The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-05-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Which one? The one who was there 2 weeks ago (I think she was called Xiao Mei?) I kinda gave in to Nat's suggestion and became a guinea pig for this "new" ML but she had an old face but flawless skin. Long story short - fell very short of expectations although she was OK to BJ. Also that largish bush meant I was not a fan. Apparently she has moved out since due to poor customer demand.

The one who replaced her is Ci Ci (I think). Nat introed us a couple days ago and she is a SYT with a body structure similar to Nat. Cute but in real life but pix in SLG are obviously heavily PS-ed. No - have not tried but Nat did say her service levels were way better than the previous room mate - I will bide my time as she now "knows" me .
Yes, I was referring to Ci Ci. Same size and shape as Nat.
She is inheriting Nat's black Nuru mattress and Xue Er's massage bed. Since she has received instruction from Nat, maybe I might give her a try as she will probably attempt to provide the same kind of service as Nat; although the level is likely to be much lower as she is green.

Last edited by Tanken; 27-05-2023 at 08:08 AM.
Old 27-05-2023, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7868 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny555 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ting-massage/

My first FR so please give chance ok?

Visited her yesterday, quite a central location with road side parking.

She look exactly like the pic, very pretty indeed.

GFE really up there. I chose the nuru option. Sensual was ok but I think because she's quite new(1 or 2 months I forgot)

Unfortunately I cannot complete whole session as she have another upcoming appointment.

Do book and support her
How long was your session? She messed up with her bookings?

Can you elaborate more on her sensual?
Old 27-05-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Spas got many pattern. The only type I will go (and I have the same KPIs as you guys) is the spa equivalent of the shop concept xxxx uses. Comes with higher price point though. The shop is still best value for money though I complain all the time about facilities.

What facilities? Hahaha. You referring to the secret shops like from exchange123 right? Hehe. But yes, must agree, best experiences here.

Anyway, right or wrong, I loosely categorise the shops into:-

1. Spas : Nicely renovated with mood lighting and music. Have individual rooms and usually in-room shower pods. Proper licences and all. Ladies in working uniforms (these days usually means black pants and their official polo T).

Very pretty girls can be found here, but these are top-up-for-every-single-thing places, on top of high entrance fee. Hard to roam, say boss don't allow so they can charge even higher for risk-taking. Must pay baoyang charges also, etc. I don't like these set ups at all. Yes girls can be very pretty, but many leave Spas feeling foolish and stupid, rather than feeling happy and satisfied.

2. MPs : Small massage parlours, sometimes beauty centres. Usually only have curtains to separate the massage beds Common toilet/shower at the back of shop.

Pre-milfs and milfs dominate this scene. Very high playability, even going all the way. Good value if you don’t fall for their chopping games and stick to the standard rates. However, the lack of privacy limits my visits to these places.

3. Secret Shops : Won't detail this #iykyk.

The most incredible experiences and value are to be had. I visit these places most of the 3 types. Best ROI. Though venues are usually very sadly lacking, absolute legends were to be had here. Cheryl, Qi Qi, Jenny, Molly (all rtc already), MM, TT, Joey, Kelly, root vegetable, etc etc... how not to go!? Lol
Old 27-05-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny555 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ting-massage/

Unfortunately I cannot complete whole session as she have another upcoming appointment.
Wow, one of the biggest no no!!! She cut your time to take on another fare. That's just terrible ethics. I will avoid this one for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Has anyone tried walking off if you turn up and the ml looks too different from their pics?
Yes. A few times. Just prepare her photos of her ad on your phone. Nicely show her the images and say you have booked the one on your phone. Most will say acknowledge the mistake and you can walk off peacefully. Twice I even had the ML discount her asking price since the "deceit" was very obvious.

Just be polite and firm. Do not lose your temper. However, if you say blue balls and proceed with the session, don't kpkb after, lol.
Old 27-05-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Anyone can advice what's wrong with sglonelyguys? I have been texting MLs but no response. Some numbers I call, not working. I saw on the FAQ this may happen to 'new customers'(I never tried this before) but to not get one response after texting like 5 MLs is it normal?
Old 27-05-2023, 09:56 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18526 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Xiao Bao weeks back. Here is my fr:

Face: 7.5/10 (耐看行, makeup thick, schoolgirl type with babyfat, I guess she looks better without thick makeup)

Location: 6/10 (Central Area...still have lots of people walking to and fro..convenient on foot and by car...very near to a famous hotel, 2 security doors)

Environment: 7/10 (room is quite cosy, beware that the shower gel is fragrant with lingering smell even when you leave)

Breasts: 7/10 (Natural small B cuppers) she tried to shield away, didnt even touch as she lies on your side and zhut nipples

Body: 8/10 slim in right proportions, schoolgirl vibes

Massage: 6/10 (Not bad massage for someone who is green as she does hdly)

Kissing: 7/10 (Light peck on the lips)

Catbath and BM: 6/10 (Did BM on my back with catbath non existent, only licking at one side of the nipple where she lie on)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A

GFE: 7/10 She is able to hold conversation well as she tries to break ice...but she is vanilla...as I tried to put my hands in her undies and roam her butt and a little deeper...again, YMMV

HJ: 6/10 she is green in this area...stop, start sequence, puts oil, licks a little of the nipple, after few minutes, begins complaining a little...

Overall: 4/10 In terms of youth, she may be top 3 among the current crop of mls...in terms of attractiveness, I have seen some better out there...AY, XH may be better in terms of vanilla girls, again, YMMV...with restrictions and location, I think I will try other mls first

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 27-05-2023, 09:59 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanDecal View Post
Hi bros. Anyone can advice what's wrong with sglonelyguys? I have been texting MLs but no response. Some numbers I call, not working. I saw on the FAQ this may happen to 'new customers'(I never tried this before) but to not get one response after texting like 5 MLs is it normal?
Don't go for Ang Pais...go for those unheard of i.e. not written in the thread...chances of getting acceptance is higher and then after the session, you inform them to input your number and review in database...again, this query keeps appearing, perhaps one can consider putting a sticky for faqs to this.

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

Old 27-05-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
What facilities? Hahaha. You referring to the secret shops like from exchange123 right? Hehe. But yes, must agree, best experiences here.

Anyway, right or wrong, I loosely categorise the shops into:-

1. Spas : Nicely renovated with mood lighting and music. Have individual rooms and usually in-room shower pods. Proper licences and all. Ladies in working uniforms (these days usually means black pants and their official polo T).

Very pretty girls can be found here, but these are top-up-for-every-single-thing places, on top of high entrance fee. Hard to roam, say boss don't allow so they can charge even higher for risk-taking. Must pay baoyang charges also, etc. I don't like these set ups at all. Yes girls can be very pretty, but many leave Spas feeling foolish and stupid, rather than feeling happy and satisfied.

2. MPs : Small massage parlours, sometimes beauty centres. Usually only have curtains to separate the massage beds Common toilet/shower at the back of shop.

Pre-milfs and milfs dominate this scene. Very high playability, even going all the way. Good value if you don’t fall for their chopping games and stick to the standard rates. However, the lack of privacy limits my visits to these places.

3. Secret Shops : Won't detail this #iykyk.

The most incredible experiences and value are to be had. I visit these places most of the 3 types. Best ROI. Though venues are usually very sadly lacking, absolute legends were to be had here. Cheryl, Qi Qi, Jenny, Molly (all rtc already), MM, TT, Joey, Kelly, root vegetable, etc etc... how not to go!? Lol
Nice breakdown but there are places that are in between. For good or bad (mostly good), the current SYT-88 prostate spa model hasn't killed off all competition and we can still find decently amenitied spas with individual showers (better than MPs) and great lasses.

I'm hoping No. 3 will inch towards the YF stable and offer better venues. Still shared toilets but completely different and superior environment.
Old 27-05-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nice breakdown but there are places that are in between. For good or bad (mostly good), the current SYT-88 prostate spa model hasn't killed off all competition and we can still find decently amenitied spas with individual showers (better than MPs) and great lasses.

I'm hoping No. 3 will inch towards the YF stable and offer better venues. Still shared toilets but completely different and superior environment.
Can PM me a couple of "in-between great lasses" suggestions for a spa ignoramus like me? Hehe.

Ya I hope that for No. 3 as well. So far I think the best, though still not great, was Cheryl and MM at the Tiong Bahru location 2 years ago. At least, it was newly renovated. Lol.
Old 27-05-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Tried Xiao Bao weeks back. Here is my fr:

Kissing: 7/10 (Light peck on the lips)

Overall: 4/10 In terms of youth, she may be top 3 among the current crop of mls...in terms of attractiveness, I have seen some better out there...AY, XH may be better in terms of vanilla girls, again, YMMV...with restrictions and location, I think I will try other mls first
I dont think xiaobao will do light pecks on lips leh though I only been there once. Same for some of the previous reviews on this.

Also the overall rating is 4 but all the different area rating is 6 or 7 or 8. I duno how the math adds up to give a average of 4. Maybe can state clearly which individuals areas are the bad points to justify 4 when everything seems ok.
Old 27-05-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massageamy/

Was eyeing this new ML a few days ago, and I remembered she was called Coke, now renamed Amy. Asked her and was told agent said Coke too old fashioned, but I thought Coke is just fine. At least easy to remember. Too many Amy here. Not sure why, her pictures and video just attracted me a lot. Very cute type. I was again hoping actual person will not be far off. And it was a hit! WYSIWYG. She was in that black oversize T as per the pictures, petite and with the super uni girl look when the door opens. I likey very muchy! Totally my cai. Her messaging reply is also super kawaii.

Do note she is priced at $100!!! Honestly when I saw the price I thought it was placed wrongly, or there must be hell of a restrictions or she is on red or whatever. Have not seen such price tag for a long time, unless some old cai. Was glad she confirmed it.

The unit she stayed in is the same unit as XH when I first visited her, not sure if XH still stays there though. She has the bigger room with own toilet so I am pleased. Just that the aircon is leaking so hopefully this can be rectified soon. Blowing cold air still but I guess it could not go any colder so it was a little hot when we were at the sensual part, lol.

Her massage is very passable. She does massage back home for ladies, so minimally got some standard. Did some back stepping for me. Love it. She is rather green in life, her first overseas trip so do take care of this young lass. Had a great time conversing and she is always giggling, which perks me up.

Her sensual when she starts off is a little green, she was practically grabbing me from behind and attacking near my ear and neck region. Surprisingly I was hard from that as usually cat bath don't do much effect on me unless I feel the girl is horny. Whatever she does, it was real enough for me to get a reaction. When I turn over, I could see her nice handful well shaped boobs on that slim body of hers. And that smile of hers is intoxicating. She lean forward to hug me, and the moment she reached to touch my jewel, she remarked in chinese, so big! That sent both of us laughing, as it was a genuine reaction which was comical. There was an incident where she giggled and asked if I came, as she said she felt something shot onto her body...I said erm no...and we both laughed and continued and I got hornier...and after I finally came, she asked again if i REALLY came..and giggled again..the session is just fun. Allows zhut, rather good roaming signal, just be gentle and that long hair of hers is really nice. Been a while since most girls tie up their hair, but she just let it down and that was quite stimulating. She is definitely not experienced when it comes to sensual, but somehow she provides that draw that makes you want her more. Hate to say this but it is really like making out with your college gf. I know this analogy has been used so much it sounds corny. Very different from the other green MLs. After she cleans up, she came back and lied beside me, and chit chat like some college gf and gave those puppy eyes, OMG, I think I kena KC.

YMMV hor.

Serves water, before and after, if it matters.

RTM is a hell Yes!

from video, are we looking at incision scar under the armpits aft breast augmentation. 😂
Old 27-05-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Iamfangyit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Fairy today and I must say her costume play and sensual is really up there, starts from living room going all the way to the room lol.
Old 27-05-2023, 11:13 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
I dont think xiaobao will do light pecks on lips leh though I only been there once. Same for some of the previous reviews on this.

Also the overall rating is 4 but all the different area rating is 6 or 7 or 8. I duno how the math adds up to give a average of 4. Maybe can state clearly which individuals areas are the bad points to justify 4 when everything seems ok.
This is a sex forum not a maths forum where logically thinking gets thrown out of window. Who says 1+1=2?...i put whatever numbers which i deem fit. Don't like what you see? Push the ignore button then Everything seems ok? Lol view other frs and you see dragon and phoenix...in fact i already toned down what i wrote...

HALL OF FAME

Old 27-05-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Her fellow ml/fl niko who is rtc trying to promote her through whatsapp. Weird as I never book any successful session with niko
same. i got her marketing via several different numbers as well. should be okt at work.
Old 27-05-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dont mind YF stable setup as well. Pity tho, after that “event”, don’t think will start operating soon?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1