The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 27-11-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 19
Mels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm3 View Post
5. Eska Spa (second floor of Bayfront shopping centre)

This place looks brand new with facilities that feels more appeasing as compared to other joints.

For the final massage, I was served by a female masseur. Strength wise, she is decent but focuses abit more on the lower body. Overall a good massage before the departing trip.

Damage: 310k (plus 31k tax @ 10%)
Few more months down the road,this place will start rotting.

Good that u tried now.

Quote:
Overall summary:
Enjoyed my trip, though I should be more cautious with my spending in terms of massages.
It's a weekend trip,so spending can be higher than on weekday.

Quote:
Food wise I spent quite little since most of the local food doesn't fancy me that much.
Try the food store opposite the supermarket u went to. Cheap & good food there & is dining inside aircon.

Quote:
Some things I've learnt & noted from this trip:

1. If in doubt if there's female masseurs available, always ask. Some massage places like Namii and Eska will ask in advance if you prefer a male or female masseur.
Up u my humble pts for yr sharing. i commented i upped u for sharing by 11 pts,& forgetting i'm already power 13.

Have a better nxt trip.

Quote:
2. "Sensual" massages are probably the same as those "prostate massages" in SG. Just opt for the normal massages and you'll never get "buyers regret".
Take up their most basic first,the 180k/1.5hr massage service. The other packages were pretty much crappy. Every other things can be negotiated with yr massage girl.

Quote:
3. Tax seems to vary each massage joint. For the budget conscious people, consider asking the counter staff in advance and decide accordingly.
Adorabella Spa and Alamanda Spa doesn't require me to pay in advance, whereas the remaining places requires upfront payment before the service.
U paid nett 270k for 2hr for traditional massage in Alamanda,isn't it? or was it other type of massage? Where does not tax come into picture?

Quote:
4. It may be good to carry a travel adapter if you intend to charge your devices.
Multi adaptor cost abt $1.50 in the super market u went to.

Quote:
That said, looking forward to my next trip. Probably will settle myself nearer to Nagoya instead.

Note: I'm more of a massage lover than ST/LT stuff. But who knows if this might change over time?
U seems to be rushing. Going to so many massage shp in just a 2d1n trip. I wn't be able to enjoy myself like that.

For myself, i prefer to go to long hr of massage service,like 3-4 hr+ massage with one girl & burnt my half day there. I believe it's everyone's dream, to have a good massage,follow by a good no-rush happy ending. I aimed for that too,which is why i choose those clean mp recommended by nono.

Next time, try staying near formosa/utama area,especially when u still new.
Old 27-11-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
toadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows how much is the taxi fare or ojek fare from batam center ferry terminal to Nagoya mall? Plan to arrive at batam centre with Qoo10 ferry tickets. I can’t find any tickets from Qoo10 that goes to harbourbay though.
Old 27-11-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 19
Mels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by toadd View Post
Anyone knows how much is the taxi fare or ojek fare from batam center ferry terminal to Nagoya mall?
Open mouth first quote usually abt 100k rp @ taxi stand,sometime even 120k rp on weekends. The rest is up to u to bargain.
Old 27-11-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
toadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mels View Post
Open mouth first quote usually abt 100k rp @ taxi stand,sometime even 120k rp on weekends. The rest is up to u to bargain.
Thanks. If is around $10 means I should just buy tickets from horizon ferry at $48 to get to harboubay and take ojek to Nagoya bah.
Old 27-11-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6622 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks. If is around $10 means I should just buy tickets from horizon ferry at $48 to get to harboubay and take ojek to Nagoya bah.
That is what I repeated countless times. No way I would recommend a friend to go to Batam Center if he plans to stay in Nagoya.
Still, there will be always someone who will argument that it is possible to bargain here and there, and get to save say 5 dollars by going to Batam Center instead of Harbour Bay.

Time to bargain and drive from BC to Nagoya is NO LESS than 30 mins, I would say 45 mins at least. Time from HB to Nagoya is 10 mins max. No way I would consider my time and the hassle of travelling via BC worth $5!!
(but I understand that some others may weight 5 SGD differently vs. their own time: everyone has his own priorities)

Last edited by Black Page; 28-11-2018 at 06:13 PM.
Old 27-11-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6622 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If u are comfortable to leave yr passport with the reception during yr stay,there wn't be a need for them to collect a deposit upfront,just fyi.
Who may not be comfortable with leaving the passport at the hotel reception, especially in the safe box?? And because afraid of what??
The hotel is undoubtedly the safest place where you can leave your passport when you travel abroad.
You want to keep it with you at all times? Think about what will happen if you lose it somewhere, or if they steal it with your money.
Many years ago on a trip in USA I had my passport in my office bag (I was so stupid that I forgot to leave it in my room). Someone smartly opened it and removed the money and passport quickly while I was looking away. I risked to stay there for weeks before getting a substitute document from Embassy.
Old 27-11-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

during my 2 nights stay in Zest hotel at harbor bay area, getting meals almost become a problem to me!

thought I saw many food stalls around the ferry terminal area but none suits me. As the place was kinda "deserted", the stalls also like half open. Almost like doing "own people" business only.

and then HarborBay mall. 80-90% empty so the choice is super limited especially at night. The hope for any fast food is zero.

As a "newbie", suddenly mind was blank on where to find food. ... forgot there was a Malaya Cafe nearby.

then the seafood restaurants appeared in front of me like GOD.

quickly get a super late lunch cum tea-break ... seafood fried rice, from Bay City. The boss is a chinese and he speaks hokkien .... heng ah. Then fried noodle again at night after my massage at Manzu.

2nd day lunch at Nagoya A&W, then dinner fried rice again from Bay City.
Old 27-11-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Perfectsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
during my 2 nights stay in Zest hotel at harbor bay area, getting meals almost become a problem to me!

thought I saw many food stalls around the ferry terminal area but none suits me. As the place was kinda "deserted", the stalls also like half open. Almost like doing "own people" business only.

and then HarborBay mall. 80-90% empty so the choice is super limited especially at night. The hope for any fast food is zero.

As a "newbie", suddenly mind was blank on where to find food. ... forgot there was a Malaya Cafe nearby.

then the seafood restaurants appeared in front of me like GOD.

quickly get a super late lunch cum tea-break ... seafood fried rice, from Bay City. The boss is a chinese and he speaks hokkien .... heng ah. Then fried noodle again at night after my massage at Manzu.

2nd day lunch at Nagoya A&W, then dinner fried rice again from Bay City.
Zest is it a good hotel? Will be going this Thursday.
Old 27-11-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
That is what I repeated countless times. No way I would recommend a friend to go to Harbour Center if he plans to stay in Nagoya.
U mean Batam Ctr.

Thank you
Old 27-11-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectsex View Post
Zest is it a good hotel? Will be going this Thursday.
the room is small ... likely yours is the Queen room? anyway only double or twin room.
is clean but very basic. Only toothbrush and a piece of hand soap + 2 bottle of mineral water.
no fridge no kettle. Big minus to me cos make coffee or instant noodles also cannot.
breakfast is ok to me and should be serve till 10am.
they will ask for 100k refundable deposit but wont keep your passport. Friendly staff.
Old 28-11-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Anyone knows how much is the taxi fare or ojek fare from batam center ferry terminal to Nagoya mall? Plan to arrive at batam centre with Qoo10 ferry tickets. I can’t find any tickets from Qoo10 that goes to harbourbay though.
60k at the official taxi stand near the departure gate
Old 28-11-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
hw much is ojek 2 nagoya area? pobably 20k?

nwday hb taxi stand tere all standard 30k liao...lol...gocar cost 9-11k,depend wich part nagoya u go 2,grab mayb a few k more....or simply jus ask ur hotel/mp 2 pick u up.
Old 28-11-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's yr virgin trip,bro. U shldn't be following bro nono's plan on staying ard HB bcs he's on the intermediate lvl when he stays around there looking for something u want. Almost every clean MP has been made dirty whenever he goes.
I was looking for "something",hehehe...i learned that Batam still have a lot of very old time MPs that no one is trying out or even rarely mentioned,hehehe...new and old places has a different culture. More stable MPs with less raids....well,even tho their girls keep changing,hehehe...

Hope u & yr friends can go try it out one at a time.

Quote:
i'd suggest Zest hotel if u plan to stay in HB again.

Abt 40% cheaper,yet better in room maintenance. No coffeemaker or fridge in room.
This is the 1st time i have been craving for another hotel's breakfast over my past 4 odd years of Batam trips. Before my last trip,i actually crave for it,hehehe....now,i am a happy man.

Porridge mix with soup taste good,making it not so dull.

Quote:
Pacific Palace is consist of 2 blocks,just like BatamCity Hotel in BCS area. U went to the wrong block,bro. Adorabella Spa has been around almost as long Octopuss, next time feel free to ask the receptionist/security inside the hotel for location,they'll be please to give u a direction there.
I havent tried adorabella yet,next time if i happen to stay in Pacific Palace,i might hope to try it out,hehehe...i am looking at hotels in Batam with swimming pool,and happens that pacific palace has them,hehehe...gonna look into it more.

Lets just hope they have also have free shuttle service too. List below are part of my collection,hehehe....my own preparation.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?p=...e#post17937803

Quote:
Multi adaptor cost abt $1.50 in the super market u went to.
Yep,selling at Gogo Supermarket at 15k rupiah.

Since i know what a certain hotel's guest/s needs in Batam (after understanding each hotel's weakness), i think i can start to set up a icecream cart selling to hotel guest/s what they need just outside their hotel,hehehe... sounds pretty stupid.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-11-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

zest hotel breakfast area has a fridge at the entrance selling drinks and pricing is placed at the top of the fridge. Saw a tiong happily took a bottle of orange juice to enjoy with his breakfast and walk away after finishing. Did not notice if he actually paid for it.
Old 28-11-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
60k at the official taxi stand near the departure gate
from nagoya mall to harbor bay "official price" also 60k

can bros advise normally how much should the taxi fare be and where to take taxi at nagoya mall to harbor bay

or free shuttle bus?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1