The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-11-2023, 11:20 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 269 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Totally concurred. Go read the Book “Die with Zero”
Cheong while you still can and be ready for the opportunity when it knocks on your door.

Have been cheonging for years.
But to find MLs that are chio and can click is like finding needle in a haystack. It’s a totally different feel when they becomes your GFs.
Of course need to be careful of KC. If any red flags, bolt first.

Ever kena one. (She is still around) after a few weeks I bolt away because of her mood swings. Even though FJ was good but bad for mental health. But this ML I also strike Toto because when we first met she just arrived and is horny so minimal investment maximum gains. Funny thing is she is known to be vanilla in this forum. Shhhh…

Spending time tgt like couple is magical.
Today going out with my Special One to lunch then bringing her to do pottery. It’s a surprise for her. Then shop shop dinner then back home for some TLC. Empty balls but heart is full.
I had been cheonging for the past 20 years, from green horn to season cheongster. So when opportunity comes, of course I wun let go.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-11-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imladygaga213 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/luna-massage/

Tried Luna few days ago, not sure why the website’s reviews are all raving good, but I certainly did not experience the same… granted she is very chio and true to photo, but shorts on during sensual, massage was 1 hand warrior. Little to no GFE as she was very cold and mechanical throughout. I think the admin is withholding all the bad comments of her.

Sadly won’t recommend nor RTF, I’ve been to so many massage girls and this was one of the most disappointing ones.
And she is $160, that's already a no no in my book.
Old 21-11-2023, 11:30 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 269 Post(s)
Quoted: 4322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
If she stops accepting booking by 4pm, she is forgoing at least $500 per day. One month = $15000. 3months = $45000
(Assuming you’re seeing her everyday)

I don’t think you are paying her enough……
No lah, I only bring her out on once a week, normally on a Thursday, as she claimed she need some rest after few months of hard works here. So, she chooses to rest half a day each week.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-11-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I had been cheonging for the past 20 years, from green horn to season cheongster. So when opportunity comes, of course I wun let go.
Many more good years to come bro @ladyassasinato
Many more MLs for you to not let go. LOL

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 21-11-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/huan-le-dou-massage/

went to "commando" the faceless ml.

need to 请教 some bros here, i suspect that she is xiao xi that i think has been in sg for quite some time. will require some bros that has visited to confirm this. small tattoo on the upper right of her chest. her face resembles the photos i've seen of xiao xi's past listing. can't confirm as i have never visited xiaoxi. (maybe xiaoxi is not the name as well, working off of memory here) but i feel that HLD is very "familiar" looking.

didn't question her on it just felt that she looked familiar, she mentioned that she has been here for a week+, first time in sg but i'm a little doubtful as she doesnt feel very "green" from her initial hj skills + the resemblance

looks - more to "cute" rather than your typical beauty, wont reject. likely mid to late 20s

massage - nothing to shout about typical vanilla ml standard.

service - was expecting a better experience as at the start she had variations in her hj. twist and turns but became a very mechanical end. didn't reject my 4g roaming but angled herself in a way that i didn't have much access/couldn't properly reach.

all in all, nothing to shout about. personally will not rtm, still trying to find the one that can get my gears revving like dongbei
Old 21-11-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Its all about being at the right place at the right time bah. My encounter similar to you, I just visit a normal vanilla ML for hj, halfway she say she got horny and bring out her own cap and cowgirl me. Finish the deeds I give her the HJ money, and I was like half expecting her to ask for extra, which she dont.

One thing I know is just looks presentable and hygienic and be respectful, this wont warrant you any lucky encounter, but for sure will let you have better service.
I concur with the presentable and hygienic and be respectful.

It works both ways. Tips and RTM for presentable, hygienic and respectful MLs as well.
Old 21-11-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baicai View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/w-massage/

Looks
Looks prettier than her photos. Sparkling big eyes. I can’t take my eyes off her.

Central location. No security and can park inside. Gives clear instructions on how to get to her unit.

Room
Stays alone in a clean apartment.

Massage
Nice music on the background. We chatted like friends, even though it’s was our first encounter. Her massage got strength, not piano type.

Sensual
She took her time to caress my balls. Strokes my rod in a variety of techniques. Even though I took some time to cum, she was patient till the end.

RTM. Yes
Nice MR for W.

A hygienic, presentable and respectful ML who has became my super regular.
Old 21-11-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
FairyLights deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Its all about being at the right place at the right time bah. My encounter similar to you, I just visit a normal vanilla ML for hj, halfway she say she got horny and bring out her own cap and cowgirl me. Finish the deeds I give her the HJ money, and I was like half expecting her to ask for extra, which she dont.

One thing I know is just looks presentable and hygienic and be respectful, this wont warrant you any lucky encounter, but for sure will let you have better service.
Agree about being at the right time. Happened to me sometime back as well. Visited an ML whose hand was injured but to told me to come anyway. Turns out she was very horny that day as her period was coming. Wasn’t prepared and we ended up doing it raw as I didn’t bring any cd. She even told me to cum inside her which I obliged. Paid her rates and didn’t see her anymore after that.
Old 21-11-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 16
noobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
The truth has been revealed

If the ML fall for you, probably you can get it for free, but the chances maybe like striking Toto (just like maybe it will not happen at all)

I have encountered few MLs saying that “跟你爱爱一定很爽”, so far I never ask them ”你要不要试试看?”, maybe next time I should
i only have 2 times similar encounters but no happy endings

1st time is a long time ago, the ML says she likes my looks. when leaving she says want to have sex with me the next time. but that time find it weird so never rtm to see if is true. thinking back now is a wasted opportunity.

2nd time ML was halfway thru sensual and saying she very horny. but seems like cannot click, dont like the way i touch or something in the end she dun wan anymore lol
Old 21-11-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
You tried before ah bro?Been eyeing her for a few months but no FR or any mentions about her services, a bit scared to go, later F shop sia.
Fast food dont bother.
Old 21-11-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
And she is $160, that's already a no no in my book.
Wah wasn't she charging 130 back then?
Old 21-11-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
Not sure if he is referring to Loki. No wonder she always so difficult to book. Hahaha
It's a different kiki
Old 21-11-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -97 / Power: 0
skk8888 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
If you want straight up sex why stop af FL. Unlock ML can earn magic card ah. Got extra large fries at MehDonner izzit.
Bro not everyone like straight FJ Leh, sometimes need the feel.
I also trying to unlock one regular but she always say no but I still go because of her companionship. But recently I saw a love bite near her boobs when she doing sensual for me and I know she has been unlock by other bros ….so I will continue to try 🤣🤣
Old 21-11-2023, 03:17 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skk8888 View Post
Bro not everyone like straight FJ Leh, sometimes need the feel.
I also trying to unlock one regular but she always say no but I still go because of her companionship. But recently I saw a love bite near her boobs when she doing sensual for me and I know she has been unlock by other bros ….so I will continue to try 🤣🤣
Ehh love bite near the boobs doesn't mean unlock fj leh...may be just sucking the nips then give love bite...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 21-11-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
l4m1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
1) Keep trying. Message as many as possible in the beginning(in mandarin). Copy and paste the message somewhere so you don't have to retype.
2)When you get an appointment, ask them to add you into their db
3) repeat step 1 and 2. Each time cycle through those who never respond. Repeat till you get a response from most
4) if you buay tahan, go health centre or other avenues. No need to focus all your resources from one source.
Thanks bro, finally managed to book with one ML, don't wanna mention the name here since the experience is not great but not too bad either. Will try a few more rounds then write review
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1