The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-10-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
To some girls, frenching can only happen when the feeling is right, it doesn't matter how much you give her or what. Maybe for some guys they think everything is about money, I'm afraid it's not lol.
Agreed with bro, it's CHEMISTRY
Old 03-10-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Just askin, anyone tried this ml for nuru?

https://sgbeautycastle-34.com/cherry-nuru-msg-hj-bj/

edit: nvm its mila from https://sglonelyguy-27.com/mila-massage/ aka redecca and fr is at
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=22...stcount=128329
Old 03-10-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
One of the rare times I didn't dare to mention when I frenched a super vanilla chiobu ML last time... sure kena "you think you Andy Lau ah?" type of comments...
Now you know you Andy Lau type, pls share next time hor
Old 03-10-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1040 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Wow u still in touch with her? If she come would again would have aged. They look good when young type.

U manage to fj them then u are lucky. So many saga during their time ��
Princess of cos cannot compare to the 21 yo her but she still looks ok lah. Her assets looks bigger than before as she not as slim as before. Ruby totally no contact after that incident.

I was just starting this vice then so still quite green, I heard of some who managed to FJ.

For me I only managed to French, especially Princess being one of the best if not the best in Frenching so far. Ruby only during her first stint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Now you know you Andy Lau type, pls share next time hor
Looks far from Andy Lau but I can try to be as sharing as him.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 03-10-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
hi, can pm me her new wechat? I lost her number already.
Good luck yah.
LOL. IMO, I had this doubt that this is some kind of a joke going on regarding TT.
But life goes on since I have enough choices.
Just out of curiosity, can u just share u get the wechat account.
No need to share actual account.
Old 03-10-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Princess of cos cannot compare to the 21 yo her but she still looks ok lah. Her assets looks bigger than before as she not as slim as before. Ruby totally no contact after that incident.

I was just starting this vice then so still quite green, I heard of some who managed to FJ.

For me I only managed to French, especially Princess being one of the best if not the best in Frenching so far. Ruby only during her first stint.

Princess was the 2nd ML is visited. I was lucky that she accepted my booking. She kept asking me if I am police before we met.

Managed to French her as well. Her hdly was Shiok, unlike the ones done today
Old 03-10-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Made enquiries. Quite rude answering questions. Worse is operating in HDB unit in northern part of the island. Skipped.
In my experience, all those in the northern part CMI.
Old 03-10-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Princess was the 2nd ML is visited. I was lucky that she accepted my booking. She kept asking me if I am police before we met.

Managed to French her as well. Her hdly was Shiok, unlike the ones done today
Where did you meet her? PL?

Yeah French was a standard for her and she had no reservations. Too bad I too humji to get more out of her.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 03-10-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Princess yes she french good and willing to serve for those regular of hers.

She should visit sg again. Sure will be full in schedule
Old 03-10-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Good luck yah.
LOL. IMO, I had this doubt that this is some kind of a joke going on regarding TT.
But life goes on since I have enough choices.
Just out of curiosity, can u just share u get the wechat account.
No need to share actual account.
Yeah, i think can move on till she is listed in website.

Going to be on another round of hiatus soon.
Old 03-10-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Princess yes she french good and willing to serve for those regular of hers.

She should visit sg again. Sure will be full in schedule
In China her schedule quite packed I think... I wonder what services included...

But she ncb lah, kena caught until cannot lai liao...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 03-10-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In China her schedule quite packed I think... I wonder what services included...

But she ncb lah, kena caught until cannot lai liao...
No wonder wah how come she kanna she hot leh last time so well protected by agent

Sad sia. If can share her contact let me know. Maybe can pay her visit instead
Old 03-10-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Where did you meet her? PL?

Yeah French was a standard for her and she had no reservations. Too bad I too humji to get more out of her.
JC if I don’t rem wrongly. I quite noob at that time. I thought frenching was standard item. Lol
Old 03-10-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
No wonder wah how come she kanna she hot leh last time so well protected by agent

Sad sia. If can share her contact let me know. Maybe can pay her visit instead
Dunno wor... at PL I know she already kena-ed...

I shared her contact liao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
JC if I don’t rem wrongly. I quite noob at that time. I thought frenching was standard item. Lol
JC I think is the place with bees ya... that is a weird place but I got quite close to her there

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 03-10-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
Dark33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDark33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is Princess = 7th Princess?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1