The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-04-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Not allowed in my few visits.
Alrighty thanks bro, still from the MRs seemed like a good time, but I really miss an an the last I visited her was quite long ago haha, and have bbbj/cim too haha
Old 12-04-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1584 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Not too fond of those too. Had a few where the receptionists clearly know what's going on lol
But at least now still can wear mask to cover up. Won’t recognize you outside even unmask
Old 12-04-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

Yea just ask your usual, closer ML, they anyway will know your pattern so will tell you what is written but usually is just whether u r a cust or not.

Quote:
If you are interested no harm asking the ML to check yours during the session, should be quite fun.

In fact a ML while massaging me asked me to help her check numbers in the DB since her hands were busy... lol

Not allowed in my few visits.
Old 12-04-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
On a separate note,
“Community Announcement”
99 is leaving our shores early. End of April.
She announced in her WeChat. Sad. Gonna miss this gem.
Gonna catch the boat many times before she leave.
For those bros whose number not in db can try this girl, and ask her to put it in.
Good luck!

She’s no phoenix, but she’s not bad.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 13-04-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Yea just ask your usual, closer ML, they anyway will know your pattern so will tell you what is written but usually is just whether u r a cust or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Not dare to ask, afraid after seeing it hurts me hahah

Did you check your own number?
Really depends on the situation as it may not be a good move to do so.

Last time when I was really active in trying new MLs my regular ML out of fun checked my number and saw that it has been checked so many times by many MLs... a bit duh...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 13-04-2023 at 12:29 AM.
Old 13-04-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Really depends on the situation as it may not be a good move to do so.

Last time when I was really active in trying new MLs my regular ML out of fun checked my number and saw that it has been checked so many times by many MLs... a bit duh...
I have visited 100++ MLs over the years, think I have started since 2019
There must be some comments in the DB hahah
Old 13-04-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
If you haven't changed numbers... the DB could have refreshed/changed over the years too.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 13-04-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Landocalrissian is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

kena zapped by 4 of her hardcore fans.... lol.... post wasnt even offensive but people just mad. oh well.
Old 13-04-2023, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gachaboi123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bosses, any recommendation for titf**k service as I have never experience that in my life?

Also, any review on this? Seems like there is no much action in west =/
https://sglonelyguy21.com/ivy-massage/
Old 13-04-2023, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Really quite sick of this trend. Some will say if want BJ go look for FL or focus on those that still has it in their service. But that's not the crux of the matter isn't it. The fact is these are gals whom are more than willing to provide BJ when they first came but now that established a "name", don't want to do it anymore, somemore we are paying more these days. Yes, inflation, rental high, human nature to do less blah blah blah. But for BJ to now become like a sacred service item in this trade is just absurd la. The next time these MLs lament to cheongsters business slow, too many gals fighting for the pie etc, remind them they are the ones whom wanna cut back on basic service that they so willingly provide in the past. The unfortunate reality is their business is probably pretty great for all these gals to opt for cutback of service without fear of losing customers.

It is what it is. Just ranting.
No one would do extra work for the same amount of money, bro. Same offerings appear with the new girls whom does not offer BJ, some not even FN. So definitely the mentality sway towards not providing extra.

The ones who are still doing it are probably those who doesn't have an age advantage, needs skill to make up for thd lack of youth. There are skillful MILFs, think you know a few out there.

Well, one thing I agree, it's a sad scene that is not improving. Cost more for less will be the trend.
Old 13-04-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
No one would do extra work for the same amount of money, bro. Same offerings appear with the new girls whom does not offer BJ, some not even FN. So definitely the mentality sway towards not providing extra.

The ones who are still doing it are probably those who doesn't have an age advantage, needs skill to make up for thd lack of youth. There are skillful MILFs, think you know a few out there.

Well, one thing I agree, it's a sad scene that is not improving. Cost more for less will be the trend.
Hello bro! Long time no see you around haha

Yup. Perhaps old uncle me can't tahan kena "short changed" but I am pretty much done beating the dead horse as far as this topic concern. Just on and off feel the need to highlight to newer bros that some appealing MLs out there in fact used to offer more. So as much as they enjoyed their current services, they should be aware that these same gals in the past BJ with NO EXTRA COST. Whether this information is meaningful or useless, I will let the reader themselves decide la. Anyway, whenever I see your name surfaced, I will think of Huan Huan (which sadly I din try), Laura and Tian Niu. Good old days man 😌. And whenever I see returnees, I always hoped that I will suddenly see Tian Niu listing So far none of the returnees stir my excitement. The last one whom did was probably Aini.
Old 13-04-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Hello bro! Long time no see you around haha

Yup. Perhaps old uncle me can't tahan kena "short changed" but I am pretty much done beating the dead horse as far as this topic concern. Just on and off feel the need to highlight to newer bros that some appealing MLs out there in fact used to offer more. So as much as they enjoyed their current services, they should be aware that these same gals in the past BJ with NO EXTRA COST. Whether this information is meaningful or useless, I will let the reader themselves decide la. Anyway, whenever I see your name surfaced, I will think of Huan Huan (which sadly I din try), Laura and Tian Niu. Good old days man 😌. And whenever I see returnees, I always hoped that I will suddenly see Tian Niu listing So far none of the returnees stir my excitement. The last one whom did was probably Aini.
Haha, same same old uncle too. Just popping back once in a long while to see what's up.

Yes, used to have ALL IN prices with listings BJ/CIM included in the now trusted site, which was my go-to long ago for more heavy flavoured services. Services changed to more mild down with fewer demands I guess, with more and more new cheogsters just accepting less. Few out there like An An are still giving BJ at no additional.

Hehe. Yeah, I will still be damn excited if I see Tian Niu's name pop up again. Things might be different that they are more mature but sure beats the whatever that is out there.
Old 13-04-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 9
grooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to behold

Just curious, how often do they refresh the DB? only the freelance MLs use the DB,Spa MLs don’t use DB?
I did visit SLG ML last year,tried to message one of the popular ML this week, just 1 word reply then no reply from her there on, probably cos my number get scrubbed off the DB?

Quote:
If you haven't changed numbers... the DB could have refreshed/changed over the years too.
Old 13-04-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ask your regular ML to show you what is written in the db, some could be quite shocking...
Some ML can be quite petty while some are appreciative.
Old 13-04-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13997 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy21.com/xia-mei-massage/

Anyone tried her b4? Heard she just moved to apartment from shop. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1