The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-07-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
the 7 got a bit of Sora Aoi look

Last edited by LiuBei; 28-07-2023 at 09:07 AM.
Old 28-07-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Both provide full svc on other web. So nothing surprising.
Oh really?
Thank you for the info.
To me that '7' got funny look...
Old 28-07-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
x2 new listing, both charging $130
Not gonna support any $130 until I got no choice

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 28-07-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Been trying to book a flight with a famous elusive pilot but was unable to match our schedules until recently. Was crossing my fingers that the flight wouldn’t be canceled and breathed a sigh of relief when I received notification 10 minutes before boarding time to confirm that the flight was on schedule. While the boarding location was familiar, the pilot was quite careful and had to follow the instructions to a dot in order to enter the plane. Previous passengers’ reviews were largely on point and thoroughly enjoyed the inflight entertainment and services. Under the skilful pilot’s manoeuvring, reached the destination as per stipulated duration and exited with a smile.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/natalie-massage/
Wow. More impressed by the composition than the actual FR. Kudos to you 😂
Old 28-07-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
The one who kinda started it this time still fully booked everyday.

There are many failsafe $120 MLs quite free... rather support them.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 28-07-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Yeah, don't wanna support this trend too, i know it's inevitable due to the ever rising cost of living in sg but 3 $10 is really a pita man..i struggle to change all my $50 notes into the $10 already..
Old 28-07-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
the 7 got a bit of Sora Aoi look
Yeah, especially the 3rd pic
Old 28-07-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Yeah, especially the 3rd pic
but 34A lol
she very honest. B also don't put.. nvr self inflate hahaha
Old 28-07-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Usually 130 listings are FL. doesn’t mean can massage. But I agree no point supporting higher prices when standards are not there.
Old 28-07-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 22
somenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows what happened to xiao long nu?
Old 28-07-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
DonaldloveDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davosthanos128 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/xi-yue-massage/

Looks: Sexy looking and pictures are accurate. Smooth skin and nice pair of boobs
Massage: First half of the session works on the upper body Quite ok, not piano kind
BBBJ: Second half she will try and seduce you from the back to the front. Personally I think it works for me. Hardworking on BBBJ with good techniques
Bro u sure pic accurate? Yesterday I went there see liao is alot different loh, looks old and too much ps on pic, don't give fake MR waste others bro trip lah
Old 28-07-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 4
poiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally Nat is back.

Visited her yesterday at her new place. She does not intend to move back to the old place as its old. New place doesn't have massage bed but all her services are the same. Price still same. Nuru is still available and just as sensual as before.
Old 28-07-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Quote:
Yeah, don't wanna support this trend too, i know it's inevitable due to the ever rising cost of living in sg but 3 $10 is really a pita man..i struggle to change all my $50 notes into the $10 already..
Me too.

I thought the price will be peg at 120 due to influx of new gals.
But with new gal like Amei (ok, she not new but is returnee) already adjusted to 130, things not looking good.
And it appears there are many Bros who are ok with this.
Old 28-07-2023, 12:00 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Normally I draw $80 and then $100(separate days of course). Keep the $50 for the next ml(draw $80 before 2nd ml), $10 for lunch and dinner.
If there is cbj involved, same as above. Only no lunch and dinner after first(eat biscuit from pantry, unless the ml offer me food which one closer ml kindly did recently), $180 for next.
But if they keep the $130, think my pantry biscuit stock will go dry.

Last edited by rythuno; 28-07-2023 at 12:13 PM.
Old 28-07-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold

any bro got recommendation for ml that really caress and massage ur didi with oil kind? good sensual massage on ur didi for a good period of time before they start to hj u off, not those that jitao start stroking 1.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1