The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-07-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Tried her some time back. Agree with your FR. Looks, massage cmi. But luckily her sensual makes up to all. Can try her bf/bbbj/cim package. Many pattern and position.
Thanks bro @firex for the Support.
Returned your Up. Cheers.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 03-07-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Left singapore yesterday. Should be in hk now.
So weird, booked her and she went Mia on me..

Did she say when she's back?
Old 03-07-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone else tried lora ?
Old 03-07-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzz View Post
So weird, booked her and she went Mia on me..

Did she say when she's back?
She never say when coming back. You advance booking so long meh? Which day did you arrange with her?
Old 03-07-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Looks like Shuang Shuang from 2022 is back on the slg listing. For those who are new in chionging like myself, can read back to 2022 mr-s. Think there is enough documentation for her unless it is not really her,then that is a different story.
Yup. It's her and she's back.
Vanilla offering. Same as before but service didn't decline.
Not sure if it's the time away but somehow I find her looking prettier this time round. Skin also somehow got more tender.
Seems like she went on a good beauty regime while she was back home.

And even though we are quite familiar with each other, she doesn't really drop her standard nor eat into my time. In fact, continue to maximize the time with head massage until time is up.

Overall.. no drop in standard.
Pretty face and good eye candy with vanilla offering. (In panties)
no pants haha
Old 03-07-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
She never say when coming back. You advance booking so long meh? Which day did you arrange with her?
Tues and Sat.
Such sudden departure
Old 03-07-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzz View Post
Tues and Sat.
Such sudden departure
you mean you book on tue for Sat appoint or you have booked both tue and Sat?
Old 03-07-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1764 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dranedrane1 View Post
This is probably a stupid question, but don’t know where else to ask.

Say I am visiting a massage parlour semi regularly and have been mostly landing the same ML everytime. Say there is a rapport building up and slowly she is relenting to more stuff. At this point i want also to try other MLs in the joint. Will this spoil my progress with my regular ML? Is there a competition between the ladies regarding their regular customers? Or do they not care?

I know I am probably overthinking it. Share me your insights if you have any. Thanks.
I wouldn’t if I care about her feeling.
Go other MP if u need to.

I was in a similar situation, so I decided to not book anyone and just walk in, but the rest recognise me and will make arrangement among themselves and I will be her next customer again.

So came a day I heard about this other new pretty ML givin a nice special, so I booked this pretty thru the counter.

After that session, I was told off immediately by her friend in the face.

I didn’t walk in that MP anymore. Thinking back I wish I didn’t have that special session. Case of small head take over. Haha

Some of them care and some don’t.
Only you know.
I knew and I blew it.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 03-07-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/su-xiao-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/younna-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/yiyi-massage/

Bro, these MLs bbbj skill consider not bad, just that they’re not that pretty or slightly age

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/elmi-massage/

Based of past reviews looks like not bad, haven’t have the chance to visit her, trying to book for few times but cannot match the timing

All the pretty vanilla MLs don’t offer bj
Same here, i am looking for a good bbbj

Pretty ML dun offer bj
Old 03-07-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Any bro know which lady is around River Valley area? The central listing is to board, and not so central for me.. always kanna Novena area.. TIA
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-yiyi/
Nice apartment too

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 03-07-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I wouldn’t if I care about her feeling.
Go other MP if u need to.

I was in a similar situation, so I decided to not book anyone and just walk in, but the rest recognise me and will make arrangement among themselves and I will be her next customer again.

So came a day I heard about this other new pretty ML givin a nice special, so I booked this pretty thru the counter.

After that session, I was told off immediately by her friend in the face.

I didn’t walk in that MP anymore. Thinking back I wish I didn’t have that special session. Case of small head take over. Haha

Some of them care and some don’t.
Only you know.
I knew and I blew it.

Ouch i feel you bro.

One point you made really resonate well “only you know”. Only you will knw what is the type of relationship you both have. Some bros do pump and dump like what the Great Sammyboy would say but unfortunately some of us also get KC quite seriously and have varying deg of personal relationship w the girls which only u will knw.

If it’s more like:

Fbw: she proba knws abt it and will get jealous but nt the end of the world
Gf: u r gonna get it and might even lose benefits
Mistress: tio jialat. U might literally get slapped in the face
Long term mistress: probably encourage u .. lol.

Personally i nvr go into a same shop for any other person once i hv a regular. Same for condo based girls and their neighbours but that’s just me.
Old 03-07-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Also really hot, personal opinion.
Old 03-07-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killu1234 View Post
Anyone else tried lora ?
me, service top notched and still fresh n willing to learn

Cute type
Old 03-07-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Wanted to try the newly listed Kiki, but she politely told me if I want to meet her, must book in advance haha.

AnQi also getting popular recently, not easy to get preferred time. So I went to try the below 2 MLs, both are a stone throw from the purple line, good for foot soldiers, and both stay alone, and allow zhut.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/ting-zi-massage/

Easy going, no awkward moment. Very engaging. Good company.
Looks ok sub7, petite size, toned body small pretty boobs.
Only weird thing is her head seems too big for her small body.
Good roaming and very good effort in sensual, except you can’t do much with a A-cup haha. I won’t consider her as vanilla.
I did not go prone.

——————

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/baby-massage/

Looks ok sub6-7, voluptuous body.
When the sensual started, kinda reminds me of Rayna.
Good roaming, keep telling me u can touch but please don’t part haha.
Decent massage, FN and failsafe.
Likely to rtm.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 03-07-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Always curious what HC means..?
Any bro can enlighten me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1