 for both, then become $180.
GFE: 2/10. Almost non existent, very SOP feel, keep upselling and not providing the best service herself. She tried to upsell another third lady to extend the session for another $80. Seems like biz is really bad.

Overall: Will definitely not RTF. Took up tarma since she was insistent and price was pretty good, $180. However end up only 1 shot together for both of them, was expecting 2 silly me. After the first shot after 20 mins. The other lady straightaway left, left me with Am. Everything became very SOP afterwards. Say oh I shoot my shot already so now only left massage only. Didn't even want to cuddle and tease afterwards, only cuddle unwilling after I insist. Whole session was just upselling as well which got a little annoying. The other 2 ladies was also much older and not as pretty, about late 30s to 40 looking. Though I could say the other lady was more enthu in the session even though it was just 20 mins.

For $120, having bbbj and some light fingering was pretty decent but all else pales to that. So it's up to you to decide.

For that price point, I rather spend $10 more to visit Jiao Jiao who never disappoint since the start.
- Location at famous hill.
- Definitely not in her 20s (35 - late 30s).
- Look liked Taiwanese Lao Lian (I like!)
- Her boobs are enhanced (B) Probably due to her skinny frame, they don’t look big.
- She tried her best to massage (3/10).
- BBBJ (8/10) Really decent. Wet and moist.
- French …not my thing with ML but she’s a smoker
- Initially, she did ask if want to tarma. Didn’t take up the offer.
- GFE (8/10) Probably have chemistry with her. *WINK you know I know.
- RTM (Maybe, if you dig skinny lao lian)
Old 15-11-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2472 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
Feeling adventurous and the pics really gam me so went to commando this recently. Location is not condo, rather shophouse along central region. Was told to paid 110 upfront by an auntie and I thought siaoliao, but was reassured that she wasn't the one massaging me. Showered alone in small attached cubicle bathroom and was served by a viet who can speak Chinese think her name is LiLi, Think got bait and switched, but already horny so just went ahead.

Massage was unexpectedly decent from this petite sized lady, fully clothed. Towards end of massage, she did this thing with her fingers stroking between your ass and cock and feels really good...
Upz for useful sharing. Cheers!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1