The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-01-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Not sure, but what I know is you have to catch W before 19th Jan.
Thank you, will try to catch her before that.
Old 02-01-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Thanks bro. Intel comes in just as I was posting. Haha.
Haha np bro
Old 02-01-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 22
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie3 View Post
did they change database? i about 3 years never visit liao, since pandemic hit. now want to get 1 reply also difficult. any bros know how to get into their database? been trying to book nina
They are 3 or 4 databases in the market.
You just need to get someone that accept newbie.
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Old 02-01-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 1
StayReally is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStayReally is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2024 Bonk#1

Visited Carrot @ East side. She is listed under the website.
Was her regular back when she was at B area for the past few months back. She went back and came back again.
Have not seen each other for more than 1 month, the gf feeling is back when we see each other in the room with lots of frenching.
She has same pretty face, good body shape & nice boobs to grab, kudos to her for maintaining them. I enjoyed her tip top 东莞 services throughout the session. She told me she may RTC during cny, definitely will go see her again.
Old 02-01-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
LBJForever is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMan View Post
They are 3 or 4 databases in the market.
You just need to get someone that accept newbie.
Yes at least 4 databases according to some MLs. Just to add that Nina is one of those who subscribed to all databases (she claimed), I believe Amei/Love too. After my last visit with Nina and Love, it was really nice for them to voluntarily add me in after checking through all databases. 👍👍
Old 02-01-2024, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hslou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Not sure, but what I know is you have to catch W before 19th Jan.
ok found her ad haha, no record confirm hard to get slot

Last edited by hslou; 02-01-2024 at 04:31 PM. Reason: saw wrongly
Old 02-01-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 0
Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/shanshan-massage/

Anyone commando this new lass yet?

Looks quite chio and 20 years old... don't know if too good to be true
Old 02-01-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
If I said W & Nicole allow me to finger does not mean they should allow you to do likewise!

I don't mean I am special but ML do treat her customers differently....

Like some Bros mentioned about what they got from Amei or Nina or MLX which I did not get...

Of cuz of cuz. I understand.
YMMV mah.

Asking if know that they do allow. Then I’ll will try.

MLX - well like I posted before. 谁便摸。
Old 02-01-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hslou View Post
ok found her ad haha, no record confirm hard to get slot

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/w-massage/
Old 02-01-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imladygaga213 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/shanshan-massage/

Anyone commando this new lass yet?

Looks quite chio and 20 years old... don't know if too good to be true
Actual person quite pretty imo and should be at most early 20s only. U can refer to her first video for the closet representation and add a small cherry lips. Service wise super green but she is open to value add if u can afford it (ymmv). Btw she operates at hotel and not condo
Old 02-01-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
sharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaomi/

Tried a fresh face on New Year Day. This Inner Mongolia ML looks like the advertised pics but with slight discount. She has long hair, fairly good looks (not the chio type but not to be rejected), slim sexy body. Her massage, physical and teasing, service are OK. She is not for boobs lover - not D cup but B- natural type that befits her body. Claimed the advertised age is her age indeed. Not a time watcher. Listen to and accommodated my request for kissing/frenching (YMMV). She seems the type that can be unlocked. Have a great year ahead!

(Warning : Those going to this fairly new condo for the first time, better cater for some additional time to look for the door entrance to the condo.
Was given cold fresh milk, not from her boobs, but from the fridge after her service)
Today just tried xiaomi,
Wah really is fast service.. in out 20mins..
Piano massage for like 1 min.. then start sensual.. after shoot finish.. game over.. go wash up.. ask to massage.. can still say shoot finish liao that's it.

RTM big no..
Old 02-01-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
Today just tried xiaomi,
Piano massage for like 1 min.. then start sensual.. after shoot finish.. game over.. go wash up.. ask to massage.. can still say shoot finish liao that's it.

RTM big no..
How was it, any 5G roaming or anything special within the 20 mins ? Thanks bro for taking the bullet.
Old 02-01-2024, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Actual person quite pretty imo and should be at most early 20s only. U can refer to her first video for the closet representation and add a small cherry lips. Service wise super green but she is open to value add if u can afford it (ymmv). Btw she operates at hotel and not condo
wow. looks good. you fast leh bro. so fast test young blood already.
Old 02-01-2024, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 16
hpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Today just tried xiaomi,

RTM big no..
What a starking contrast from two recent FR.. 🤔
Old 02-01-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Today just tried xiaomi,

RTM big no..
Piano massage 1 min means u are paying her 120 jus to hj u lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1