The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-02-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
This An An is an imposter..... the one that came back is the original An An. Starting work on monday.
Bro... Anan is back? Really?
Old 11-02-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Really need to be patient with Nat even if I got a slot today. But its really worth it as her looks and service are really good...no wonder so many bros miss her so much for past few years.
I know, I was a super regular,haha. Jus that is in no real hurry to meet her, so did not bend over backwards to take just any slot.

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 11-02-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
a_smith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeichel View Post
My take is that she is so-so. Ke Ying, Mi Li (the previous one), Hebe and Dan Ni were the ones from SLG that stood out for me in terms of looks and body.
is Dan Ni operating around Smith Street last time?
Old 11-02-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
a_smith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone remember Dan Ni operating around Smith Street last time?
Old 12-02-2023, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
I think you got chemistry with her ba, she gave me a head massage as well but i too left at around 40ish min mark. But honestly speaking i wasn't really chatting with her too much on that day so maybe that's why no chemistry lol. Might give her a try again in the future though.
she’s customer oriented and keep asking me if massage is ok, if strength is ok. I like hard massage and her strength is good. Besides that, there is no chit chat. May be no chemistry as I old uncle. I left at 55 mins but the visit was one month ago. Things might have changed

she was in platform shoes. At the end of massage, she took off her shoes, suddenly she become so petite 😂
Old 12-02-2023, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Shower Together meaning she rub you and you rub her lor...
You cannot be standing there just let her rub wat...
she doesn’t like being rubbed at shower time ……..
Old 12-02-2023, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
This An An is an imposter..... the one that came back is the original An An. Starting work on monday.
don't say imposter la, just happen to have same name what, she came in after the original left.. just be careful when booking so don't book wrong person lor.. so common to have same name..
Old 12-02-2023, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Bro... Anan is back? Really?
Yes Bro, she’s back, “星期一开工” mentioned on her WC moment
Old 12-02-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Go back and read last 2 week's posts from this thread and you'll know..
Her listing is up again. Is the bro purposely alerting us?
Old 12-02-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Yes. Not sure she has moved though but she is definitely looking.

Hi bros, I think we just need to be careful when using the term 'landmine'. It is definitely different from YMMV, or no chemistry. Landmine is if you visit and person is totally different and ugly for example, or collect money upfront and short change time like half hour, or FL disguise and keep upping the price.

There are already a fair few MRs for her so from the bros' MRs here, we already know she is no landmine, just may not suit everyone. So dependent on your own wants and desire, you judge based on MRs written and you visit to find out. It is pretty irritating to keep asking if she is a landmine or not when bros already shared and you keep asking again. Just don't visit and look for someone else.

On replies, she can be quite follow mood type. She could work few days rest one whole day or work half day type. And usually it's girls that are fairly confident of themselves that are like that. For landmines, they only have a pretty short amount of time to scam as much people as possible before they are being exposed. I do like her attitude to be honest so at least I know she is well rested and can perform when required.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/99-massage/

the SLG comment is unfortunate and has indeed been useful in posting "truthful" FRs on SLG itself since all traces of negative FRs are wiped from the site on all ads

nevertheless she is NO landmine

in fact, I would label her xiao xiao long nv in terms of the vibe i get
maybe those who visited legendary dragon lady in her early days can share
Old 12-02-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
don't say imposter la, just happen to have same name what, she came in after the original left.. just be careful when booking so don't book wrong person lor.. so common to have same name..
Agreed with Bro @HalimahYakult
Every ML have their own pool of supporters. Those with the OG AnAn WC can contact her. But her central location may not be suitable for everyone. Guess condos apartments are really in demand now or she has changed her MO.

As for the commonality of names, MLs need to be more creative. 😅 Names like W and 99 are special enough. Or they can start calling themselves Ferrari, Bugatti and Chanel for a refreshing change.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 12-02-2023 at 10:37 AM.
Old 12-02-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 538 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
*** Announcement ***
Hot favorite AnAn is back!
Time to enjoy her AR and BBBJ/CIM again
Quote:
kinda surprised she's back so quick but i sure won't complain lol

The power of SGD !
Old 12-02-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15706 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Her listing is up again. Is the bro purposely alerting us?
Actually most of the “anyone tried xxxx?” “Any FR for xxxx?” are for marketing purpose lah.
Old 12-02-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

https://sglonelyguy19.com/99-massage/

the SLG comment is unfortunate and has indeed been useful in posting "truthful" FRs on SLG itself since all traces of negative FRs are wiped from the site on all ads

nevertheless she is NO landmine

in fact, I would label her xiao xiao long nv in terms of the vibe i get
maybe those who visited legendary dragon lady in her early days can share
Have to concur with @Vardy that 99 is No landmine.
Will be sharing overdue MR since currently overseas so network is not stable. Cannot wait to visit her again once I am back in SG.
Old 12-02-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lixf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
Have to concur with @Vardy that 99 is No landmine.
Will be sharing overdue MR since currently overseas so network is not stable. Cannot wait to visit her again once I am back in SG.
Agree with all that 99 is not a landline.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1