The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
samgrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

My first time at L1654A -- arrived around 1pm today, was surprised by the number of customers waiting at the sitting area at this hour during a weekday ... must be all waiting for the more popular WLs, as those on my list to try (thanks to the FRs by bros here!) -- Coco, LanXing, MeiHui Jenny, ChuChu -- were not among the available girls. Ended up chosing ZhiLing.

She was still having lunch, so I waited a bit before going up to 58B with ZhiLing. Her service was superb, spending a lot of time on different BBBJ techniques (as I told her I do not need AR). Overall a very satisfying and worthwhile time spent.

Name: ZhiLing
Face: 9/10 -- a very pretty face, looks a bit cool initially, but melts your heart when she smiles. Also had a bit of foxy glint in her eyes when she glanced up while performing oral act
Size: short
Boobs: large for her body size, I will say a C or D. Feels natural.
BBBJ: Excellent, 9/10
French: a bit, she is okay with me putting my toungue in, but wasn't passionate.
FJ: she makes all the right sound.
RTF: Yes, but there are too many nice ladies to try in this house
Old 24-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samgrey View Post
My first time at L1654A -- arrived around 1pm

Face: 9/10 -- a very pretty face, looks a bit cool initially, but melts your heart when she smiles.
Bro samgrey
I agreed almost all parts of your FR on ZhiLing. Only disagree was her boobs size. She might be C or D in Japanese cup, but in Singapore and here sammyforum she is a small B cup! Yes, large for her size but not for boobs lovers! This is important cuz C cup here consider big and D is rarely find and I don't want any bros get disappointed expecting ZhiLing get at least C cup! Example C cup LuLu, D cup LanXing!
Old 24-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by digihub2000 View Post
below is the location of L16H54A
Wahh! Brudder, you so free to take so many pics of the fame house & posted here arh?

BTW,you tried the house 69? Sounds very attention grabbing leh!
Old 24-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
homeboy2010 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Wahh! Brudder, you so free to take so many pics of the fame house & posted here arh?

BTW,you tried the house 69? Sounds very attention grabbing leh!
house 69 is run by a OKT formering in KS
Old 24-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
samgrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Bro samgrey
I agreed almost all parts of your FR on ZhiLing. Only disagree was her boobs size. She might be C or D in Japanese cup, but in Singapore and here sammyforum she is a small B cup! Yes, large for her size but not for boobs lovers! This is important cuz C cup here consider big and D is rarely find and I don't want any bros get disappointed expecting ZhiLing get at least C cup! Example C cup LuLu, D cup LanXing!
Bro Submarineking, sorry about that! Pardon me as this is only my 4th or so FR, and the first time someone commented on my FR, I have no way to gauge the size! Thank you for pointing this out to me, and I can use this as a reference in my future FRs (hopefully many)

Cheers!
Old 24-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 20
foil4 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfoil4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys,
intend to go down tonite, will just like to ask...what time they close? and also...is $150 for 1 shot or 2 shot? coz read in the earlier messages...got one bro tarma...he get 2 x bbbj shots and 2 x fj shots...
Old 24-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foil4 View Post
Hi guys,
intend to go down tonite, will just like to ask...what time they close? and also...is $150 for 1 shot or 2 shot? coz read in the earlier messages...got one bro tarma...he get 2 x bbbj shots and 2 x fj shots...
last order around 11:30pm. how many shot depend of the girl but one hour is the time limit. Tarma same one hour, x2 = $300.
the bro who tarma probably me. i said i need to do bbbj 2 times and FJ 2 times for each girls so time management is important! i never said i cum 4 time within an hour. you think i am a shishamo?
Old 24-11-2010, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mikeiws is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

May I know the phone number of the house?
Old 24-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Andy23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi can anyone tell me how much is the damage?
$100 or $150?
all girls there same price?
Thanks
Old 25-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 20
foil4 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfoil4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went down last night...wanted to ask for Coco...since so many rave reviews about her...but too bad she's not working...so waited awhile...then 3 girls came in...1 caught my eye...check with boss...its Chuchu...and remembered got good reviews for her...so wait no more...took her!

FR for Chuchu:
Looks: 7.5/10
Height: about 1.65m? somewhere there ba...
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 10/10 (C Cupper, my type of boobs!)

Once in the room...started hugging and kissing...GFE all the way sia...and my little bro no rest ever since...either her hand on it or her mouth is on it...
SOP bathe with body rub and hot water bbbj...shiok!

On the bed...started with catbath...she covered every inch of my body...damn sensual...u guys must try then u will know the feeling...then after tat ask me to put me ass up...so i assume its a normal AR...

No...even the AR is damn shiok...while her mouth is doing AR, her hand on feeling my little bro...while her mouth is tasting my little bro, her fingers are doing AR...how to not feel shiok!

after this started with front body catbath and then BBBJ, must say her BBBJ is one of the betta ones i've tried...

After all these...cant tahan liaoz...cap on...she ride me cowgirl style...what a sight to behold...C cuppers bouncing up and down infront of me...immediately cant tahan...sat up and started squeezing and sucking on them...

change to missionary and finally ended with doggy...wanted to try standing up with her facing the mirror but just cum too fast...damnit! Next time I will return~

After everything is done...rested for 5min and then bathe and time's up...

To sum it all up...this is gotta be the best sexperience i've encountered...beat all those that i tried hands down...1654A...my new fav haunt liaoz...jialat...wallet gonna burst big lobang...

Summary:
BBBJ: 9/10
AR: 9/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Frenching: Yes
RTF: Jialat...most probably...but wanna try Coco too...maybe can try tarma with Coco and Chuchu...hmmm...
Old 25-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tuscani2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Indeed my black horse Chu Chu is now leading the race to be 1654A queen of the month. I am glad most Brother start to appretiate her skills and wonderful assets. I hope 1654A bosses will treat her nicely. Enjoy your bonking.
Old 25-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fabulously Sexilicious!@@!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7388 View Post
Hi Bro threetreasure,

Both are good, if you want to compare, Chu Chu will win by about a Neck, one thing that I don't like about Mei Hui is, she got faked boobs and moreover, service not so consistent (heard from rumours) older men, shaggy looking type, smelly men and not so well dressed are receiving downgraded services. For me, both are sensational !!!

Cheers !
Man, Chu Chu is simply amazing! She hand-mouth skill in AR and BBBJ is nothing less than any of the WLs in the house.
Old 25-11-2010, 03:29 PM
Samster

enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
If you pay more, the boob job can look & feel like real. One good example is Moon's boobs. They look and feel so natural & real on her.

One trick to tell if a WL has fake is to observe if they tend to cross over their arms in the missionary position, mainly to prevent their boobs from vehement swaying, which could easily expose the lack of fluidity of their boobs.

Both Moon and Mei Hui do that most of the times.
Old 25-11-2010, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post

One trick to tell if a WL has fake is to observe if they tend to cross over their arms in the missionary position, mainly to prevent their boobs from vehement swaying, which could easily expose the lack of fluidity of their boobs.

Both Moon and Mei Hui do that most of the times.
Brudder, what you mean by cross over arms in missionary position??
Old 25-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samgrey View Post
My first time at L1654A -- arrived around 1pm today, was surprised by the number of customers waiting at the sitting area at this hour during a weekday ... must be all waiting for the more popular WLs, as those on my list to try (thanks to the FRs by bros here!) -- Coco, LanXing, MeiHui Jenny, ChuChu -- were not among the available girls. Ended up chosing ZhiLing.

She was still having lunch, so I waited a bit before going up to 58B with ZhiLing. Her service was superb, spending a lot of time on different BBBJ techniques (as I told her I do not need AR). Overall a very satisfying and worthwhile time spent.

Face: 9/10 -- a very pretty face, looks a bit cool initially, but melts your heart when she smiles. Also had a bit of foxy glint in her eyes when she glanced up while performing oral act
Size: short
BBBJ: Excellent, 9/10
French: a bit, she is okay with me putting my toungue in, but wasn't passionate.
ZhiLing looked quite pale yesterday...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1