The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-12-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Go to dome 2 lah...here is massage thread...we have enough of this baby already
Looks like paid writer, once in a while will have post of her
Old 03-12-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiao-ai/

Here comes 小爱 aka Love 女神

Some of the Bros will be diverted to her
Is she still using the same Wechat ?
Old 03-12-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Is she still using the same Wechat ?
Yes. 百毒不侵。
Old 03-12-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-tongtong/

Returned back after going back to China for short break .

Still good as ever , MLIF … really deep throat bbbj and good massage .

She has the slurping And deep throat method , make me cum very fast .
Old 03-12-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

I saw many FR on central tian tian. How's east side tian tian?
Old 04-12-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JimBroGoGo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
After seeing a few good review of her so decided to try.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/

Looks: Resemble more to 3rd and 4th pic but she looks more pretty in person.
I think is beacuse of the thick hair and bad camera angle makes her face look more
chubby in photo. In person her face is more slimmer and pretty.

Body/Boobs: She is around 164cm, boobs about C to D.

Massage: Good for me !

Sensual/GFE: GFE was high, she got a really sweet smile. She does good cath bath / boobs rubs.
She did HDLY and also AR ? Cant tell was her finger or tongue need other bro to cfm this.
Her nips also very round nice to zhut. I gonna admit this is the first time release very fast
cos cannot tahan. While she HJ me we french kissed and i rub her nips, she also dirty talk
while we kiss damm shiok all the adrenaline hit in and i released. The whole HJ only last 5min.
Usually it takes me 10-15min for me to release hence why i feel my timing always can hit near 1h.
After that she go wash up and give me a prostate massage. In and out about 55min.

RTM: Yeah, one of the best Sensual/GFE for me.
Don't usually write MR but feels like Lucky is really a gem. She is here for a few months but her previous photo didnt catch my eye.

Massage: enough strength used, used body weight and oil for rubs. She have trained before.
Sensual: i can confirm she AR with her tongue. So i didnt ask for french 😂 i asked to zhut and she complied. Very gentle and very nice to zhut prostate massage after v shiok.
Rtm: defo
Old 04-12-2023, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 982 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
I saw many FR on central tian tian. How's east side tian tian?
Moshimosh MR on her quite accurate.

Not for boob lovers and dudes who doesn't like tattoo.

Room is a bit too dark though, so can't really get a very clear look at her... can vaguely see quite pretty

Really sweet talker, even said I look very young... or because really too dark liao until she couldn't see that I am old
However she put in effort to please lah. Worked hard on the CBJ CIC since it is more difficult too get it fired as compared to BBBJ CIM.
Good attitude if you ask me.

Will rtm.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-tiantian/

Cathy

Last edited by Javabeans; 04-12-2023 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Add link
Old 04-12-2023, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Heibaihao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeibaihao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeibaihao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
If true then that guy really needed much courage to marry them.
Hope their marriage still intact!
Fact. Over used vag , not many guys will have the courage to accept that fact. Imagine how many people have been in and used.
Old 04-12-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiao-ai/
Here comes 小爱 aka Love 女神
Some of the Bros will be diverted to her

She has renamed back to LOVE

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/
Old 04-12-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
We need more of such hardworking MLs back.

Her last pic looks tempting. Hope her sensual goes up during her second stint as well.
Very unlikely la… she is that vanilla.
Old 04-12-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshadyrox View Post
She was incredible! I miss her. Let's pray she comes back one day. Shall keep each other updated
Ya i also waiting for her to show up again. Lost her ctc and thought she might be working elsewhere
Old 04-12-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
She changed back to Love. Hence the updated link:

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/

Yes, likely she will still be as vanilla as before.
Old 04-12-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 999 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-tongtong/

visit her recently.

Pros
Not shy. Laughs a lot in conversation
Face not bad

Cons
40 years old
Heavy phone usage. A few times the massage totally stop for few min while she reply messages
Very mechanical catbath
Bj fast n furious and not much feeling. Its hard for me to cum when all the above cons spoil my mood. So she also fast n furious hj but also not enough skill. Normally hj will finish me quickly but took a few rounds of hj and bj. Last part hj i told her im cumming but she just continue. I had to tell her put her mouth back on so i can cim but really spoil the orgasm.

I visit bcos others review saying her bbbj one of the best. But really not good exp for me. Also not say bad mood bcos she can talk and laugh easily.

Rtm no.
Old 04-12-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijinping View Post
Think you are quite lenient with the points. Otherwise, honest review.
i would said she is ok
i dun mind return except the location not convenient

service and looks wise, i am all good
Old 04-12-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I was hoping that some senior cheongsters will help to train her sensual during her previous trip but end up still saw similar vanilla MRs about her. Sigh.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1