The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-06-2023, 09:34 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Well, since using another number, it doesn't really matter I guess. One good thing is I don't read and write Chinese, so won't be able to play around with ML via text. My experience with them purely business one.

When I started, my biggest fear was my photo being taken. Later outside the condo got ppl take my pic, threaten to put online. Doesn't even need to catch me red handed, me being somewhere I have no reason to be is enough to get me in trouble.
I always worry when the ml writes things like 宝贝,亲爱 especially during initial booking and the best thing I only reply in a contrastingly cold manner like 明天见, 确定.
Like you, initially I fear getting caught outside but after a while, the adrenaline drive that comes from not getting caught and the gacha(good or bad) that is behind the door is something which push me forward so many times and it gets really addictive over time.
Old 20-06-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
I always worry when the ml writes things like 宝贝,亲爱 especially during initial booking and the best thing I only reply in a contrastingly cold manner like 明天见, 确定.
Like you, initially I fear getting caught outside but after a while, the adrenaline drive that comes from not getting caught and the gacha(good or bad) that is behind the door is something which push me forward so many times and it gets really addictive over time.
Hahaha, I occasionally will change my dual app WhatsApp to my other number (I have 3 numbers), and I don't backup messages. Unless I'm planning a visit, WhatsApp is disabled. But yea, SMS is a concern....

Last time my fear is just pure paranoia. Scared kena scam, I even keep my wedding ring in visits. My reasoning is that I scared the ML or her friends know I'm married, easier to blackmail me. Got more to lose. Stupid fear right. But I realise, they are here to earn money, and keeping a good reputation is important for them, and they won't risk involving police by blackmailing people. And because COVID happened, now it's not weird walking around with mask, it helps me alot.
Old 20-06-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Recently Eastside became super barren with Xiao Xi shifting out... Fortunately I have 2 failsafe MLs though they are not in the East but no choice.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/zara-massage/
Have always been a supporter of Mango (Zara) and she has always been my regular ML since her first stint. Many will agree that her massage is one of the better ones for freelance ML. Overall service she is very consistent. Only thing is her location though I don't mind travelling if it is her. Think she provides SM services now, I saw the tools but didn't try so can't comment.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/baby-massage/
Likewise baby is another fail-safe ML for me. She is the only one currently that could get me to marikita when still facing down. There is an additional item in the menu that was mentioned earlier that makes it even better... not sure if it is standard. Again location quite far from me but I will travel for her.

I haven't visited Xiao Xi at her new location (which I went before for her JM), will try to visit this week or next to see if different location brings additional surprise(s).

Anyway, Anqi and myself made the effort to meet and cleared the shit that was stirred between us. I may visit her again for the same reason why I RTM Xiao Xi, however she is harder to book so probably stick to the latter.

Above my current RTM list and none in the East.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 20-06-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsteel View Post
As long as you book ML via WeChat, WhatsApp or sms using your mobile number, your mobile number will be sold to receive marketing calls or sms for all kinds of shit including updating you on new girls in sexual website ����

My experience is even ML added you as friend for WeChat. For first booking, they will ask for mobile number to check their phone database
A long time back I took a taxi with a ML which I was quite close with. At that time she got harassed by a dude so in the taxi she called a friend working in a telco to check the particulars of the dude who harassed her. Lucky dude asked a foreign worker to register that number. My balls kinda shrunk a bit since she could have checked my particulars as well for whatever reason. Slowly distanced myself from her until she left SG.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 20-06-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm a sucker for speaking French. Best if DFK. Any bro can recommend MLs with higher chance of it? I know YMMV. But so far I have no luck with the current cohort.
Old 20-06-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
A long time back I took a taxi with a ML which I was quite close with. At that time she got harassed by a dude so in the taxi she called a friend working in a telco to check the particulars of the dude who harassed her. Lucky dude asked a foreign worker to register that number. My balls kinda shrunk a bit since she could have checked my particulars as well for whatever reason. Slowly distanced myself from her until she left SG.
Holy shit that's scary. I wonder if MLs also pay for phone number checking services like this. Who knows there are some rats working in telcos that can retrieve your identity and they offer this as paid service to all the working ladies...
Old 21-06-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Hahaha, I occasionally will change my dual app WhatsApp to my other number (I have 3 numbers), and I don't backup messages. Unless I'm planning a visit, WhatsApp is disabled. But yea, SMS is a concern....

Last time my fear is just pure paranoia. Scared kena scam, I even keep my wedding ring in visits. My reasoning is that I scared the ML or her friends know I'm married, easier to blackmail me. Got more to lose. Stupid fear right. But I realise, they are here to earn money, and keeping a good reputation is important for them, and they won't risk involving police by blackmailing people. And because COVID happened, now it's not weird walking around with mask, it helps me alot.
if really scared can think of all kind of things..

e.g install CCTV at the door to capture your face entering (tiagong last time got OKT do these to count number of customers for the ML/FL so that they can get the cut)
install hidden camera to take video or photo of your naked body while you having massage..
and so on...

unless u some rich CEO or have public name they scam or blackmail u also no use ba...
Old 21-06-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Recently Eastside became super barren with Xiao Xi shifting out... Fortunately I have 2 failsafe MLs though they are not in the East but no choice.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/zara-massage/
Have always been a supporter of Mango (Zara) and she has always been my regular ML since her first stint. Many will agree that her massage is one of the better ones for freelance ML. Overall service she is very consistent. Only thing is her location though I don't mind travelling if it is her. Think she provides SM services now, I saw the tools but didn't try so can't comment.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/baby-massage/
Likewise baby is another fail-safe ML for me. She is the only one currently that could get me to marikita when still facing down. There is an additional item in the menu that was mentioned earlier that makes it even better... not sure if it is standard. Again location quite far from me but I will travel for her.

I haven't visited Xiao Xi at her new location (which I went before for her JM), will try to visit this week or next to see if different location brings additional surprise(s).

Anyway, Anqi and myself made the effort to meet and cleared the shit that was stirred between us. I may visit her again for the same reason why I RTM Xiao Xi, however she is harder to book so probably stick to the latter.

Above my current RTM list and none in the East.
didnt know xiaoxi shifted. which area did she shift to?
Old 21-06-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
IMO, this friend of hers is not so clever. He can land himself in very dig shit in current climate under data protection act trying to be her hero.
Even then he might lost his job for abusing his rights.
Old 21-06-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
didnt know xiaoxi shifted. which area did she shift to?
Area B....

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 21-06-2023, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
IMO, this friend of hers is not so clever. He can land himself in very dig shit in current climate under data protection act trying to be her hero.
Even then he might lost his job for abusing his rights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Holy shit that's scary. I wonder if MLs also pay for phone number checking services like this. Who knows there are some rats working in telcos that can retrieve your identity and they offer this as paid service to all the working ladies...
Not too sure about the details. This ML was here as a student too so she has her circle of friends who could be anyone - a hero wannabe or just a girlfriend. Later I saw that she went to study in Australia. Anyway, it should be a rare case though it can still happen.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 21-06-2023, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
tommyj8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any ML good at boob fk? Curious to try
Old 21-06-2023, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsteel View Post
As long as you book ML via WeChat, WhatsApp or sms using your mobile number, your mobile number will be sold to receive marketing calls or sms for all kinds of shit including updating you on new girls in sexual website 😅😅

My experience is even ML added you as friend for WeChat. For first booking, they will ask for mobile number to check their phone database
I think the spam comes about when ML run a check on your mobile number using the database. Doesn’t matter which app u use to contact the ML
Old 21-06-2023, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 1
ironsteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
I think the spam comes about when ML run a check on your mobile number using the database. Doesn’t matter which app u use to contact the ML
Agree with you totally. My preference is still WhatsApp and WeChat, and only use sms for worst case. Never keen on sms since telco keep a copy of all our sms
Old 21-06-2023, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 1
ironsteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
If the friend in telco who share this particulars of dude can be charged with criminal offence... Eg computer misuse act... while the penalty may not be heavy... but but if it left him with criminal record, not worth it at all to be HERO
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1