The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-05-2023, 08:03 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Vanilla MLs defo got their market one.. Wun die out anytime soon..

U would be surprised to know there are many who are satisfied with the company of such MLs w/o much svc and dun mind if subsequent sessions little to no progress lol..

Their earning potential also much higher in the long run compared to sensual heavy MLs..
I only try vanillas when they "look chio" to me...but that only serves one session for me without rtm...for FN mls, they are gems if they are chio...the recent one who RTC, OG Angel is good

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 04-05-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Anyone tried JG from Ke Le before?

https://sgbeautycastle-27.com/ke-le-...j-bj-sm-queen/

If not I'll go try today and review.
Rmb to review ahh
Old 04-05-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 538 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Anyone tried JG from Ke Le before?

https://sgbeautycastle-27.com/ke-le-...j-bj-sm-queen/

If not I'll go try today and review.

I reply my own post coz I said I'll review, so don't call me nuts ah 😅

Looks: 7/10, same woman in photo but gotta discount the heavy makeup and ps in the photo. She looks more like the last photo on the right side before the video in the site.

Body: 8/10, confirm C cups, she gave me a good breast fuck all over the body lol. Didn't try to zhut though, I'll share why later.

Massage: Didn't bother too much, only asked her to massage my legs so it's not fair for me to rate.

JG: 6/10 it's not the Thai JG like Mindy or Ling Si, it feels more like Violet's JG but less intense, she did pull on some tendons though.

Sensual: This is where it gets interesting. She did some 调情, followed by hdly, then AR, bbbj.

But she didn't let me shoot and went onto JG. After that, I just had to try the prostate orgasm stated and I was in for a surprise.

She took a big box of condoms, opened one up and put it on her finger. Before I realised what was happening, she gave me a very sensual hj and then stuck her finger into the arse machiam checking for piles. 🤣 Gotta say that it's one of the weirdest way to cum though.
Old 04-05-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all

MLs are here just to earn money. And not to look for Andy Lau. I will think that mileage will not vary much across their customer base ("this excludes the boyfriends"). Just that many who get extended mileage typically keep quiet about it.

Also, when i see a single positive MR, there is a 50-50 percent chance that it is fake. When there are two positive MRs, it's still 50-50. As a single person can have multiple accounts to hype the ML. But when there are >5 positive MRs, the ML will become a must visit. If you don't get a good experience, there is probably some issue with yourself.

I think the members in this forum are not stupid. It takes effort to write MR for the ML as well.

Like how we judge MLs, ML are judging us right from the start when they check our records in the database. Thereafter again when we step through their doors. Mileage will vary based how we score.
Old 04-05-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Erm bro, your msg for me? Last I checked, I wasn’t zapped.
Ah paiseh of cos you wont be zapped. Was referring to bro yellowleaf
Old 04-05-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Fwah, writing MR nowadays really stressful

The YMMV you suggested is well noted. I’ve added it to my sig.

Digress a little, I’ve not forgotten what poolhot bro taught me when I just stepped into SBF. I’ll have to contribute more

This time really tagged correctly.
Indeed nowadays MR is damn stressful. If i easily satisfied, i put a bit higher i tio zap so best not to write anything and just talk cock.
Old 04-05-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Vanilla MLs defo got their market one.. Wun die out anytime soon..
This statement is qualified by the number of 8-9-10-11/10 ratings we see for those vanillas, especially on their sensual ratings, haha

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 04-05-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://$$$$$-20.com/girl.php?id=5392

Waseh this zharbor from TT called Yang Yang got one of the deepest cleavage on all websites! Any bros try before? Looks milfy
this post should be at dome 2, you posted in the wrong section,
here only SLG ML's
Old 04-05-2023, 10:12 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-xin-xin/

Today I decide to break the trend and go commando.
Looks- not the syt or elegant mls I encounter, more towards cute. Reminds me of my poly classmate I hanged out with last time. Closest is the last photo. To me she looks alright. I've seen worse. If you want a model or pretty syt, may not be something you are looking for
Location- not near mrt, walkable from bus stop. My advise for foot soldiers is to have an umbrella as it is not sheltered. Don't remember seeing any security guards.
Atmophere- it was tidy. Just watch your step at the shower. A bit slippery.
Massage- was offered oil massage. Not hard(not piano) massage.
Sensual- 5G, hj not rushed. No shorts, no skirt. Just panties.
Gfe- had to initiate conversation. Can sense she is shy and nervous.
Service- showered together before and after massage. Got the full hour
Rtm-maybe, not the top of my priority as want to try others and rtm for some others
Old 04-05-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15907 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Ah paiseh of cos you wont be zapped. Was referring to bro yellowleaf
Donors are immune to zapping.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Cassarole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have never written an FR here before, but I'll try my best.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/younna-massage/

Looks - Frankly quite similar to photo
Location - Not exactly the best for going on foot. Approx 10-12 minutes from MRT?
Massage - Decent but defitinely not piano
Sensual - 5G. FN. Have catbath. BBBJ 8.5/10
Service wise - Can't complain actually. Pretty good.
RTM - Most probably
Old 04-05-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 2
CumminsDiesel is one of the Best!CumminsDiesel is one of the Best!CumminsDiesel is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-xi-massage/

Xiao Xi

Looks: Looks like photos. Quite pretty.

Body: Slim. Nice body and natural B cups.

Location: East. Near MRT station and there is car park nearby.

Massage: Above average. Has skill and some strength.

Sensual: Lots of teasing. Does HDLY.

HJ: Average HJ.

Done in around 40 mins. Can't click with her.

RTM: Maybe.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
zander8686 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzander8686 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Natalie or Nat. I will keep it short but in summary she is one of the best so far on SLG imo.

Booking: Quite painless and fast for me.
Massage: She does works through all the spots and asks you which part is sore so she can focus on it. Good massage to put you into the mood.
Sensual: The nuru requires $10 more and it is every bit worth it. Pretty much everything you have seen on videos. It is the real deal.
Service: Pleasant lady to talk to and can chat on anything. Can see she puts in lots of effort into her service.
RTM: Yes and yes
Old 04-05-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
This time really tagged correctly.
Indeed nowadays MR is damn stressful. If i easily satisfied, i put a bit higher i tio zap so best not to write anything and just talk cock.
Again… why be scared? Points doesn’t do anything really. If you wanna lurk or just talk cock occasionally even negative points also can do. So what’s there to worry about? If u want to post MR to contribute to the community just do, there will be appreciation one.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Same thoughts after my first visit, she can come across as a bit lethargic... however I have limited choices in the East, she does improve quite a bit during subsequent visits... some MLs after the HJ while you shower just wear back all the bra etc... after that whatever is waste time. For her I don't mind hanging around until times up even if the session ended in 40mins. YMMV

Someone told me I got only 2 records so I told a regular ML and she excitedly checked for me.... not true, I got 4 records at least and one of the last entries was by LL when I visited her earlier this year. Her comment on me was "fast shooter", not a bad review but I think not a compliment as well
Could be a different database also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1