The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 14
ice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Bro, you mean the email you sent to me last thursday? I have replied you liao...
Bro, nope but my reply to yr email................

'Quote yr nick : 我好酒。。。我不好色。。。。。。。allow me to add on 而你风流, 但不下流
Old 17-04-2011, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice meltg View Post
Bro, nope but my reply to yr email................
没收到。。。can email to me again...

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 17-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Samster

ice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
没收到。。。can email to me again...
Bro, resend again.............hope u got it, many thanks
Old 17-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow, looks like I got to fast hand fast leg make an effort to quickly meet up with the legendary 'Romeo' soon, to learn his 'tricks & 'treats'........................

Bro SBX, pl look out for my email, looking forward to c u soon..................cheers !
Bro SBX and ice meltg, I'll be waiting for u 2 on 28th in CP. I dun have bro SBX contact number, but I will call u bro ice meltg though.
Old 17-04-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Bro SBX and ice meltg, I'll be waiting for u 2 on 28th in CP. I dun have bro SBX contact number, but I will call u bro ice meltg though.
Thanks very much, Bro FGG, believed u must have got my email, look forward to party with u soon................cheers !
Old 17-04-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks very much, Bro FGG, believed u must have got my email, look forward to party with u soon................cheers !
Hi bro ice meltg, i have replied you. Pls check.

Bro fgg, i have pm you my contact...

Old 17-04-2011, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJLover View Post
Hi Bro FGG, SBX,

I do not go china as often as SBX. Maybe 2 trips a year or so. I try to
see if I can see her whenever I am there. When I cannot see her which
I have not seen her for more than 1 year already, I feel sad. I wished
at times, I had met her first and marry her. She is a really nice girl from
Qing Hua University. Smart and intelligent.
Maybe i lucky a bit...she still contact me and wished to return to my side...but the feeling has changed. Once betrayal, never trust again...Not that i don't like her. But i know that if she did it once, she will do it again...

Old 17-04-2011, 11:14 PM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe i lucky a bit...she still contact me and wished to return to my side...but the feeling has changed. Once betrayal, never trust again...Not that i don't like her. But i know that if she did it once, she will do it again...
Exactly, 一次不忠 百次不用

It's more painful to keep tangling on.
Old 18-04-2011, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
I only looking, i didn't touch or poke hor..
Think of it, i am quite stupid to bring her everywhere i go including cp...that why miss a lot of chance to poke any other gals when we partied last time...
This time i going to anyhow touch and poke without looking...
No worry bro, this time I'll make sure there'll be plenty gals there for u to poke.
Old 18-04-2011, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Bro, well said. I think that you are talking about me...ha ha
Like my ex-girlfriend, she is the one chasing after me and she said she like me a lot. So i thought i am her only one...and brought her around whenever i am in HZ (don't ever have mood to see other gals during that time). However, after 8 months, she start to date another local (rich, young, handsome). So when i find out their relationship, she gave excuse that i always left her alone in HZ...the guy give her a romantic feeling...blah..blah...blah..
So what is the point to think of a gal who betray you...there are always a lot of trees outside...
That's why It's always good to practice 捏花惹草
Old 18-04-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
joker21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi shibaxian,

I am planning a trip to HZ. Can pm me your Lao Ban Liang and yr SN (the one open by u) contact. Thks in advance for the help.
Old 18-04-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
No worry bro, this time I'll make sure there'll be plenty gals there for u to poke.
Got your contact...will meet you in CP. Please be careful when i get drunk...i anyhow poke...

Old 18-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Got your contact...will meet you in CP. Please be careful when i get drunk...i anyhow poke...
U be careful when I get drunk, I weight 116 kg leh.....hahahahahaha!!!

Leaving for the airport now, see u in CP.
Old 18-04-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJLover View Post
Hi Bro FGG, SBX,

Thanks for the advice. I am 43 this year. Not getting any younger.
However, my love for my 2nd ex-gf continues to be there. Like SBX,
when I was with her, I never touch or even look at another girl.
I continue to hope that one day, she will change her mind and be back
with me.

I do not go china as often as SBX. Maybe 2 trips a year or so. I try to
see if I can see her whenever I am there. When I cannot see her which
I have not seen her for more than 1 year already, I feel sad. I wished
at times, I had met her first and marry her. She is a really nice girl from
Qing Hua University. Smart and intelligent.

Like what she told me, we cannot have everything in the world even
though we know what is now best for us. We cannot turn back the time
and change things. I am afraid I will die with this deep regret forever.
It is the great sadness knowing what you finally wanted in this world
and watching it goes......nothing in our education will ever prepare us
for this.
Bro BJLover; What you are saying is rather true but always remember, once bitten, twice shy. First, take it easy. Regrets is one thing but life goes on. You can't be thinking of reconciliation all the time. You have your own family, work, friends and play (Importance is in this order) to consider. I understand it is difficult to move on, I have similar experience with a PRC gal but like I said before, life goes on regardless what had happened. Since tomorrow will come after today and yesterday is only a figment of our imagination and in our memory, why not be a happier person and look on the bright side of things.

IMHO - I think you regrets is simple and you really should not carry this baggage on your shoulder all the time. I said simple bacause you have not found one with similar IQ/EQ quality. Once you do, your 2nd ex-GF will only be a lost rememberance back in your head. Not only does she satisfy you in the daily mundane happenings area but I am sure you enjoy talking to her. It is like brain stimulation. Not only does a person require physical balance, we need mental balance as well.

By the way, 43+ years old is not too bad, I am also about the same. Just take things easy and be optimistic. The glass is always half filled and not half empty.

Keep you friends close but your enemies closer
Old 18-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Ever since I knew u, you always have multiple gfs but when did this ever stop you have looking , touching ,poking others mms?

That why I have to correct BJlover when he stated that you re like him "never touch or even look at another girl." when you are with your gf.

No offence mean ; this is the truth.

Quote:
I only looking, i didn't touch or poke hor..
Think of it, i am quite stupid to bring her everywhere i go including cp...that why miss a lot of chance to poke any other gals when we partied last time...
This time i going to anyhow touch and poke without looking...
BJLover poted " Like SBX,
when I was with her, I never touch or even look at another girl."

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1