The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-06-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
Anyone knows if XX - Xuan Xuan coming back?

Kamxia
She replied, will keep you posted. Lol. Damn look lagi shiok with sharper chin.
Old 15-06-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Slideitoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
She replied, will keep you posted. Lol. Damn look lagi shiok with sharper chin.
Looking forward for her return!
Old 15-06-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Er who is the shan shan big boobs you guys talk about sia. Any kind soul can pass me her wechat or contact number . Will give you points lol if it matters to you
Old 15-06-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Heard got like a lot of different database, almost like each ML got their own separate database. Very frustrating. Tried booking a few MLs recently and all say no record even though some MLs to wrote nice reviews for me already. Feel like my money abit wasted after trying all the non-angpai MLs Maybe need some data science bro to merge all the database together
different service providers ma… like Singtel, M1, starhub. each provider make their own money. how to get all the providers to be willing to merge leh? haha
Old 15-06-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
Er who is the shan shan big boobs you guys talk about sia. Any kind soul can pass me her wechat or contact number . Will give you points lol if it matters to you
u try looking at sgl tomorrow la
Old 15-06-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
different service providers ma… like Singtel, M1, starhub. each provider make their own money. how to get all the providers to be willing to merge leh? haha
I do ask my regular MLs to let me take a look at what they write for me in the database.

I noticed that the older comments >5years ago are the same across the databases I see. The newer comments don't appear in some of the databases.
Old 15-06-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
I do ask my regular MLs to let me take a look at what they write for me in the database.

I noticed that the older comments >5years ago are the same across the databases I see. The newer comments don't appear in some of the databases.
maybe biz partners split up? or they purposely split up to make more money? like some girls subscribe to 2 databases
Old 15-06-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

Short MR for a new visit.

ML: jordie

Location: atas enclave, private. Large estate but got a sentry post but they don't check or do anything.

Looks and body: quite similar to her photos actually. Wont reject. Body is surprisingly slender and nice. She's generally small in size.

Service: once got into the apartment, was served a new bottle of distilled water, pretty good service mindset. Then she change into her uniform which is yummy. Basically it's a housemaid costume w nothing inside on top and a thong panties. Butt is shapely and boobs is kinda A+/B but her overall frame is nice. Larger nipple type of boobs.

Sensual: she did one of those warm water in mouth cat bath so that's pretty nice. Hj was average and allowed 4g roam. Also allowed top up for bj but i did not managed to top up this time so nth to comment on that.

Massage: seriously tried her best and did a bit of back kneeing but she's not really trained.

Personality and other attributes: quite to the point and straight forward. She's literally learning English now and taking lessons. Saw an english learning book but standard is still p1 lvl but non-chinese speaking bro will be able to communicate (somewhat) with her.

Rtm: maybe but not in my list of rotation
Old 15-06-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea sometimes I take it with a pinch of salt. I do agree actually some of the vanilla I visited are not complete vanillas although some are (like XLN)...
Precisely. Will prefer AY over her and even for AY 2-3 visits also sian liao...

Cathy
Old 15-06-2023, 09:26 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
From what I gather, even among the databases, there are varied cost. I didn't probe more to find out the differences but yes, some ml-s do have more than two databases if they are hardworking enough to check especially if the number does not appear in one. Makes me wonder where we can find such job openings.......
Old 15-06-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Precisely. Will prefer AY over her and even for AY 2-3 visits also sian liao...
Haha I find XLN very good leh. Maybe chemistry is there la. for AY sometimes she has anger issues so I dropped her liao
Old 15-06-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, what is the difference between the two categories in sgl?
Old 15-06-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Haha I find XLN very good leh. Maybe chemistry is there la. for AY sometimes she has anger issues so I dropped her liao
For me both visit once, twice or at most thrice can liao. AY more chio definitely; at least she wowed me during the first visit. I wasn't sure whether to rtm after first visit to XLN. The advantage is her location.

Cathy
Old 15-06-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Actually XLN is really not bad. I put her in the SYT category for sure and she’s cute.
But… for oldies who are keen to explore a bit more than just vanilla then she won’t be high on the rtm list.
BUT I still rank her high when I want to experience that youthful exuberance and cuteness hehe
Old 15-06-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Slideitoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post

Yes bro, this is true. One of the lady also told me that my data in the database was many years back even though I am a regular in ML scene.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1