The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-07-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
wah your girl miss you so much hinting you to go find her
Nah, she is married with 2 kids. We can just reminisce the good old times.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 24-07-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Nah, she is married with 2 kids. We can just reminisce the good old times.
Out of the blue message you though, you must be a nice guy that she is willing to stay in touch with not as a customer.
Old 24-07-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Out of the blue message you though, you must be a nice guy that she is willing to stay in touch with not as a customer.
She is a rare one that stayed in touch even though she is living a very different life now... Maybe it is because we were not as close, since those I thought we were closer mostly MIA or deleted me from WC.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 24-07-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Benrazer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/xue-er-massage/
Review for xue-er

Since this site helped me to avoid landmine I think I also contribute abit to the site
Last week after msging so many ML but no reply until xue-er replied.So went there to check it out, she stayed in a hotel alone and I think more towards foot soldiers as I not sure where to find carpark.When door open is really a young girl with I think B or C cup and slim but stomach abit meat only but still slim for me.110 is only 40mins with 1 HJ not 60min, which kind of sian sian but then she does abit of washing you up and dry you with towel properly.Room is bit dark for me and smokey smell.Skill wise she quite good and massage wise she did her best to be honest as I can feel her trying really hard.In end I think the session ends 46min around there.She listed as a FJ on beautycastle so bros that want to try that can go ahead.

Look wise she actually look like the Jav atomi shuri alittle and although 40min she quite hard working.Clean your KKJ she does check that hor hahaha.She strip till underwear for massage.
Old 24-07-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
She has been here before a long while back right? Her WeChat profile pics look familiar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/amei-massage/

Visited Amei not long ago today, was a pretty mind-blowing experience for me..haven't had that for awhile.

First off, she looks looks amazing, beautiful face, legs that stretch for days and a supermodel figure that most women could only dream of.. those toned abs puts me to shame and i have a rather toned body as well. Her figure is really as described by previous bros...bo beh zhao.

Massage was erm...satisfactory but the reason to visit her was for her sensual, she starts off by standing at the edge of the bed and gives you some sort of a lap dance, occasionally coming close to you so you can touch her. Then slowly and seductively, she will strip off piece by piece, off comes her top, revealing her leopard print bra, next came her skirt, and finally after a bit of teasing again, she unhooks her bra and removed it one strap at a time before covering her nips nimbly with her arms and the moments those natural D cup melons dropped freely, so did my jaws..it was as if i was watching a stripshow in a strip club lol. In front of me was a woman with a flawless figure and a gorgeous face.

Next she crawled up to me, sat on my body, pulled me up so that my face was in front of her boobs asked me to zhut, next she will start grinding against you before pushing you down and giving you a catbath, she will sprinkle a few cheeky kisses on your lips once in awhile too. She will also squish her boobs together, push your head in between and get you motorboat her, i was sucking her left tit to her right and then back to her left in quick succession and it didn't took long for her to subdue me. All this while i was rubbing her through her panties and grabbing her tight ass. Not sure if can 4.5g but maybe can try next time if the opportunity arises, tbh i can't find a flaw in this session except for the fact that she's not FN but damm, i don't need that to get me high when a woman of this godly proportion services you.

She told me that she'd be moving out of her hotel probably next week and it's most likely the famous hill. Dissuaded her from taking another condo in the west side lol. Definitely gonna RTM her soon since she checks all my boxes, tall, beautiful, curvy and sexy.
Old 24-07-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 3
13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
They have someone who could help to remit out to their china account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
On the topic of paynow and bank; was having a shower thought, how do the girls transfer their huge sum of cash out of Singapore?

1. Do they just use remittance services to transfer money to China? (Wouldn't this lead to a paper trail)

2. They just carry the cash out of Singapore, but there is also a limit of 20000 SGD, if more than that need to submit police report.

3. They buy branded goods such as handbag and watches as personal use items and sell them in China?
Old 24-07-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 12
kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!

Visited a few ML over the week just gonna spam reviews

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/fairy-massage/

Looks: Reminded me of a uni friend I have, got a fun but sophisticated look
massage: decent, got strength but the sequence a bit aimless hahaha ( like massage the shoulder for very long)
body: good figure that is accompanied by Soft Ds
Sensual: can request costume which is her unique point, light kissing while hj and roaming her neh
GFE: bubbly personality during the whole session, some might feel abit fake but i think is ok for me
RTM: worth to try more costume

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/w-massage/

Looks: still the most pretty ml i have visited
massage: got a bit more strength than the last time i visted but still cant say you will visit her soley for massage
body: alluring figure with enhanced boobs
Sensual: will cat bathe and rub her neh before flip over. Kissing with nice hj that will vary in speed and pattern. cannot compare to the heavy flavor mls out there but i won't say its vanilla
GFE: visit her already before she went back so very acquainted. But she still maintains a standard ( no use of phone during our session, help me dry off after bathe)
RTM: yeah i feel her looks plus the sensual is worth

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-bing-bing/

Looks: dont look like first 5 photos, last photo looks more like her.
massage: Massage was ok but like Fairy, not much sequence just massage mostly shoulder and back
body: took a risk even after reading some reviews cuz im a sucker for huge boobs. at least cannot say false advertising on this department, soft natural and big
Sensual: was quite vanilla, but i was focusing alot on touching her boobs.
GFE: was prepared for very commercial feel after reading previous reviews, was supprised she was still quite pleasent to have a conversation with but still got alot of awkward silence during the session
RTM: A huge maybe, cuz I can't find any other huge boob ML

Last edited by kinganam; 24-07-2023 at 08:53 PM. Reason: add link
Old 24-07-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Tried this lady today, yeah not SYT definitely(so manage your expectations, to me she looks pretty close to her pics) but her sensual game is really up there, almost like famous dong guan one dragon service minus the FJ part. Her place is a converted office space which is really huge and spacious(she said many customers mistook her place for a Massage shop), even has a small meeting table and office chairs. Maybe folks with office kink can get her to role play?

After entering, she will bring you into the the toilet and shower with you, her toilet is kinda unique, 2 sides out of the 4 walls are mirrored so you can view the action that's going on from almost every angle. Once inside, she quite literally "raped" me lol. Won't go into the specifics but let's just say that i had jelly legs by the time i was out of the showers.

On the bed, her massage was also pretty decent, there's backstepping too, then there's the hot and cold catbath all over your body, will rub her tiddies all over your entire back(and i mean it) she will also make you get into the hdly position, slide in from underneath you to lick your nips and suck you off. Honestly she's really worth it for the price and she services you FN throughout the whole session as well.
Sad, tried to book her just now but she say I too new, cannot take.
Old 24-07-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Finally a worthy addition to the big boobs lineup on SLG! This chiobu just landed in SG and is holding up at a hotel temporarily (shifting to condo at the South this week). I personally haven't experienced a really solid intimate session in a LONG LONG time and she really ended this "dry spell". Let's get down to my no-nonsense objective review

Location: 9/10. Current hotel is awesome. Can walk straight past the lobby and to the lift to go up to her room. Receptionist busy playing phone or something, nobody cares. Location is in Bugis area. I like it better than condo for some reason, feels very thrilling like it's some one-night stand.

Looks: 8 to 9/10. Door opened and wow, I'm so glad she look way better than the photos. The photos look like got quite heavy filter but irl so much more natural and seductive. Got the sultry look and smooth voice.

Body: 9.5/10. Jaw droppingly hot and sexy. She's tall (~1.7m), slim with no tummy, and HER BOOBS WERE POPPING OUT ON SUCH A TIGHT FRAME IT'S INSANE. She started her little striptease dance, took off her mini skirt, took off her crop top and her bra.... BOOM, D cup natural tits fell out with pink-brown nipples. Never seen such pretty, firm natural jugs before Long legs and tight ass by the way.

Sensual: 10/10. She pinned me on the bed and started fake love-making in her panties. I was hoping that she would actually slide my little bro in hahaha! She hugged me like I was her long lost lover, and I must say she was into the whole thing. She was feeding me her tits while milking me off with lube and it felt like a JAV scene. Whole time she was moaning and dirty talking. Amazing

Personality: 10/10. Very bubbly character, talkative and generally just a very nice person to be with. Her phone was buzzing nonstop and calls were coming in but she switched them off and said she has to dedicate her time to me for the whole session. Previous ML i went to, use phone whole time after deed was done

Overall I would definitely RTM, I even thought of RTM today but need control my spending a bit... Also, please don't ask her for BJ or FJ, she's very strict about this and it's only HJ. Don't ruin your own fun by being persistent and demanding for something that she will never offer to a random stranger/customer. Otherwise, treat her like a gem because her service and body deserves it Think she's having troubles finding a place to stay also so might only stay for 1 month like her previous stint if accommodation is still an issue for her. Bros with lobang can help her out.

Cheers!
Old 24-07-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Today was near Baliestier area so decided to go for massage. Nuru massage.

When i reach shop greeted by an China aunty. I told her Nuru 130$. There was a waterbed. So i was excited. She then said why not take massage +Jurgen total 150. I said no.

But she insisted saying it was better. I said okay since my body was tired. She startes massage but kept talking china to some guy. Same time pressing me here and there. 15mins later she stopped talking and proceed to give full attention to massage. Unfortunately not an expert. 10 mins latershe start to pour nuru gel on me and rumnwith her breast. I was still on massage bed so i ask her why never use water bed. She give story that waterbed is for her friend. By now i was pissed. 25mins gone. She turn me ovee and start to jugen. Just to finish the job. So basically her nuru is just use brest and rub back and chest. She was still wearing panties. Being pissed my bro cannot stand . I just wanted to stop and go away. But thought nevermind py already. She tried to get my brother up but cannot, so she ask me to touch her breast. Aunty breast made of silicon. 10 more mins i told her enough and stopped shower and exit. Wate my money today 153$. 3$ for nets service.

Ava from SG beauty Castle. Dont be fooled.
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/jo-jo-massage/

Bro, she’s listed as JoJo on SGlonelyguy

I have same experience as you last time, I think my lil bro only stand for 2 mins, purposely travel down after work expecting fun but only disappointment (I remembered I did mentioned somewhere in my post)

I don’t really want to spoil people’s rice bowl, the other ML with same experience was Romy, my lil bro also cannot stand and she asked me do you PCC at home

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/romy-massage/

End up I went home PCC myself for both of the day..
Old 24-07-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/pei-qi-massage/

Pei Qi aka Dan Ni is back again
Old 24-07-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ashash88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have you guys tried desker road massages before?
Old 25-07-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

77 was a pleasant surprise.
Nice cosy apartment.
The way she respond when u touch her different sensitive parts, super turned on. 4 to 4.5g roaming. Very nice waist and hip size proportion.
Massage actually quite good and relaxing.

Handjob was normal but get me off surprisingly quick with her responses when roam her and the best part is the post cum routine like she wanna make sure to squeeze out everything, doesn't want to let go of your dick and keep twisting, stroking and playing and also rubbing the balls. Interesting experience.
Old 25-07-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

before the session start, have to climb some stairs. shag haha. a very good session. her sucking skill is really very song. asked me to clean my ass, i tot got AR, but in the end dont have, but still quite shiok. Tried her fake fuck, where she sit on top of you, put ur little bro between her ass and hand. cannot tahan, unload to her ass.

young milf, early 40?
small C
butterfly lip
take note, tummy got a tattoo.

will rtf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
TLDR Review
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/chen-chen-massage/

Hot milf with big tits will eat your dick and suck every inch of your soul.
Old 25-07-2023, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post

Finally a worthy addition to the big boobs lineup on SLG! This chiobu just landed in SG and is holding up at a hotel temporarily (shifting to condo at the South this week). I personally haven't experienced a really solid intimate session in a LONG LONG time and she really ended this "dry spell". Let's get down to my no-nonsense objective review

Location: 9/10. Current hotel is awesome. Can walk straight past the lobby and to the lift to go up to her room. Receptionist busy playing phone or something, nobody cares. Location is in Bugis area. I like it better than condo for some reason, feels very thrilling like it's some one-night stand.

Looks: 8 to 9/10. Door opened and wow, I'm so glad she look way better than the photos. The photos look like got quite heavy filter but irl so much more natural and seductive. Got the sultry look and smooth voice.

Body: 9.5/10. Jaw droppingly hot and sexy. She's tall (~1.7m), slim with no tummy, and HER BOOBS WERE POPPING OUT ON SUCH A TIGHT FRAME IT'S INSANE. She started her little striptease dance, took off her mini skirt, took off her crop top and her bra.... BOOM, D cup natural tits fell out with pink-brown nipples. Never seen such pretty, firm natural jugs before Long legs and tight ass by the way.

Sensual: 10/10. She pinned me on the bed and started fake love-making in her panties. I was hoping that she would actually slide my little bro in hahaha! She hugged me like I was her long lost lover, and I must say she was into the whole thing. She was feeding me her tits while milking me off with lube and it felt like a JAV scene. Whole time she was moaning and dirty talking. Amazing

Personality: 10/10. Very bubbly character, talkative and generally just a very nice person to be with. Her phone was buzzing nonstop and calls were coming in but she switched them off and said she has to dedicate her time to me for the whole session. Previous ML i went to, use phone whole time after deed was done

Overall I would definitely RTM, I even thought of RTM today but need control my spending a bit... Also, please don't ask her for BJ or FJ, she's very strict about this and it's only HJ. Don't ruin your own fun by being persistent and demanding for something that she will never offer to a random stranger/customer. Otherwise, treat her like a gem because her service and body deserves it Think she's having troubles finding a place to stay also so might only stay for 1 month like her previous stint if accommodation is still an issue for her. Bros with lobang can help her out.

Cheers!
Very nice. But what about the massage? :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1