The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-02-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I think she is naturally big boned type.
She regularly goes for jogging and yoga, also participate in marathons.
She is quite toned in fact.

Speaking of her, long time never go visit. Think time to pay her a visit as not really satisfied with the quality of MLs nowadays.
I think she going back in a couple months. So if want to visit, do it soon.
Old 19-02-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

tot she considering moving to london?
Old 19-02-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogamer1977 View Post
Hi Bro, I saw that Ke Le provides BBBJ/CIM too, do you know if she charges extra for that? Thanks!
Is 60 mins sufficient in your experience?
She doesn't charge extra for that, and 1 hr is enough from my experiences with her.
Old 19-02-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
if kenna caught what to do? name will be recorded in govt system? So if im working in govt agency I will risk having termination?
Nothing will be happen to you. Just that police will take down your particular and ask you to assist in investigation if the lady don't admit what they do. Unless the lady is underage lah. Then gg.
Old 19-02-2024, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I think she is naturally big boned type.
She regularly goes for jogging and yoga, also participate in marathons.
She is quite toned in fact.

Speaking of her, long time never go visit. Think time to pay her a visit as not really satisfied with the quality of MLs nowadays.
On point, well said there.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 19-02-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
A ML staying near little india MRT that condo also have. I saw one door camera thingy facing the door and lift there, highlighted to her before she say is her agent one and is safe lol.

Last time got one pretty girl named angel, staying near Orchard area, (some ppl say she got bad breath) her door outside also got CCTV monitoring who is pressing the bell. I go in le can still see the CCTV screen showing what's at the coridoor lol
They just want to check that the corridor is clear of neighbours before opening the door. By just looking through the peep hole, they can’t see the corridor.

It also lowers the risk of them opening the door to an impending ambush outside.
Old 19-02-2024, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Quick report on my first time JG experience. Managed to book a 90min session with Zara just before CNY. Initially wanted to just book 60min to try but she advised against it (requires at least 45-50min alone just for JG).

Started off with her trademark strong back massage, follow by lots of time spent on loosening lower body tightness around butt/thigh area. She claimed this will maximise the JG effect better, unlike many others who will just focused straight onto our dicks.

Apart from the ass-poking which can be uncomfortable at times, I kind of enjoyed the process esp the final section where she make your dick turn hard/soft multiple times. Need to try your best not to cum during this period (can sound her off if can't tahan, she can 'shut off' the tap right away like in my 1st cycle).

After 4 cycles (she claimed, I only counted 3 lol), she started jerking me off but in the end couldn't shoot in time. Nevertheless my overall experience is pleasant and I tipped her well, indeed lots of hard work! I'm glad to experience my first JG with a chio and patience ML, will definitely return.

Shortly after JG, booked an impromptu session with Love to test out. Her apartment seems well stocked with many new fitness equipment, also well decorated and ready for CNY! During HJ, she commented - 今天好像比较硬哦。 Needless to say my cum shot felt more intense than usual. Will observe how long the JG effect can last haha.

Bros happy cheong-ing and have a great CNY ahead !
For Zara’s JG, 1.5 hours + $30 surcharge = $210 for one session.
Like quite expensive for manhood maintenance. Unless the result is very good, like the dick becomes quite hard and helps you last longer.

How long did the effect last for you?
Old 19-02-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
if kenna caught what to do? name will be recorded in govt system? So if im working in govt agency I will risk having termination?
No big deal if you’re working directly under a gov agency,but if it is a gov funded agency, then you better guai guai.

The press seems to specially target these ppl.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 19-02-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtneo View Post
I just made an appointment with her, then I better cancel to be safe, really turn off man! Any other MLs you know that also has that, can PM me
Sorry have not visited this ML and not sure what is all these hoohas about.

I don't get it. You guys are worried when police raid the ML place, they will pull out the video recording and look for all the visitors that visited? Meaning they have to invest manpower, man-hour to screen through the videos, try to identify and match all of you in the record so they can bring you in and say you MAY have committed a crime? What crime for knocking on the ML door har? Or the deed has been recorded? Or you were doing the job and paid? But even if they raid the ML place with you inside, they let you go? So why go through the trouble of screening through the video recordings??

If the recordings are so important and the aim is to catch Singaporeans visiting, then why not go for the security cameras within the condos? Did they do any of that? So I really cannot get what you guys are worried about.

My advice for bros that are worried, maybe should skip and go for the legal GL scene.

The police is not interested in you lor.
Old 19-02-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
No big deal if you’re working directly under a gov agency,but if it is a gov funded agency, then you better guai guai.

The press seems to specially target these ppl.
thanks for explaining bro, but mind elaborating what's considered gov funded agency and directly under gov?
Old 19-02-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
LBJForever is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
For Zara’s JG, 1.5 hours + $30 surcharge = $210 for one session.
Like quite expensive for manhood maintenance. Unless the result is very good, like the dick becomes quite hard and helps you last longer.

How long did the effect last for you?
Haha tbh I didn't track closely. Vaguely recall 4-5 days right after was still feeling quite good. More hardness than durability I should say, since this was my first time didn't expect instant magic.

Plan to do maybe once or twice per mth to observe over longer period. Didn't manage to book Zara for follow-on treatment yet as she seem super busy past 2 weeks 😂.

Last edited by LBJForever; 19-02-2024 at 10:44 PM.
Old 19-02-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Sorry have not visited this ML and not sure what is all these hoohas about.

I don't get it. You guys are worried when police raid the ML place, they will pull out the video recording and look for all the visitors that visited? Meaning they have to invest manpower, man-hour to screen through the videos, try to identify and match all of you in the record so they can bring you in and say you MAY have committed a crime? What crime for knocking on the ML door har? Or the deed has been recorded? Or you were doing the job and paid? But even if they raid the ML place with you inside, they let you go? So why go through the trouble of screening through the video recordings??

If the recordings are so important and the aim is to catch Singaporeans visiting, then why not go for the security cameras within the condos? Did they do any of that? So I really cannot get what you guys are worried about.

My advice for bros that are worried, maybe should skip and go for the legal GL scene.

The police is not interested in you lor.
Don't know why this kept coming up.
Before CNY until this weekend CNY finished liao I think they still talking about.
I genuinely shared there is no crime visiting ML under SG law.
Just cooperate with the police and they simply record your detail for their report nia.
And there is a joker with no brain and balls not happy with what I shared.
Old 19-02-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Hello Bros,

Want to check if recently anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-28.com/sha-sha-massage/
The last record I saw was quite a few months back.. so want to see got any updates bo.. haha… thanks in advice man..
She went back home for a while and just back.
Her photos is very much what u get.
Service wise is good based on what I experienced.
Location if taking bus is good. if driving and MRT, need to walk about 3 to 5min depending on individual.
Old 19-02-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/

Hi bros,
Any reviews on this ml ?

Feedback is greatly appreciated
Old 20-02-2024, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 15
dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/

Hi bros,
Any reviews on this ml ?

Feedback is greatly appreciated
just do a search bro. plenty....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1