The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SHA+ Hotel and 1st night RT-PCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
ya online. And when i applied end of last year, their online system went offline for 2 years already
Can check their website. if cant apply online still, need to go the offline way
U might use the wrong link. I just login in and checked, my last successful online application was 26-11-2021. No problem for new application as of now.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildface View Post
I see.. so basically if it's not included, I have to arrange with hotel separately with additional cost of around 2000 baht for PCR and airport pick up?
Not firm on 2000thb. If available, the hotel will list the service online.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 10
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Dun need this already right? Sg already open up
Pre-departure test is still needed by SG 48hrs before flying back
Old 05-04-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Where to do cheapest PDT back to Sg?
i went to medconsult as recommended by bros here its 500 baht paid over at the counter when you reach there
Old 05-04-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Not firm on 2000thb. If available, the hotel will list the service online.
It’s more than 2k
Cheapest cost around 160 sgd for a normally $20 room so the loading is 140. There are some go as much as 200
Old 05-04-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodisia View Post
i went to medconsult as recommended by bros here its 500 baht paid over at the counter when you reach there
Wow the last time I went to Banramgrud hospital which was near my hotel and it cost me 2800!!!
Old 05-04-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakarius View Post
May I ask if you have any link for Insurance coverage ?
i used this and paid about $37 for my 10 days trip which covered other normal travel insurance + covid coverage

https://changiassure.changirecommends.com/
Old 05-04-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow the last time I went to Banramgrud hospital which was near my hotel and it cost me 2800!!!
maybe the time you went the requirement was still PCR. When i travel they already allowed professionally taken ART thus its cheaper
Old 06-04-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4044 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its the pre-departure test of either PCR/ART you need to do 48 hrs before your flight back to SG. Oh yes and when you arrived back SG, you will need to do the E-declaration health travel form which just takes about few mins to complete
I came back last week. Was made to do a ART at the airport before check in. Paid 250B and waited for 10 mins for the result.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 06-04-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I came back last week. Was made to do a ART at the airport before check in. Paid 250B and waited for 10 mins for the result.
Pls kaiseow where exactly and any links to pre book etc
Thanks
Can save will save
Old 06-04-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
maybe the time you went the requirement was still PCR. When i travel they already allowed professionally taken ART thus its cheaper
It was ART they call it ATK
The PCR costs 5k
Old 06-04-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
It was ART they call it ATK
The PCR costs 5k
Bro can advise if we need buy 2 insurance..to cover COVID hospital in BKK and normal travel insurance
Old 06-04-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Bro can advise if we need buy 2 insurance..to cover COVID hospital in BKK and normal travel insurance
If u r young and healthy and only concern is quarantine cost then just buy those that provide this from SG as for Thai insurance, the last I checked months ago, only 1 insurance covers quarantine.

Take the below as est. cost of quarantine in hospital. U will need about SGD 1000-4000 cash or credit card for this then claim back from insurance. If u do not have $4000 available credit in your credit card then better postpone your trip.

7 nights 10 nights 14 nights
Deluxe Room 24,500 35,000 49,000
Superior Room 49,000 70,000 98,000

If u think u will get into seriously ill or bad accident, operation, coma then get 1 high premium insurance in Thailand for ease of paper work, etc.
Old 06-04-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
The Thailand pass insurance is mandatory
Just buy another travel one that covers quarrantine as bro said.
Now covid more uncertainties. The one I got covered in case can’t travel due to Kena covid. At least can’t go can get compensated 🤣
Old 06-04-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
ya online. And when i applied end of last year, their online system went offline for 2 years already
Can check their website. if cant apply online still, need to go the offline way
maybe they fixed it
applied about 1 month earlier than you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1