The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 26-01-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26224 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982 View Post
just wondering,

1. how many session per month? ( assume money is not a issue)

i have been needed more than more session as times goes, (from once every few mth to, once every month, to 5 times a week) to kill my crave.
been there done that bro, i feel u totally, although i not as hardcore as u 5 times a week lol...
once u reach that stage, u're juz a walking zombie going thru motion and not enjoying the sessions alrdy...
you have to break yourself out of the loop and wake up, only then can you continue sessioning...
personally i find 1-2 times a month optimal but u have to adjust to your own time and mental well being...
once it consumes u, every free min of the day u will think there, that's not healthy...
kink shld only be a small part of our lives, say mayb 10% tops...
Old 27-01-2019, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dikembe50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be visiting Bangkok in a few weeks and was interested in 3-6 hour sessions with some of the dommes over there. Based on their web profiles, the following dommes seemed intriguing.

Mistress Pai Ling
Mistress Nikki
Mistress Lorita
Mistress Tiger

Does anybody here have experience with these dommes? Any reviews/recommendations of the dommes above or any other dommes in Bangkok would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
-Sam
Old 27-01-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
Seta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
just wondering,

1. how many session per month? ( assume money is not a issue)

i have been needed more than more session as times goes, (from once every few mth to, once every month, to 5 times a week) to kill my crave.
Probably once or twice a month but for me i feel the session need to vary to get the intense songness
Old 27-01-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seta View Post
Probably once or twice a month but for me i feel the session need to vary to get the intense songness
bro care to elaborate 'session need to vary'?
mean meet different dommes or meet same domme but do different things?
Old 27-01-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikembe50 View Post

Does anybody here have experience with these dommes? Any reviews/recommendations of the dommes above or any other dommes in Bangkok would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
-Sam
Used to session with Lorita whenever I’m in Bangkok. She’s good at her craft. Can’t really go wrong with her. Think I visited her residence which had an in built dungeon. Never had chance with Nikki or Pai Ling yet
Old 27-01-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Sacher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GOOD NEWS: Mistress Bella and Mistress Nikki from Bangkok will be visiting Singapore from February 5 to February 8.

Their fees (for 2 Mistresses, everything included), are SGD 300 for 1 hour, 500 for 2 hours and 700 for 3 hours.

For booking appointments with them, please contact Mistress Bella via
Whatsapp Nr. 099-059-9226.

Her email address is: [email protected]

Her website: http://mistress-bella.com

Her Fetlife profile: MsBellaBKK

As you probably know, Ms Bella and Ms Nikki are both extremely skilled and experienced BDSM Mistresses. And sexy as hell!
Old 27-01-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Seta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
bro care to elaborate 'session need to vary'?
mean meet different dommes or meet same domme but do different things?
Same domme but different things
Old 27-01-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Same domme but different things
ah ok, it's good if you can find such a domme, not easy to find...
most of the time find alrdy either they get tired of u or they cant
find the motivation to keep up the novel factor, so end up juz keep
doing back the same things over and over again...

juz for illustration, if u have to decide wad to eat whenever you go out
with your gf, so after a few dates you know the few things she likes alrdy,
would you venture to eat something new or stick to the tried and tested choices?
Old 27-01-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 16
ROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gertyfied View Post

Mistress Roze is quite accommodating to what I like but she damn good with foot fetish, in fact better than Mistress Raine and Mistress Estella cause bros here was recommending them for foot but not Mistress Roze.
Bro when you say damn good, what do you mean exactly? The way she plays with her feet or her feet is the nicest looking cause the other two seem very pop and if you find her better her feet play must be real special eh?

How does Roze compare against the other 2 looks wise? If it's okay to share. Thanks for your fr too.

Last edited by ROTROTROT; 27-01-2019 at 09:59 PM.
Old 28-01-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Agree... need to change a bit. to get the intense feel.
Old 28-01-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
been there done that bro, i feel u totally, although i not as hardcore as u 5 times a week lol...
once u reach that stage, u're juz a walking zombie going thru motion and not enjoying the sessions alrdy...
you have to break yourself out of the loop and wake up, only then can you continue sessioning...
personally i find 1-2 times a month optimal but u have to adjust to your own time and mental well being...
once it consumes u, every free min of the day u will think there, that's not healthy...
kink shld only be a small part of our lives, say mayb 10% tops...
Agree in full...
Old 28-01-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

midlet2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Agree in full...
How much do people earn who are able to session frequently
Old 28-01-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
Bataille deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gertyfied View Post
So some bros like it with the way I describe the Mistresses looks so I managed to score a session with Mistress Amber quite some time back despite her strict vetting.

In the current dommes market now if u want to compare in terms of looks is better to compare apple to apple la so I met up with Mistress Roze recently cause I heard feedback she quite bah. Both Roze and Amber got nice curves nice butts

I quite shock she wasnt bah as people describe her to be. She not the BBW type. Like Amber, just slightly meaty but not fat and both about the same height just average but not exactly very tall. Not everyone like skinny tall girls so

What I like about both is actually the boobs But is either u prefer Roze's real boobs or Amber's silicone boobs. I know some bros like implants and nipple piercing lol unfortunately not my kinks

Then in terms of face, is either u like mature woman face (amber is not a milf yet so) or syt. Think this is quite self explanatory lol because we all know the age gap

Amber got plenty of tattoos and abit of rebel vibe but Mistress Roze is the very guai type no tattoos and polite. So in terms of who to go, naturally those advanced players might want to consider Amber since she do quite detailed and those newbies can try Roze cause shes quite welcoming.

But when it comes to skills it honestly really boils down to what u really like la so I not into pain but Mistress Amber keep zapping me Or maybe she just zap everyone lol so I know I not suitable for her. I know Mistress Amber does sounding but I chicken so ya like what I say la more daring or advanced bros can try that with her.

Mistress Roze is quite accommodating to what I like but she damn good with foot fetish, in fact better than Mistress Raine and Mistress Estella cause bros here was recommending them for foot but not Mistress Roze.

In terms of hosting place, Mistress Amber host at her rather small home near the city fringe so is quite accessible and Mistress Roze like other local dommes at hotels. I know some bros dont like to be seen in hotels so ya is up to your preference. If u dont mind then shouldnt be a problem visiting many other dommes here.

So oot, theres this thing going on with double domme that are rather active in the market now so if you got spare cash to throw (plus the Mistresses I reviewed previously)

Mistress Raine with Mistress Kayla (I never met her before)
Mistress Roze with Mistress Caittrin
Mistress Amber with Mistress Estella
This post casts a lot of shade on certain doms who don’t deserve it.

A good review should:

A) avoid getting into subjective discussions around beauty. One person’s gorgeous is another’s dog.
B) talking about things that don’t matter such as fake breasts, piercings, etc. Let’s face it, as a sub you are lucky if you even get to touch, let alone see your mistresses nipples. These things matter little.

As for your experiences with a dom that ‘zaps’ you when you don’t want to be zapped... that is really on you.

Communication before and during your session with *any* dom is essential. If you want a sensual experience you need to be clear that’s what you want. If you want hard core pain, you need to be clear that’s what you want.

I have seen most of the doms who practice in SG, current and past, and have very rarely had a bad time because I managed to communicate what I was after. In some cases, that dom was not able to deliver what I wanted... and that’s okay. I would not come here and talk shit about her because that’s on me. She is doing her thing and doing it well. It just didn’t turn out to be my thing.

I hope this makes sense. I am not looking to Attack anyone. Rather I just want some consistentency to the reviews here.
Old 28-01-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlet2013 View Post
How much do people earn who are able to session frequently
Me ard 8k.
Old 28-01-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
ah ok, it's good if you can find such a domme, not easy to find...
most of the time find alrdy either they get tired of u or they cant
find the motivation to keep up the novel factor, so end up juz keep
doing back the same things over and over again...
Yeah so have to space out and have variations to get intense orgasm...like u said, go too often until zombielike, flag up to take a break liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1