The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-05-2023, 01:34 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowtiko View Post
thanks for the reply, guess I have to keep trying.. will I kana blacklist if I text the same ML every few days bo?

so far I texted like 6 MLs alrdy.. anybody here tried to ask ML if can do some sort of verification to prove you sincere?
So even name your number as no records so the next time, you messaged...they dont even bother..mls not even suggested in the thread to have a chance

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 30-05-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
thanks for the reply, guess I have to keep trying.. will I kana blacklist if I text the same ML every few days bo?

so far I texted like 6 MLs alrdy.. anybody here tried to ask ML if can do some sort of verification to prove you sincere?
This coming long weekend will be good chance.

How to verify? The only sincere thing to them is $$$
Old 30-05-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Meowtiko is one of the Best!Meowtiko is one of the Best!Meowtiko is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
So even name your number as no records so the next time, you messaged...they dont even bother..mls not even suggested in the thread to have a chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
This coming long weekend will be good chance.

How to verify? The only sincere thing to them is $$$

thanks all for the reply, i will keep trying.. blue balls sia lol
Old 30-05-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kdawg is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried this big titty ML? https://sglonelyguy-22.com/na-na-massage/
Old 30-05-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks all for the reply, i will keep trying.. blue balls sia lol
IMHO, can try the below options:
1) Try those less popular ML
2) Try those listed as shop/spa based (May or may not use the same data base)
3) Try those “old guards” who has been here for very long time. Due to lesser customers after so long, they will start taking 1-2 new guys per day to expand their options. Popular ML included.
4) Try those listed under locals. Higher chance of landmine so need to search properly, but there’s a couple of good ones.
5) Try those listed under MW hotel (White card already, more commando)
6) Try on weekends/holidays, typically lesser customers
7) Send sms on 50-55min hour mark. Typically higher chance for ML to see ur sms as normally that’s the timing current customer is leaving.
8) Basically just need luck.
9) If you just got ur new hp number, there’s also chances that it’s already blacklisted in the database by previous owner.

After the session, just ask them politely to help you input into the data base.
Bookings will get easier thereafter after a few tries. Most if not all of us been through this anyway.

Note: there’s a few database around, so might need a couple of entries.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 30-05-2023, 02:46 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/kk-massage/
After one week of sexual frustration and stress, was going crazy as so far little head was not cooperating. Wanted to go another ml but she rtc for holiday. After cracking my head, decided to go with her to see what the whole commotion is about. Based on today, she has safely replaced one of the ml in my rtm list
Looks- I will definitely date her based on her looks. No glasses but pretty for me. To the bro who wrote heels, no heels lei but anyway, thanks to that post whether right or wrong, it still brought me to her.
Body- her assets are a good size. Looks good on her frame. I am not a boob person but they looks good on her.
Location- please do check on Google maps. Easier by bus. There is a nearby shelter but for foot solider, bring an umbrella.
Atmosphere- Tidy enough. At least the bathroom not slippery, unlike some bathrooms I visited
Massage- so far if not better, one of the best massage I received from condo. Have strength
Sensual- 4g, good hj. Her cat bath managed to turn me on as she managed to get my sensitive spot. I have to salute her because finally someone who could help release both big and small head. Finally can sleep in peace tonight after a week of frustration.
Gfe- friendly, manage to chat through the whole session. Didn't feel awkward. Really was at ease with her.
Rtm- she will replace one person on my list because based on today, her attitude was really good and it was really a good time I don't mind experiencing again. Once again, depends on your chemistry and ymmv.

Last edited by rythuno; 30-05-2023 at 06:21 PM.
Old 30-05-2023, 03:33 PM
Not Activated

rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
IMHO, can try the below options:
1) Try those less popular ML
2) Try those listed as shop/spa based (May or may not use the same data base)
3) Try those “old guards” who has been here for very long time. Due to lesser customers after so long, they will start taking 1-2 new guys per day to expand their options. Popular ML included.
4) Try those listed under locals. Higher chance of landmine so need to search properly, but there’s a couple of good ones.
5) Try those listed under MW hotel (White card already, more commando)
6) Try on weekends/holidays, typically lesser customers
7) Send sms on 50-55min hour mark. Typically higher chance for ML to see ur sms as normally that’s the timing current customer is leaving.
8) Basically just need luck.
9) If you just got ur new hp number, there’s also chances that it’s already blacklisted in the database by previous owner.

After the session, just ask them politely to help you input into the data base.
Bookings will get easier thereafter after a few tries. Most if not all of us been through this anyway.

Note: there’s a few database around, so might need a couple of entries.
This is comprehensive.
On the topic of luck, Let me add some additional parts which could help
1) During 2nd half of the month, the mls told me this is the worst period for them as they suspect could be us brother trying to recover vit m. There is a higher chance here
2) During school holidays, you can try. Also higher chance because some of us will not be avaliable for obvious reason.
3) check the forum for the ml who kana bombarded by controversial issues. That is how I managed to contact one of the ml when I was not added in because no brothers dare to visit her because of security issues. But that you have to take your chance and see what is your appetite for risk
But saying that, always leave a good impression whether they add you or not. Don't be late, don't fly aeroplane.
Old 30-05-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Conor34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://isyou-18.com/model/anila-3693/

Looks 4/10
Body 6/10
Massage: non existent
Smell of saliva is strong
In and out 30mins

Wont rtm
Old 30-05-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!

ML said the volume of customer in day time and night time has no different. Wondering why so many people are so free regardless of time. Good life!
Old 30-05-2023, 04:11 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
ML said the volume of customer in day time and night time has no different. Wondering why so many people are so free regardless of time. Good life!
It depends how we choose to navigate around our time. Normally I use my lunch time because that when people least suspect anything while some will prefer after work. I find it harder to explain why I OT every day so I find the best arrangement is lunch. Also don't forget, there are many who have reached the pinnacle of life and don't need to work so they can afford to go anytime.
Old 30-05-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
xwantonmee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://isyou-18.com/model/feifei-2450/

Anybody tried her?
Old 30-05-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
The less popular ones will recheck your number again if you tell them that you've got record now, maybe the popular ones will not bother.
Old 30-05-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanwx View Post
You can try KK.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/kk-massage/

Problem is she does not use the database, so she would not be able to add your no. to it. So back to square one.

Can other 无记录 bro chip in as well? Make the search for us newbie easier.
Wow didn't knew she doesn't use the database and still managed to stay in biz for quite long and not get caught, goes to show that the database thing is not as useful as they think it is..
Old 30-05-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Wow didn't knew she doesn't use the database and still managed to stay in biz for quite long and not get caught, goes to show that the database thing is not as useful as they think it is..
From what I have heard, some customers without records end up are the better customer. Cause they will be very nice and 乖乖 at the first session to get into the database.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 30-05-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
Has Tutu rtc?
Didn’t see her listing anymore.
she return to prc for a while to settle some personal matters. Will be back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1