The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-02-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
stress123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Cant seem to get a reply from 99? Is there other ways to contact her? thank you!!
Old 12-02-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy19.com/hai-ying-massage/

A short MR for Hai Ying.

Location: 8mins walk from nearest MRT station. She will do a verification by asking u to stand in middle of an carpark behind her place and ask of ur clothes colour. Apartment she stays in looks abit rundown but her room is still ok lo.

Looks: 90% close to her advertisement. (FYI with makeup on la) Overall she is slimmer then what i expected her to be based on her pictures.

Body/Boobs: ~D cup (Natty) but sagged abit. Probably she lost weight and some of that weight came from her boobies. Should have been ~F cup before weight loss and also not sagged ba. Body wise, curvy with small tummy.

Massage: Pressure point massage without oil. Honestly not bad.

Sensual: She will ask u turn around, raise ur ass and den proceed to rape ur ass with her tounge haha. Also in her mouth is warm water which feels damn shiok for me at least la. After raping ur ass for a good 5-10 mins she will move to groin, balls den lastly my little bro.

Overall: Good experience since i nvr expected her to be so willing to service. Damage $120.

Rtm: yes
Old 12-02-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Make a visit to tangtang, consider a fail-safe. Just don't expect a syt but still pleasant looks with sizeable headlight. Location brings back memories (old time chiongster will be familiar).
Old 12-02-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stress123 View Post
Cant seem to get a reply from 99? Is there other ways to contact her? thank you!!
99 just replied me so she is defo online. We use WC. U can try sending sms to her. Not sure if her working phone is on WA. Keep trying.
Old 12-02-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

https://sglonelyguy19.com/99-massage/

the SLG comment is unfortunate and has indeed been useful in posting "truthful" FRs on SLG itself since all traces of negative FRs are wiped from the site on all ads

nevertheless she is NO landmine

in fact, I would label her xiao xiao long nv in terms of the vibe i get
maybe those who visited legendary dragon lady in her early days can share
I have that exact same feeling! Xiao Long Nv! Thought I was the only one feeling that vibe. But XLN is way more experienced. She goes all out to perfect the skill of 'teasing'. 99 still a little green and hopefully she will grow to that level.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/natalie-massage/

OG Nat refreshes the memory of how tedious it is to book her. Book her on the day, she took few hours to reply that it is full, so I ask for the next day, and she replied the next day morning ok. Then an hour before she confirm with address.

But meeting her is like meeting an old friend. Gave her a huge hug when the door opens. Her memory is amazing, and she remembers every little personal stuffs we chat about in the past. That's why I regarded her as an old friend. It was a really good catchup.

The whole routine is slightly different. Showers alone and lay on the massage bed with a clean disposable towel laid over it. Her massage has definitely improved and it was almost half hour of good massage before turning over. After turning over, she went FN, prepare the nuru and does her usual sensual routine, fake lovemaking and so on, just without the BJ in the past. Then we moved on to the chair beside the table, her signature move and finished me there with more nuru and intense sensual vibes. Her body is still as amazing.

RTM is a definite yes! Just need more patience while booking.
Old 12-02-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy19.com/tu-tu-massage/

My first time seeing her and wonder why I did not visit her much earlier.
Really beautiful imo and down to earth girl who can chat sincerely. Her massage is surprisingly good as I thought initially this might not be her forte. Enjoy the session and will definitely rtm. She does resemble abit like paige chua at certain angle though I think she is still prettier.

Thanks to the many bros who gave nice FRs about her before I decide to find her.
Old 12-02-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
*** Announcement ***
Hot favorite AnAn is back!
Time to enjoy her AR and BBBJ/CIM again
https://sglonelyguy19.com/massage-xin-er/

Her listing is up, renamed as 新儿 Xin Er
Old 12-02-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Not this xyz la
Haven't list yet but v v soon
https://sglonelyguy19.com/yan-zi-massage/

Then must be this one le
Old 12-02-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

Guys real XYZ ads is up, apparently the fake XYZ has taken the name Xiao hence she removed it.

Her service on par with XX and her look of cos there is PS as per advertised

She has 90% resemblance Sherr Ng at least to me especially the dimple smile
Old 12-02-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Guys real XYZ ads is up, apparently the fake XYZ has taken the name Xiao hence she removed it.

She looks great ! Is she syt ?
Can zhut zhut ? Thx
Old 12-02-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
She looks great ! Is she syt ?
Can zhut zhut ? Thx
Ad says 23-27 so she’ll be 28-35 range
And most returnees now are from pre Covid days so that’ll be at least 2 years ago since their 1st stint
Old 12-02-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/massage-xin-er/

Her listing is up, renamed as 新儿 Xin Er
120 including the specialty? I think forgot the next line, bbbj is 150?
Old 12-02-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

i thought An An 120 all in? Or is she joining the 150 now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
120 including the specialty? I think forgot the next line, bbbj is 150?
Old 12-02-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post

Any last tour FR, name used ? Hopefully, not a minus from previous menu.
Old 12-02-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
Rockyringo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilarun View Post
bro
I have tried her recently, and return a few times.
Services is good and all is real as what stated. Especially her CIM.
Main reason for me to return also she has the name that I like and can fantasize when she does all her sensual moves and action with me 🤣🤣🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1