The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-05-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wha seh. So much focus and controversies on Xiaohan siah. Think she must be sibei chio to make our bros here go ga ga. Must make a trip down to see this beauty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
She is new in this line. But at least she strip naked and massage you mah. Lie beside you and let you play with her young body, still not good enough meh. Paying 120 is a steal. You will never get this in our lousy spa.

Btw, she and her house mate Xiao Bao got a lot of booking each day.
Old 07-05-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaimaral View Post
She is not pretty to me. Thanks for the sharing. Appreciate it, bro.
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-han-massage/

This type of face also not pretty?

Can share one that is pretty to you from SLG?
Old 07-05-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Wha seh. So much focus and controversies on Xiaohan siah. Think she must be sibei chio to make our bros here go ga ga. Must make a trip down to see this beauty.
Standard one ma, SYT with pretty face sure got alot of customers...
Old 07-05-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Now like every weekend must have flavour of the week, this week happens to be her.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 07-05-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Review for Xiao Han
The only redeeming factor for this girl is her face and looks. I find her very pretty and fits my taste but other then that her overall service is sub-par.
She has zero idea on how to massage or tease people. Cat bath + nails massage is just bad.
Hand job is 2/10 and she plays with your dick like first time seeing a penis; maybe you're into that but not me. Worst of all she has zero playability so it's also hard to guide her on how to pleasure people.
Looks: 9/10.
Massage: 3/10 (At least she tried..?)
Handjob/Teasing: 3/10

Save your money and visit some other girls unless you really think looks can get you off.

lol... maybe she is still a virgin..
Old 07-05-2023, 10:30 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

I believe the problem with FRs is if bros wanna share honestly...have to indicate right from the start if top up is needed for additional services...otherwise most bros will be mistaken that for that fixed amount, eg $120, it will include all the services posted...and insist the ml provide the same...

My thoughts is mls in hc...which has seen a trend of top up here and there (eg. Touch breasts, top up, remove bra, top up, zhut zhut, top up, best of all, some shops needs higher package to have hj and etc), the lest we want is for mls in condo and etc which has all in services in the first place to follow suit...and don't complain when that trend happens, cause we are the ones that started all these...

PS: we have already seen the trend of vanilla taking place as compared to the past...now some even want to push their boundaries further by wearing shorts...some even not stripping at all...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 07-05-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I believe the problem with FRs is if bros wanna share honestly...have to indicate right from the start if top up is needed for additional services...otherwise most bros will be mistaken that for that fixed amount, eg $120, it will include all the services posted...and insist the ml provide the same...

My thoughts is mls in hc...which has seen a trend of top up here and there (eg. Touch breasts, top up, remove bra, top up, zhut zhut, top up, best of all, some shops needs higher package to have hj and etc), the lest we want is for mls in condo and etc which has all in services in the first place to follow suit...and don't complain when that trend happens, cause we are the ones that started all these...

PS: we have already seen the trend of vanilla taking place as compared to the past...now some even want to push their boundaries further by wearing shorts...some even not stripping at all...
You hit the nail.
Nothing wrong if you have money to spend and want to top up. Your money your choice. Just don’t want people to read it as it’s part of the service you just need to charm them. Then when not given get angry cos she think you no charm.
It’s all part of the game, of cos you pay enough you can get more. If you don’t pay you want use your charm also can. Your game your fun.
Old 07-05-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Lol but it’s fun la.
Was just playing around and true enough can see the zaps. 4 zaps down 346 points. One is definitely a 81 pointer senior/donor/premium member etc.
Lol can see why some newbies can get zapped to oblivion and feel demoralized even if they are trying out and putting in MRs to contribute.
Old 07-05-2023, 11:37 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Lol but it’s fun la.
Was just playing around and true enough can see the zaps. 4 zaps down 346 points. One is definitely a 81 pointer senior/donor/premium member etc.
Lol can see why some newbies can get zapped to oblivion and feel demoralized even if they are trying out and putting in MRs to contribute.

Wahhaha bro… got many Zeus here with lightning bolts. Blast you~ I mean “bless” you~
Old 07-05-2023, 11:42 AM
Not Activated

maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You hit the nail.
Nothing wrong if you have money to spend and want to top up. Your money your choice. Just don’t want people to read it as it’s part of the service you just need to charm them. Then when not given get angry cos she think you no charm.
It’s all part of the game, of cos you pay enough you can get more. If you don’t pay you want use your charm also can. Your game your fun.
I agree bro.
Old 07-05-2023, 11:45 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Now like every weekend must have flavour of the week, this week happens to be her.
Wah.. what’s last week flavour Arh? Missed it
Old 07-05-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post

Yea, that's why we do have to take FRs with a pinch of salt. Try to discern if this is indeed a review or just a TCSS post. The fellow already clearly said why should he help others in the forum, he's doing this just to have fun. Nothing wrong with that, because this is a TCSS thread, there's no obligation to do stuff to help others. And FRs are indeed meant to help each other, which is not something that guy was trying to do. More senior bros will catch on quick, but newer ones, me included, have to slowly learn how to differentiate helpful reviews from random experience post of a different purpose.
Old 07-05-2023, 12:28 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24964 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty face, FN, rubba @$120. It’s a steal.
I need to make time and queue up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
She is new in this line. But at least she strip naked and massage you mah. Lie beside you and let you play with her young body, still not good enough meh. Paying 120 is a steal. You will never get this in our lousy spa.

Btw, she and her house mate Xiao Bao got a lot of booking each day.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 07-05-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 601 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Yea, that's why we do have to take FRs with a pinch of salt. Try to discern if this is indeed a review or just a TCSS post. The fellow already clearly said why should he help others in the forum, he's doing this just to have fun. Nothing wrong with that, because this is a TCSS thread, there's no obligation to do stuff to help others. And FRs are indeed meant to help each other, which is not something that guy was trying to do. More senior bros will catch on quick, but newer ones, me included, have to slowly learn how to differentiate helpful reviews from random experience post of a different purpose.
Fully agree that the objective of the FRs is to help us, not the MLs.

Also to expose any vanilla MLs who have been KC-ing some of our bros. Telling them that some services are reserved only for them.
Old 07-05-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lol but it’s fun la.
Lol ...he also zap me. Actually it really just makes me laugh. Because I expected this very predictable, petty and juvenile reaction. And proved right again. Just shows his true colours and character here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Hmm not sure what’s wrong though.
He paid for choices.
Even having a pretty ML to massage you, is paying her to massage and HJ.
In MP GQ, HJ, BJ and whatever tier also need to pay. Just varying price level. Like eating mixed rice. want 4 dish and rice, then pay the price and enjoy.

Pls enlighten

Bro, since youre using food metaphors, I will too.

Nothing wrong with top ups. If you want to do that go ahead. But currently, there is difference between Spas and home-based MLs. The difference between Ala Carte menu and Set Meals.

Yes, at MPs and Spas, it's a la carte menu all the way. Touch outside pants +$, see boobs +$, touch +$$, bj +$$$, fj +$$$$, etc, etc, etc.... pay and pay. It really feels ridiculous, and takes the excitement, passion and desire away. And I don't particularly feel like I want to be an ATM for anybody. Especially when there are so many options now out there that doesn't make you feel like a fool. That's why I don't go to spas. Because, more often than not, the experience feels more like being made a fool, rather then a shiok release.

For home-based MLs it's like set meals. One price and you get the few dishes, vanilla or more flavored dishes. Of course the dishes must be at least of some standard. The best thing is with these set meals, they also have some nice desserts waiting in the fridge. And will serve these to people they like and trust without talk of money. Just leave a "little something" and don't need to write about it in respect of the union. That what makes them different. That's why we go to them. Right? Would you like this to change? Would you want MLs to begin to have ala carte menu too, just like spas? I don't and pray it will not change. Lol.

Yes, and we are all having fun..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1