The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by archuke View Post
share also kena zap. LOL. regret sharing already
Upz you with my humble points. Keep it going
Old 04-04-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: this property agent join onlyfans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbei View Post
She already have kids hence the milf hype
i see, then i wonder if what she say of selling her nude vid is true as how will her husband feel?

and i just feel weird that she is doing OF when she is in sales line.
Old 05-04-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 14
beep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond repute

Her twitter is back
Old 05-04-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckydaddy888 View Post
Hoping for the sex vid that was mentioned on her twitter
Not cheap leh
Old 05-04-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny11 View Post
i see, then i wonder if what she say of selling her nude vid is true as how will her husband feel?

and i just feel weird that she is doing OF when she is in sales line.

This might boost her sales in property & chilli.
For all you know, maybe the husband is the actor in the sex vid? Hehehe 😂
Old 05-04-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
punkrod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpunkrod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Enjoy…
Old 05-04-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbei View Post
This might boost her sales in property & chilli.
For all you know, maybe the husband is the actor in the sex vid? Hehehe 😂
If anyone has the video I dun mind subsidising it. Haha
Old 05-04-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
If anyone has the video I dun mind subsidising it. Haha
i dont mind subsidising also.
Old 06-04-2023, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 3
onlyfansdump is one of the Best!onlyfansdump is one of the Best!onlyfansdump is one of the Best!onlyfansdump is one of the Best!

https://we.tl/t-niml2gMdUm

In before someone reposts this to get all the apples
Old 06-04-2023, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyfansdump View Post

Down liao. Can share privately?
Old 06-04-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
RD01 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Could you please reupload it onto https://bunkr.su/? Thank you.
Old 06-04-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 13
younggungho is a splendid one to beholdyounggungho is a splendid one to beholdyounggungho is a splendid one to beholdyounggungho is a splendid one to beholdyounggungho is a splendid one to beholdyounggungho is a splendid one to beholdyounggungho is a splendid one to behold

It will be nice if she can do onlyfans in her property agent uniform
Old 06-04-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 22
cklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant future

Appeal to those who have downloaded to reupload to other file hosts, let's frustrate the snatchers.
Old 06-04-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 19
Freedom80 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreedom80 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreedom80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Can repost? Thanks
Old 06-04-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

I applaud the wk. Seems like they work 24/7
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1