The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Counting down my vigin trip. Yipeeee
ha...you have not been to Thailand ha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-07-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
ha...you have not been to Thailand ha...
Only been to phunket only
Old 14-07-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
choh4kk4i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ty mr jimfairy. But i google. They only show me the new lee garden. Any landmark near it?
Old 14-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by choh4kk4i View Post
Ty mr jimfairy. But i google. They only show me the new lee garden. Any landmark near it?
Lee garden plaza n old lee garden is abt 1km away from eachother.. u try Google sakura hotel ok.. is somewhere near sakura hotel

Hmmmm u sure u google old lee garden hotel.. i can find it n yet u cant.. work harder ok.. u need to pay me a fee later 55555.. http://www.hotels2thailand.com/hat-y...el-hat-yai.asp
Old 15-07-2014, 03:28 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokka02 View Post
just take a tuk tuk and tell him you going to restaurant 59 (har gow), is just inside the small lane.
Spot on, bro! Just to add it's the 59 shop restaurant further up the same side of Sakura Grand. Not the 59 open air restaurant quite nearby it too.
Old 15-07-2014, 03:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Only been to phunket only
Where is phunket?
Old 15-07-2014, 03:54 AM
Not Activated

sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Erm i read back a bit. Saw them posting about a farm opening from 8pm onwards. May i know the exact address as i dunno where the old lee garden hotel is. Something like thamnarod
I know of a "karaoke" farm that opens after 8pm. Seasoned bros here will know new market Tanrattanakorn Rd where bathhouses Atami and Jintara (recently closed down) are located. Cross at junction of Sripoovanart Rd to enter Thaiakarn Rd. Just 20 meters ahead on the left of Thaiakarn is the farm.

If you need a reason to explore this area then go try out this pad thai. Further ahead on same side is a shop serving what my teerak claims is the best pad thai in town. They also serve fish maw chicken stew. The girl frying the pad thai quite chio, wears googles when frying. (In case anyone interested, opposite is Top Man. Malaysian aunties used to frequent this joint to have fun. Those ducks hanging around outside some looked quite nasty.)

BTW this road leads to Channivet area.
Old 15-07-2014, 04:01 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Kosit Hotel (Alladin Massage)? Walk south against traffic flow and you will reach petrol station. Lee Gardens (old) is on that side road.
Old 15-07-2014, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Pink Lady brings back old memories. I have a story to share. About 25 years ago I visited Pink Lady and picked a newly arrived SYT as I was attracted to her fair complexion and 35D sized boobs. As she was from Phayao near to Chiangmai, she looked more Chinese than Thai and being only 18 yrs old she quickly became an angpai there and I always picked her when I drop by Pink Lady. About 3 yrs later.... One Malaysian tour coach driver uncle got smitten with her, married her and brought her back to KL. They had a child and I was surprised when I saw her back at Pink Lady about a year later. She told me she left her husband and came back to LOS with her child. She remained working in Pink Lady and I believe she is still there although her 35D boobs has become 36E by now.
I have noticed that Pink Lady staff are mostly have been working very long time there.... many of them have been there at least more than 10 years or more.
Old 15-07-2014, 04:58 AM
Not Activated

Indeed there are FL China girls on Hatyai streets. These girls cross border from Malaysia to "renew" their Malaysia visit pass. Many just stay for 2 nites at most and then take the coach back to Malaysia.

I was approached by one quite attractive MILF of early 30s while walking on the road opposite Hotel Central. At first she offered me massage but i declined her. Showed her the voucher i bought at Davis Tour and pointing at Sakura i explained i was heading there for oil massage. Then she suggested to spend the night with me (今晚陪你睡好吗?)but i also declined and walked off to Sakura.

Walking out of Sakura 2 hours later at 10pm i caught sight of her walking the same stretch of road. Suddenly i was conscience-striken with a tinge of sympathy for her. I really have a soft spot for women that work hard. I approached her and confirming that she meant overnite with me i asked whether she would take 2k baht. She smiled and replied "whatever you say" (你说的就算!)She clutched my arm and off we went to my hotel.
Old 15-07-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Chuwit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow PRCs In Hatyai/Dannok

Bro sotongchew,

In recent years more and more PRCs are heading direct to all parts of Malaysia and Indonesia to work in KTVs or as FLs.

Just like Zhuhai some good looking PRCs can be found (if you are lucky) working in Zhuhai KTVs while waiting for their visas to cross into Macau to work again.

I'll not be surprised if I can find good looking PRCs doing their visa runs and transit in Hatyai/Dannok. Go Thailand to eat dim sum could be a new trend!
Old 15-07-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Post Re: PRCs In Hatyai/Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuwit View Post
Bro sotongchew,

In recent years more and more PRCs are heading direct to all parts of Malaysia and Indonesia to work in KTVs or as FLs.

Just like Zhuhai some good looking PRCs can be found (if you are lucky) working in Zhuhai KTVs while waiting for their visas to cross into Macau to work again.

I'll not be surprised if I can find good looking PRCs doing their visa runs and transit in Hatyai/Dannok. Go Thailand to eat dim sum could be a new trend!
Hmmm actually many yrs ago Prcs from yunan already settle in Hatyai district.. they mainly work in MPs.. they can speak thai too.. my friend do met one but she consume aeroplane oil la.. too expensive to bring her around.. 4 days 3 night at least 15k bht... now prcs in flower hanging joint very aunty too..555 more suitable for those uncles... but i think i going to become uncle soon too 5555
Old 15-07-2014, 09:34 PM
Not Activated

Re: PRCs In Hatyai/Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Hmmm actually many yrs ago Prcs from yunan already settle in Hatyai district.. they mainly work in MPs.. they can speak thai too.. my friend do met one but she consume aeroplane oil la.. too expensive to bring her around.. 4 days 3 night at least 15k bht... now prcs in flower hanging joint very aunty too..555 more suitable for those uncles... but i think i going to become uncle soon too 5555
Bro jimfairy
Plenty of such PRCs in Alladin Massage. If you ask them they will claim they are from Myanmar. Yes they speak fluent Thai and Chinese. But i know from their Chinese accent that they are from South Yunnan.
2 times i outcall MILF to my room for massage, both times the massage sessions (1 good 1 average) ended with happy ST (+800baht). Both ST experiences above average. They dont seem willing to do LT.
Old 15-07-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Re: PRCs In Hatyai/Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
Bro jimfairy
Plenty of such PRCs in Alladin Massage. If you ask them they will claim they are from Myanmar. Yes they speak fluent Thai and Chinese. But i know from their Chinese accent that they are from South Yunnan.
2 times i outcall MILF to my room for massage, both times the massage sessions (1 good 1 average) ended with happy ST (+800baht). Both ST experiences above average. They dont seem willing to do LT.
Yes u r right bro sotongchew, i nv have any gd impression with the prcs 555.. they r ex n always think they r superior den the locals n other foreigner gals.. in my life i nv look for prcs, juz only once in singapore haha.. u hardly can find any young thai gal now in farms. Mostly all above MILF... mae sai gals r killing u unless u look like andy lau haha.. Hatyai now is a place for massage, shopping n eating only.. can really forget abt gd bonking there now..
Old 16-07-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
choh4kk4i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
I know of a "karaoke" farm that opens after 8pm. Seasoned bros here will know new market Tanrattanakorn Rd where bathhouses Atami and Jintara (recently closed down) are located. Cross at junction of Sripoovanart Rd to enter Thaiakarn Rd. Just 20 meters ahead on the left of Thaiakarn is the farm.

If you need a reason to explore this area then go try out this pad thai. Further ahead on same side is a shop serving what my teerak claims is the best pad thai in town. They also serve fish maw chicken stew. The girl frying the pad thai quite chio, wears googles when frying. (In case anyone interested, opposite is Top Man. Malaysian aunties used to frequent this joint to have fun. Those ducks hanging around outside some looked quite nasty.)

BTW this road leads to Channivet area.
Thanks i think i got an idea where it is already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1