The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
lucky23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

anyone there during the earthquake?? any update??
Old 06-04-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bud-man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Halo Bro, the earthquake took place quite far away from Yangon leh.....
Old 20-04-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
itron9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

One of the worst places to visit just for Girls, If on business then its ok.
Been there for three night. first night at Park Royal and then changed over to Traders.

Park Royal: a 2.5 star hotel, very basic and the worst lobby i have been in a long time. very overrated hotel.

Park Royal Music Room: One of the most overrated discos/Club in yangon, Ladies here are with a big attitude, demanding 70 to 100USD per night. Being my first night I picked up a good looking lady, after some bargain and agreeing for USD.80 for the night, it was around 12:15 midnight, going back to the room, the reciption informs there will be an additonal charge of 15USD for the guest, says this is theri new policy from 1 April 2011, agree and ask them to charge to my room. Once in the room the lady gets quickly into the bathroom locks the door, showers and comes out in a towel. then i follow with my shower and come back, once in bed she says no BJ of any type "we ladies from music room not like other ladies - we dont do BJs" then she just palys with the Jr. till he is stiff puts on a condom, I ask her to come on top - once again no only missionary style. once we finish she rushes back to the bath room and comes out dressed, i reminde her she needs to stay till morning, she says ok, but doesnt want to undress, and sleep, I pay her and ask her to go and have a good sleep.

Traders: Much better hotel, a little higher rate then Park Royal, no additional charges to bring the ladies for the night.

Asked the bell boy and told him of my experiance at Park Royal, He said that yes the Ladies at park royal think they are queens as a lot of Japanese and we asians have spoilt them overpaying and pampering them, He suggested I go to Emperor - So went there for the next two eveings, too many good looking ladies and they ask for 40USD for the full night but quickly settle for 25 to 30, good attitude, though not very experiaced with sex, reluctent BJs, but stay with you as agreed, much much better then the famous Music Room.

Conclusion: Vacation in Yangon forget it..better to go to Cambodia or bangkok.
Old 22-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singlad is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks for the frank updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itron9000 View Post
Been there for three night. first night at Park Royal and then changed over to Traders.

Park Royal: a 2.5 star hotel, very basic and the worst lobby i have been in a long time. very overrated hotel.

Park Royal Music Room: One of the most overrated discos/Club in yangon, Ladies here are with a big attitude, demanding 70 to 100USD per night. Being my first night I picked up a good looking lady, after some bargain and agreeing for USD.80 for the night, it was around 12:15 midnight, going back to the room, the reciption informs there will be an additonal charge of 15USD for the guest, says this is theri new policy from 1 April 2011, agree and ask them to charge to my room. Once in the room the lady gets quickly into the bathroom locks the door, showers and comes out in a towel. then i follow with my shower and come back, once in bed she says no BJ of any type "we ladies from music room not like other ladies - we dont do BJs" then she just palys with the Jr. till he is stiff puts on a condom, I ask her to come on top - once again no only missionary style. once we finish she rushes back to the bath room and comes out dressed, i reminde her she needs to stay till morning, she says ok, but doesnt want to undress, and sleep, I pay her and ask her to go and have a good sleep.

Traders: Much better hotel, a little higher rate then Park Royal, no additional charges to bring the ladies for the night.

Asked the bell boy and told him of my experiance at Park Royal, He said that yes the Ladies at park royal think they are queens as a lot of Japanese and we asians have spoilt them overpaying and pampering them, He suggested I go to Emperor - So went there for the next two eveings, too many good looking ladies and they ask for 40USD for the full night but quickly settle for 25 to 30, good attitude, though not very experiaced with sex, reluctent BJs, but stay with you as agreed, much much better then the famous Music Room.

Old 26-04-2011, 01:18 PM
Samster

One more thing i observed at the Music Room - Park Royal was a bunch of Indian 4 of them with a local Butmese man, they had like 25 beers on their table with almost 10 ladies hanging around them, every time an Indaian song was played they used to come to the dance floor, dance and throw a lot of Burmese Money in the air and all the ladies in the Club running to the floor to collect the money....OH Indians and their new found wealth..
Old 26-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

bro u should have just kick her out!!!!!!!!!

she complain ,then u tell hotel management u thought was ONS (becoz u very handsome mah! ) but then once in rm she start asking for money ,so you angry tell her to fuck off!!!! in Burma girl doing prostitution more trouble or customer more trouble when caught???

Quote:

Old 28-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
asteroid_sg@hot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm gg 4th May. Any nice n cheap joint to intro ? Me lost touch in Yangon liao
Old 29-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SHAGGY1972 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try YGN bar at Yangon Interntional hotel, different variety there fri nite and sat nite is the best, tourist free entry, rate is around USD60 to 70 for a nite plus there is plenty of expat there who is in for NSA fun too and also some rich local MILF there to pick up for NSA fun. If not than music club at Park Royal can bargain the price down to around USD60 a nite.
Old 03-05-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
asteroid_sg@hot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro
Old 04-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteroid_sg@hot View Post
thanks bro
Good luck asteriod, have a nice time, hope we can expect a full report from you.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good luck asteriod, have a nice time, hope we can expect a full report from you.
Very silent here - no report from Asteriod ......Give and Take info on this board is better i think
Old 01-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
skydrol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First off, I'd like to say thanks to all the bros who've provided info and rates on this place. helped me a lot when I was there... just came back...

Secondly, I think i've been a silent samster for too long, so about time I contributed. Please be gentle on me, I scared pain...

I stayed at Parkroyal hotel. The rates for extra person has changed. Right out of Music Club and they charged me USD20 to bring up leh... sigh...

Well anyway, the mamasan at the nite club sibei aware of who's who in the club. I come in and she immediately approach me liao. One look and she can tell if u're a paying customer or not. There were a few guys in the club who didn't have zhabo sitting with them and i asked why. She said it was because they're locals, and they don't pay well... agreed on USD70 and after doing the do, decide to pay half only. I was like "wah, lidat oso can arh!"

mamasan intro me girls for both nights i was there. Can keep changing de, and they're all ok with it. Rates vary from USD50 - USD70. And like what some bros have said, please use clean crisp no marks US dollars. The girl on the first nite kept wanting me to change the USDs I gave her cuz they had some small little ink marks here and there, or a little crease. wtf... anyway, by the 2nd day, i got smarter le. got my local contact to change money for me. So paid in MYK (rate's clean USD bills. USD1 = MYK800.)... dirty smelly creased MYK and no problems at all!!! sheesh...

@bro itron9000, not too sure why yours no BJ leh. both the girls servicing me on the 2 nights also provided BJ... somemore very nice leh, auto go down on me. maybe it varies according to the girls themselves bah.

One thing's for sure, bring your own condom. the girls absolutely don't have.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 23
dirtbike08 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdirtbike08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anybody heading up in Aug?
Old 08-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singlad is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbike08 View Post
Anybody heading up in Aug?
Is it monsoon season in August there?
Old 08-07-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 23
dirtbike08 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdirtbike08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlad View Post
Is it monsoon season in August there?
It should still be raining season
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1