The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 28-11-2018, 10:30 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
zest hotel breakfast area has a fridge at the entrance selling drinks and pricing is placed at the top of the fridge. Saw a tiong happily took a bottle of orange juice to enjoy with his breakfast and walk away after finishing. Did not notice if he actually paid for it.
hahahah, maybe he is ah tiong, that why..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-11-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Milkbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I will be staying 3 nights with a cewek next week. My driver recommended to bring us to Barelang.

Would like to know if there are any places worth visiting at Barelang? Never been there before.

Thanks in advance.
Old 28-11-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Perfectsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
from nagoya mall to harbor bay "official price" also 60k

can bros advise normally how much should the taxi fare be and where to take taxi at nagoya mall to harbor bay

or free shuttle bus?
Now I go batam I use grab app. The most 13000 per trip
Old 28-11-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 19
Mels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I was looking for "something",hehehe...i learned that Batam still have a lot of very old time MPs that no one is trying out or even rarely mentioned,hehehe...new and old places has a different culture. More stable MPs with less raids....well,even tho their girls keep changing,hehehe...
Thx to u,i found quite alot of mp with good stuffs. I only have one dick,so i'm now taking my sweet time to try all those u recommended from yr private listing. U are right, every place has their own culture,undstd those & i'll be treated like a king.

Going to btm is now a rest & relax thingy for me & at my own sweet pace.

Quote:
Hope u & yr friends can go try it out one at a time.
Good things should be shared among good friends.

If not good,i wn't dare recommend to friends too,then again...everyone's preference & taste is different.

Quote:
This is the 1st time i have been craving for another hotel's breakfast over my past 4 odd years of Batam trips. Before my last trip,i actually crave for it,hehehe....now,i am a happy man.

Porridge mix with soup taste good,making it not so dull.
Breakfast no need to have big variety for me,so long they are edible according to my taste.

Quote:
Lets just hope they have also have free shuttle service too. List below are part of my collection,hehehe....my own preparation.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?p=...e#post17937803
Must wait for these hotels to go on low season first before i'm going to try them. From now till end of feb, almost every btm hotel price up by at least 10%...some even up by more than 25% the norm price.

Quote:
Yep,selling at Gogo Supermarket at 15k rupiah.

Since i know what a certain hotel's guest/s needs in Batam (after understanding each hotel's weakness), i think i can start to set up a icecream cart selling to hotel guest/s what they need just outside their hotel,hehehe... sounds pretty stupid.
i was looking for this pic which u posted but couldn't find it.

u sound like u are going to do Karung guni business in btm.
Old 28-11-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 19
Mels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
from nagoya mall to harbor bay "official price" also 60k
i tink someone has already replied yr question some pages away from this thread. U might have hit the "ignore" button on that person.

To me,there's no "official price" from hb to nagoya & vice versa. If u look at the taxi price chart at the Nagoya Hill mall taxi stand,it say something like 70k or 90k rp. i've seen with my very eyes people paying as high as 150k to btm ctr from nagoya hill mall & 100k from btm ctr to nagoya hill.

Thk god, the fare from hb to nagoya hill mall is now nett @ 30k rp,unless one is lost or blinded from the sign board shown there.

Quote:
can bros advise normally how much should the taxi fare be and where to take taxi at nagoya mall to harbor bay

or free shuttle bus?
One word to describe the taxi drivers & taxi touts in Nagoya hill mall...Arrogant! They're btm most arrogant people & dn't deserve a single rp from my wallet. I will not take a taxi from nagoya hill mall,not even if someone pays me a million rp to do so . I walk out of nagoya hill mall area to hail a taxi or simply arrange a taxi to pick me up from my hotel,costing abt 50k rp,if not otherwise free.

i'm only sharing my exp.
Old 28-11-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12025 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectsex View Post
Now I go batam I use grab app. The most 13000 per trip
Ditto. I signed up gojek and used its gocar function. With first timer voucher, idr26000 for a 7.7km journey from formosa to batam centre ferry.
Old 28-11-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkbread View Post
Hi bros, I will be staying 3 nights with a cewek next week. My driver recommended to bring us to Barelang.

Would like to know if there are any places worth visiting at Barelang? Never been there before.
if yr driver recommend u go barelang (gng 2b expensive lei...lol),u can try pulau galang x.wetnam camp...but it's gng b a long ride tere,hope yr kar chen can tahan....lol. It's rite 2 the end of the other end part of btm...lol...but on the way can see mani farm....lol...not 'chicken farm' hor,it's tose real plantation farm...lol

another place worth 2 go is sekupang, ktm resort...

too bad i onli go pulau galang onli durin on ard march & aug time...lol
Old 28-11-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6381 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
U mean Batam Ctr.
YES. Sorry for that. Thanks for correcting. I will edit the post.
Old 28-11-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

bros who stayed at Batam Harbour Boutique Hotel before, can advise is their shuttle consistent and on time?
Old 29-11-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mels View Post
It's yr virgin trip,bro. U shldn't be following bro nono's plan on staying ard HB bcs he's on the intermediate lvl when he stays around there looking for something u want. Almost every clean MP has been made dirty whenever he goes.

Instead ,u shld bk hotel that are close by to formosa/vienna instead & follow closely his newbie walkthrough he wrote.
So bro nono is a "defiler" huh...

I was initially planning to book either Formosa/Vienna, but during the last moment when I tried to book the hotels it costed as much as $98/$128 even on the cheapest deal, so I decided I'll stay elsewhere since I didn't wanted to cut into my spending budget as I planned to get everything done without adjusting my budget too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mels
If u are comfortable to leave yr passport with the reception during yr stay,there wn't be a need for them to collect a deposit upfront,just fyi.
Hmms, this was definitely not the case for me though. When I checked in, they did take my passport for verification, but somehow after a while they returned the passport to me even though I didn't say anything about not wanting them to keep the passport.

I'm generally okay with them keeping my passport until I check-out.

Quote:
i'd suggest Zest hotel if u plan to stay in HB again.

Abt 40% cheaper,yet better in room maintenance. No coffeemaker or fridge in room.
Thanks for the suggestion. Will take that into consideration (though no fridge may be a slight dealbreaker, but I'm fine drinking canned drinks as it is)

Quote:
Pacific Palace is consist of 2 blocks,just like BatamCity Hotel in BCS area. U went to the wrong block,bro. Adorabella Spa has been around almost as long Octopuss, next time feel free to ask the receptionist/security inside the hotel for location,they'll be please to give u a direction there.
Duly noted. I guess sometimes failures does lead to other interesting places too.

Quote:
What time were u there?

thx,i ask cos i think on a on/off time/date/season,they do have some promo going on.
I was there around 5.40pm, since I traveled back from Adorabella via foot and went to have dinner and grabbing additional supplies.

Quote:
Even without verifying,when the massage man turn up in yr room/cubicle,u can always suggest a change. If i dnt r'ber wrong, nono says happy-hr was before 4pm from the time it opens for business. Too bad ,u were there on weekend.
I initially wanted to request for a swap the moment I heard the masseur voice, but then I've never tried having a male masseur doing a full body massage so I just continued as long as he does not try to do anything funny. When he grabbed my crotch, I was on cautious mode, but nothing further happened from that.

Sometimes life is full of surprises, I guess...

Yeah, I noted of the happy hour only after I got my SIM card and was checking through the last few posts.

Quote:
Next time,just take up their basic 180k/1.5hr massage package will do. Other things u want,just neg privately with the massage girls. They earn more,they'll be happier. Happier could mean better service.
This was my mistake which I failed to abide on (even though I did so for #1 - #3 and #5). I'd need more self-discipline to be able to make better judgement.

Quote:
Some info i think u may find useful :

a) u can still leave yr luggage at hotel recep after u check out & come back to collect later (u will be issued a tag,dn't lose it)

b) u can change yr departure time (@ horizon 2nd flr of Bayfront Mall)even after it's being confirmed

c) Eska just start business 15th Nov 18,it's a good time to try NOW due to some girls still new in the trade (thx nono for this info)

d) Manzu is worthy of a try too,it's the lowest priced MP around HB & give really good quality massage. Except the part of foot reflexology which is mostly done by guys.
a) The counter staff did told me this, but considering the fact that:
1. By the time the massage is done it will be around 1pm +, which is the boarding time for the ferry. And it will take some time to go back and return back.
2. Apparently the 2pm ferry was ALMOST FULL when I booked the tickets on day 1 because a group of 4 tried to book the same timing (possibly with the free tickets) and the staff was telling them directly of the situation which I overheard while queuing up.

I probably would have left my bag at the hotel if not for #2, then again I was on light mode (1 10L bag with 1 set of clothes and powerbank), so not much issues carrying my bag around.

b) The 2pm ferry was planned as I needed some time to settle down after reaching back since the day after is a working day.

d) Would have tried Manzu as well if I woke up earlier.
Old 29-11-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mels View Post
It's a weekend trip,so spending can be higher than on weekday.
Not much leave left for me this year, so no choice but to combo in between the upcoming public holidays. So next trip could be either xmas week or new years eve, if not next year.

Quote:
Try the food store opposite the supermarket u went to. Cheap & good food there & is dining inside aircon.
I would have tried if it wasn't fully occupied by Singaporeans twice when I went lol.

Quote:
U paid nett 270k for 2hr for traditional massage in Alamanda,isn't it? or was it other type of massage? Where does not tax come into picture?
For all trips (except #4) it was traditional massage. Apologies if you might have misunderstood it wrongly.

What I mean was some spas do not show the full price with tax whereas some spa states the full price including tax.

Adorabella's menu was 275k, paid the same price stated.
Namii's menu was 340k, but paid 391k total after tax.
Alamanda's menu was 270k, paid the same price stated.
Eska's menu was 310k, but paid 341k total after tax.

Iirc I don't see any lines stating price was w/o gst for Namii and Eska. I could be wrong about this though.

Quote:
U seems to be rushing. Going to so many massage shp in just a 2d1n trip. I wn't be able to enjoy myself like that.
Honestly I'd feel my trip wasn't really rushed, since most of the time I was just casually walking back and forth between places and at times stopping for a while trying to spot points of interest while en-route. But if I could do a 4 hour massage, I might consider reducing down to probably 3 massages per day... :P

Quote:
For myself, i prefer to go to long hr of massage service,like 3-4 hr+ massage with one girl & burnt my half day there. I believe it's everyone's dream, to have a good massage,follow by a good no-rush happy ending. I aimed for that too,which is why i choose those clean mp recommended by nono.
Interesting. How do you get them to book a 3-4 hours massage?
Though I think it's kinda risky for them since doing 3-4 hours straight, scared they kena hand cramps from all the pressing.

Comparing to SG standards, most already CMI after 1.5hours. Yet when I did the massages in batam their strength feels the same throughout the entire duration.

Quote:
Next time, try staying near formosa/utama area,especially when u still new.
Yeah, hopefully the booking rates don't jump on me again like how it did the other time.

Also thanks for the ups. I've returned you with some green apples as well.

Last edited by storm3; 29-11-2018 at 10:56 PM.
Old 29-11-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
during my 2 nights stay in Zest hotel at harbor bay area, getting meals almost become a problem to me!

thought I saw many food stalls around the ferry terminal area but none suits me. As the place was kinda "deserted", the stalls also like half open. Almost like doing "own people" business only.

and then HarborBay mall. 80-90% empty so the choice is super limited especially at night. The hope for any fast food is zero.

As a "newbie", suddenly mind was blank on where to find food. ... forgot there was a Malaya Cafe nearby.

then the seafood restaurants appeared in front of me like GOD.

quickly get a super late lunch cum tea-break ... seafood fried rice, from Bay City. The boss is a chinese and he speaks hokkien .... heng ah. Then fried noodle again at night after my massage at Manzu.

2nd day lunch at Nagoya A&W, then dinner fried rice again from Bay City.

You can use Gojek or Grab app that can order food online and order car..All you need to do is to download and order the food that you want and when the rider came just pay them in cash...This is what i would recommend if u cant find the suitable food that you want to eat..
Old 29-11-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ikirai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm3 View Post
Not much leave left for me this year, so no choice but to combo in between the upcoming public holidays. So next trip could be either xmas week or new years eve, if not next year.
Hi bro!

Just checking if you're interested in going together for your next trip! I'm a newb so I'd prefer going with someone and it seems like you're mainly into massage (which aligns with my interests). Of course, I'm also interested in the 'unclean side'...

If you're cool with going together, can I trouble you to share your itinerary with me and we'll discuss from there? I want to see which MPs you're thinking of going to, so I can check them up beforehand for my own info.

Cheers!
Old 29-11-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
the room is small ... likely yours is the Queen room? anyway only double or twin room.
The 4 corner room in each floor is a bit bigger than other rooms.

Quote:
no fridge no kettle. Big minus to me cos make coffee or instant noodles also cannot.
You can borrow electric kettle from receptionist ahd keep them thru out your stay there in-room. In my last trip, all electric kettles was lent out,so they get room service to bring up to my room a tea pot with hot water together with 2 white color-ed cup,hehehe....now,thats what i would call, "Good service",hehehe...

Quote:
during my 2 nights stay in Zest hotel at harbor bay area, getting meals almost become a problem to me!
If you have girl in your room,can order from Go Food,if you dont speak bahasa,hehehe...and if you girls in your room,its gonna be party. Worse case scenario, order food from hotel (not cheap tho).

Quote:
thought I saw many food stalls around the ferry terminal area but none suits me. As the place was kinda "deserted", the stalls also like half open. Almost like doing "own people" business only.
Have you tried the food stores along Gogo supermarket?

Good value food at a low cost.

Quote:
and then HarborBay mall. 80-90% empty so the choice is super limited especially at night. The hope for any fast food is zero.
My lunch at opposite Gogo supermarket,cost only 22k rupiah....

...and thats including drinks shown on the above picture.

Quote:
As a "newbie", suddenly mind was blank on where to find food. ... forgot there was a Malaya Cafe nearby.
Food in Malaya cafe not cheap...

...cost me...

Nowhere close in terms of pricing and taste as compare to opposite Gogo supermarket,hehehe...by the way,i havent try Wey Wey Coffee shop behind Malaya cafe.

(i took the photo when they havent started business)

Morning Bakery is also around the bridge connecting between too.

I guess you would probably guess why i stock up so much my combat ration whenever i stayed around Harbour Bay,hehehe....

Come to think of it,its a pity this 8000 rupiah store closed down....

...otherwise ,this store is quite a place to shop around too.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-11-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

hey bros

i heard that there are resorts/hotels with shared gender bathrooms for swimming pools...true? if so, where can i find them??

i have a female friend who R&R in such a resort and feeling horny, she went into another guy's shower cubicle (no door) and they end up bj and fingering and sucking...she said no sex. i don't believe lol

i lost contact with her leow
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1