The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
ARE YOU MAD? Or too bored? You been trolling non stop? For what cause? To eliminate all the stealth agents? I checked your past 20 postings nothing is substances and troll all over the threads with your stealth agents nonsense. And how can I return back your points?
Is this SBF all about? Moderator can you pls do something about this, and if not thread starter.

You don't need to answer me, cause I don't care of what you think of me. say what you want to say, can't be bothered . First stating some facts got zapped, now helping someone got accused of being a clone. Moderator are you sleeping? How can you allow such thing to happen? Why you allow trolls in forum to happen. Instead of sharing I didn't see any substances coming out from the mad man.

If everyone who just registered is clone, then should just disable the registration. Problem solve.

Look up in the sky! Its an idiot NO!
Its a dummy! NO!

Its Super Moderator Idiot Dummy SEAJ-MAN

hahahahahaha

Don't bother la , everyone to him is a clone of a clone of an agent. Because of him , many are staying away from what was once a great sharing source.
Old 26-04-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
… Instead of helping you cause trouble by flaming him, accusing him of being a stealth agent….. Isn't this job belongs to the owner or at least the moderator….. Thanks.
Cheers
Hmmmmm…. Is the below ALSO your post?
All these "pointed" questions!
LOL
Can't really tell amongst all this battling between stealth agents on the Bangkok thread!

Quote:
..I find something wrong with your FR, and my intention is not to flame, but …
First ….
Second ... So if theres any changes, can update me?
Third…. And for foreigners you
No offense. Hope you can clear my doubts…
Think should really mind my own business and be silent reader instead.
And thanks….and cheers to you too!
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 26-04-2015 at 10:43 PM.
Old 26-04-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Look up in the sky! Its an idiot NO!
I
Ah sure, ahpeck the zero!
Since you're so eager to battle me - BACK to your own thread!
http://sbfjust.rocks/showpos...postcount=8037
SEAJ
Old 26-04-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
..... WHY? Actually I don't want to continue, but your post made me pissed off.
..How come moderator didn't do something about it?
...I can see you been skipping my questions...
or my english is too bad till you can't understand? I thought I'm using broken english so that many can understand.
LMFAO! The more "pissed off" you are.... LMFAO
And what is the Moderator supposed to do - Care to give us your instructions?

And WHAT questions have I been "skipping?" Huh?

And Nahhhh....nuthin' to do with your English, totally understandable that it's impossible to express properly...when one cannot reveal "everything."
Totally understandable - don't feel bad!

Thanks
And
Cheers!
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 26-04-2015 at 11:40 PM.
Old 26-04-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
The questions you been skipping, whats your motive behind this anti stealth agent campaign, until many don't want to post, due to your accusation.
Please let me repeat/copy and paste my previous reply:

and as to my "...motive behind this anti stealth agent..." YES, I will not stand idly by whilst crooks try to scam others here. Even if I cannot get SBF rid of all Scam stealth agents/crooks (an impossible task!!) I ain't gonna let off. OK? Do I need your permission?

Not clear enough?
My motive is to TRY to get rid SBF of crooks.
Clear enough?

And, let me ask you in return - why are you so against me trying to rid SBf of crooks? What's YOUR motive?

Thanks
and
Cheers
SEAJ

PS - Right on cue - OngKianLoon the crook stealth agent appearing again. This.....88088 .... is the type of vermin I am trying to rid SBF off of. You want him around? What are your ties to him?
Old 27-04-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pissed off because you read my posts but you seems don't understand what my meant is. ....Moderator supposed to make the board friendly user for everyone. Post without fear of being accuse. ....
Ahhhh..... I see now!

You want the Mod to allow EVERYONE including (and especially??!!) crooks to post without fear of being accused...!! Wooo Hooo!! That's what your "meant" is, huh?!

I SEE!!!

SEAJ
Old 27-04-2015, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

DING DING DING

morning all and fruity. int'l exchange is now open. lai lai lai
Old 27-04-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
…My motive is simple, you can always point out to moderator, by PM him if you got sufficient evidences against that particular person. Why must blow things out of proportion when he just didn't pay the advertisement fee. As a moderator he should know what next cause of action he should take, either he delete that particular post of maybe warn him due to infringement of forum rules.
Ahhhh…. I see! You’re just worried that somebody is gonna require you to pay Ad. Fees – right? Well, don’t worry about this as Ad fees is none of my business and NOT what my motive is. And Yes, the Mod DOES know what to do - like he has deleted all of OngKianLoon’s previous posts – which if I recall totaled at least 100 or so – and here he is back again!
Quote:
This is my opinion. But isn't this better then flaming, instead of sharing substances informations on where to monger? And another angle of it, maybe that crook got some good informations to share? Can make use of it, if he violates the forum rules, yes you can inform him or just PM mod to take care, which is better right? No need to use harsh words or flame him, and worst accuse him.
Ahhh…. I see! Now we know why you started off on SBf by putting up all sorts of “Information.” And good on ya! So far you’ve not violated the forum rules as you’ve not out and out stated that you are an agent.
But let me be clear here – your purpose to put up information is to “attract” others here to contact you - right? I see!!
And flaming? How did I flame you? I checked and all I did was ask you questions – no?
Quote:
I see, but I just checked OngKianLoon got only a few post? How can you called him crook stealth agent. And I don't him, today just saw his post. Maybe
Now you’re overdoing it! Telling us that you don’t know that OngKian Loon had been posting up all over the forum! Come on – you can do better than that! LOL
Quote:
Yup, why not? my post above explained, you can refer to it.
So you just want to post up anything you want, for whatever purpose including attracting clients to your service - just so long as you don’t “violate SBF rules” by stating that you are doing business on here. This is what you want - right?
Errr…. Hookayyyy!!!
My bad!

SEAJ
Old 27-04-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Si beh ho, u guys can spend the whole Sunday evening debating.
Old 27-04-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Si beh ho, u guys can spend the whole Sunday evening debating.
LOL!
TCSS!!!!

TCSS at its best!
Sian Tao Ong
LOL
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 27-04-2015 at 02:20 AM.
Old 27-04-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, just up 11 points for exchange.

Quote:
I am here to support. 13....

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 27-04-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
See, another baseless accusation coming out from you!

Simple I concluded that you're a paranoid mad man.
Baseless accusation?
Seriously? I just repeated what you yourself wrote!
What are you talking about?
SEAJ
Old 27-04-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
Hi, just up 11 points for exchange.
Thanks.... recover then up your ass.
Old 27-04-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks.... recover then up your ass.
Panda ass? Kekeke..

Thank you
Old 27-04-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

Please explain why you say I make baseless accusations.
I am reposting again YOUR own writing with parts highlighted and my requests for clarification.
Quote:
My motive is simple, you can always point out to moderator, by PM him if you got sufficient evidences against that particular person. Why must blow things out of proportion when he just didn't pay the advertisement fee.
So you are saying that I must gather “sufficient evidence” and then report this to the Mod and the Mod is only going to worry about collecting Ad fees?

So how about the crooks then writing up ANYTHING they want in order to lure their victims meanwhile? You say that this is the RIGHT of everybody here, including crooks, and that nobody must interfere? Nobody allowed to question anything until "sufficient evidence" - correct?

Errr....By the way... what were you doing on
http://sbfjust.rocks/showpos...ostcount=25064
a post which I had upzed you on, since I REALLY thought you were JUST also trying to do good for SBF by "gathering evidence." But now, I wonder if the subject of your ire is just another competitor you detect.
After all, there IS so many crooks/Stealth agents battling it out on the Bangkok thread!!!
Quote:
This is my opinion. But isn't this better then flaming, instead of sharing substances informations on where to monger? And another angle of it, maybe that crook got some good informations to share? Can make use of it, if he violates the forum rules, yes you can inform him or just PM mod to take care, which is better right? No need to use harsh words or flame him, and worst accuse him. ?
Oh, I see – so is this your motive when writing up your fabulous but nonetheless incomplete “information?” And just hoping that nobody catches on that you are just trying to attract clients?
Flaming? Harsh words? Accuse? HUH?!
I’m just asking you questions! Just TCSS’ing!
So, "...crook got some good informations to share..." and we are all supposed to think that there is no other reasons why crooks bother to do anything on SBF?

Quote:
QUOTE=SEAJ;12954974]Ahhhh..... I see now!
You want the Mod to allow EVERYONE including (and especially??!!) crooks to post without fear of being accused...!!/QUOTE]

Yup, why not? my post above explained, you can refer to it.
Now to me, here AGAIN you are saying that you think it is perfectly Ok for “...EVERYONE including (and especially??!!) crooks…..” to just run rampant on SBF, to write whatever they so desire, do any business they want to do on SBF without paying anything to anybody (just so long as nobody catches on) and that the Mods (and anybody else) must NOT interfere until there is hard evidence; and only then will Boss be allowed to collect his ad fees!
Hmmmm.... okay.

Isn’t this what is actually happening now? That Crook stealth agents ARE posting up all sorts of nonsense, traps, TCSS’ing with nefarious agenda – to the point that nobody can be sure if ANY posts are real information or just another Crook/clone trap.
Like I said, Ad fees is none of my business – but SEEMS like you’re obsessing on this huh?

I am just repeating what you wrote YOURSELF and asking you questions. Please understand that I am not making baseless accusations, just asking. Please do explain.

Thanks
And
Cheers
SEAJ

Ps - Congratulations on getting at least 60 upz points in one day, probably with comments spurring you on to fight the"good battle" - whilst they stay quietly in the background letting you do all their dirty work. I wonder if somebody is being made THE sacrificial lamb?

Last edited by SEAJ; 27-04-2015 at 11:50 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1