The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-10-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark33 View Post
Is Princess = 7th Princess?
Different. This princess is more legendary.
Old 03-10-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Dunno wor... at PL I know she already kena-ed...

I shared her contact liao...

JC I think is the place with bees ya... that is a weird place but I got quite close to her there
Can PM me too bro? Lol
Although tbh I’m more keen to see Ruby but I lost all contact maybe she’s happily settled.
Old 03-10-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
2014, 2HJ cost you $70
Don’t think so leh. I mean I started around that time too, I think it was mostly $90, sometimes $80 for not so good quality.
But yeah I guess back then you can have unlimited HJ, even for the top notch gems.
Old 03-10-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Meanwhile in our universal… chocolate Angel is back in Singapore haha…
How you know ah? From her good friend?
I suspected as much as well, but got removed as a friend so cannot verify.
Anyway seems like she has moved on to other things (or maybe I’m wrong) so all the best to her I guess.
Old 03-10-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential

any one knows when will baby be back ?
Old 03-10-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Can PM me too bro? Lol
Although tbh I’m more keen to see Ruby but I lost all contact maybe she’s happily settled.
I'll send you ruby then...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 03-10-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Galiaoxwz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Visited https://sglonelyguy-27.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/ last weekend. Real syt, about 23ish. All natural. Looks close to the video and Massage was not bad. Sensual wise, she has her boundaries but Enjoyed the session. Will rtm.
Old 03-10-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galiaoxwz View Post
Visited https://sglonelyguy-27.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/ last weekend. Real syt, about 23ish. All natural. Looks close to the video and Massage was not bad. Sensual wise, she has her boundaries but Enjoyed the session. Will rtm.
Thanks bro will give her a visit too.
I quite curious why no one has review for the other 2 though.
Old 03-10-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Thanks bro will give her a visit too.
I quite curious why no one has review for the other 2 though.
i enjoyed Jo Jo during her short stint because of her room mate. she had since RTC, crying that income cannot even cover sunken costs.
Old 03-10-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
i enjoyed Jo Jo during her short stint because of her room mate. she had since RTC, crying that income cannot even cover sunken costs.

Is it same jojo? The jojo is listed currently.
Old 03-10-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutboy View Post
Any xiao la jiao reviews?
XLJ is not new. She used to be Bella then Grace then now XLJ
Old 03-10-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

has anyone tried

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/vi-vi-massa ge/

https://nan rentiantang.site/detail.html?id=2867

both staying at condos and their wechat pics/video quite solid
Old 03-10-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post
has anyone tried

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/vi-vi-massa ge/

https://nan rentiantang.site/detail.html?id=2867

both staying at condos and their wechat pics/video quite solid
For Vivi, if im not wrong she's also listed as FL on another site. Looks good. Just a bit funny to see the railing on one of the pictures looks "dented"
Old 03-10-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Wah seeing that pic of Princess brings back memories. Totally my type. One of the few ML whom I had to visit in 3 or more places. A pity she cannot return.

Btw really regret not buying a ticket while walking past the toto outlet which sold yesterday's winning $13m ticket... had just left after visiting a popular ML (if you know, you know)... Not as if it would have given me a better chance but still haha Wonder if she bought a ticket... anyway she is days from RTC, she said she won't be back until next year.
Old 03-10-2023, 05:10 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Princess of cos cannot compare to the 21 yo her but she still looks ok lah. Her assets looks bigger than before as she not as slim as before. Ruby totally no contact after that incident.

I was just starting this vice then so still quite green, I heard of some who managed to FJ.

For me I only managed to French, especially Princess being one of the best if not the best in Frenching so far. Ruby only during her first stint.

Looks far from Andy Lau but I can try to be as sharing as him.
Princess...lol those were the memories...did tons of stuff with her...don't need to hear...hear it from me...its true

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1