The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2011, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Bro SBX and WKK, I would need to disappoint you again. My last 24hour windown on the 24th has been taken... I need to fly to SanYa from Shanghai... sorry.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 21
alsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
No more no.2 liao...now freeman ..so going to look for new recruit end of this month.

The bbs is not open by Tao..it is open by 1 of my female friends (you met her during the dinner in HZ but you don't remember who is she).
Hi bro, long time no see (I always out of SG whenever VBasten call for drinks).

When you be in HZ? I will be up in GZ/CP end april too. Would love to visit HZ if you don't mind me joining you.

edit : Ah crap, just saw your post above. I leaving the day you arriving.

Quote:
1. Sorry that i didn't cheong pub for some times, always go back to HZ with tight schedule. Last time, actually want to jio one dancer from 'cookie pub' out for ONS, but no time to follow up. So the dancer may be gone long time ago. The dancers can go out with you but depends on how you sweet talk and 'kungfu'. But i know that not much Singaporean in HZ, so some of them may be interested in you.
2. The pubs with OL are still on going. They are mainly in 'cookie 曲奇 pub', '动感地带' and '苏吧'. How to approach them depend on your skill. But don't behave like their local 'ah beng' way to approach (act more gentle and caring). Going there during CNY...see whether can fish any..).
If I go there solo (or with at most 1 other guy) to explore, safe or not? Got any one to recommend to guide me around? Don't mind paying the guy if he is a local. Thanks! Really a bit sian of CP.

Last edited by alsahaf; 10-04-2011 at 03:20 AM.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsahaf View Post
Hi bro, long time no see (I always out of SG

If I go there solo (or with at most 1 other guy) to explore, safe or not? Got any one to recommend to guide me around? Don't mind paying the guy if he is a local. Thanks! Really a bit sian of CP.
Bro, mind to take me along ?
Old 10-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro SBX and WKK, I would need to disappoint you again. My last 24hour windown on the 24th has been taken... I need to fly to SanYa from Shanghai... sorry.
No problem, we still can have drinking in Dynasty Classic...

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 10-04-2011, 01:18 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro, long time no see (I always out of SG whenever VBasten call for drinks).

When you be in HZ? I will be up in GZ/CP end april too. Would love to visit HZ if you don't mind me joining you.

edit : Ah crap, just saw your post above. I leaving the day you arriving.

No problem, we still can meet in Singapore for beer with VB. As mentioned in my earlier post, i will be in HZ during that period for KTV and SN. Feel free to contact me if our date can meetz...

HZ is safer than CP. No problem to explore alone but the HZ city is quite big...If you need a tour guide, you can look for my 'lao ban niang'. She can help you to book hotel, ktv, etc and bring you to sauna. Previously she is helping a taiwan agent in HZ, so she got no problem to bring you around and settle all the matters.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Samster

alsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No problem, we still can meet in Singapore for beer with VB. As mentioned in my earlier post, i will be in HZ during that period for KTV and SN. Feel free to contact me if our date can meetz...

HZ is safer than CP. No problem to explore alone but the HZ city is quite big...If you need a tour guide, you can look for my 'lao ban niang'. She can help you to book hotel, ktv, etc and bring you to sauna. Previously she is helping a taiwan agent in HZ, so she got no problem to bring you around and settle all the matters.
Thanks, can PM me the contact? If FeiGohGoh wants to come along, then got 3 guys, definitely should try HZ.

FGG, when you available? I can start HZ as early as 18th.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks, can PM me the contact? If FeiGohGoh wants to come along, then got 3 guys, definitely should try HZ.

me arrive CP 19th, committed to party with some bros there for a few days, then Hainan till 26th. Earliest will be 27th. May 1-2 need to be in HK. So 27th to 30th I can go.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:

PM you liao...anything you need, just ask her to arrange.

Old 10-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No problem, we still can have drinking in Dynasty Classic...
That is also a problem... My 24 hour window in Singapore is probably on April 30th.. Are you there ?
Old 10-04-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
me arrive CP 19th, committed to party with some bros there for a few days, then Hainan till 26th. Earliest will be 27th. May 1-2 need to be in HK. So 27th to 30th I can go.
Orh, I can join you in CP from 19th but 27th I balek kampong to SG liao!

Any chance to drag the whole gang to HZ?
Old 11-04-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
That is also a problem... My 24 hour window in Singapore is probably on April 30th.. Are you there ?
Aiya...no need this month...after this trip, i will be staying in Singapore for 2 months waiting for you...till end of july

Old 11-04-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Orh, I can join you in CP from 19th but 27th I balek kampong to SG liao!

Any chance to drag the whole gang to HZ?
Not easy, as everything been arranged.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Not easy, as everything been arranged.
FYI and IMHO - HZ is also just as fun as DG/CP. The gals are not as cunning and scheming and the gals you find in CP reknown KTV. However, if you want her to do overnight, you have to use the correct words. Go out with you and overnight is entirely different. When you say 出街 that means (ST) after one bonk, she will ask for her rewards and leave. So, if you are in the KTV in HZ, please tell them you want her for overnight.

Anyway - If there is a will, there is a way. You can always change your itinenery and visit HZ for a night. I do not think you will be disappointed, especially with bro SBX's arrangement. Go to HZ!

Keep you friends close but your enemies closer
Old 12-04-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthEast View Post
FYI and IMHO - HZ is also just as fun as DG/CP. The gals are not as cunning and scheming and the gals you find in CP reknown KTV. However, if you want her to do overnight, you have to use the correct words. Go out with you and overnight is entirely different. When you say 出街 that means (ST) after one bonk, she will ask for her rewards and leave. So, if you are in the KTV in HZ, please tell them you want her for overnight.

Anyway - If there is a will, there is a way. You can always change your itinenery and visit HZ for a night. I do not think you will be disappointed, especially with bro SBX's arrangement. Go to HZ!
I definitely will find my way to Huizhou. Esp. after bro Shibaxian kindly gave his advice and contact.

Time to move away from CP anyway. That place getting more and more crap.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Hello bro samsters,
I'm in Zhong Shan and it is really boring here. Some action here and there, but not impressive one.
Any Seniors can share some info how to get to HZ from here? I'm new to Zhong Shan and it does not seem to be a happening town. Thanks a lot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1