The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2010, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
and Espanade Mall in Ratchada. Great place to have lunch is at Fuji Restaurant, order steak lunch special for only 160B!
555+ Are u the dude tat goes to Fuji almost everyday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
KK mart is just some of the Seven Eleven wannabes,
...Unfortunately, my trips to BKK must have golf, so I would be an anti social day time animal
I only know Family Mart... will keep a look out for this KK Marts. 555+ u day time anti-social animal but night time is Party Animal?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-03-2010, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
I only know Family Mart... will keep a look out for this KK Marts. 555+ u day time anti-social animal but night time is Party Animal?
... that one is a fcuker la...... don't talk about him....
Old 22-03-2010, 09:06 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jojo456 is Cool - loads of Potential

how much we need to live in BKK?
1000sgd / mth enough?
Old 22-03-2010, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros

Need your help to advice of any nice and romantic restaurant in BKK, your earliest revert is greatly appreciated

Thank you and have a nice day
Old 22-03-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Tookie,

My recommendation is restaurant located on the top floor of Landmark Hotel.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 22-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Jo Jo,

If you decide to live in a studio, you only need $1,500, US dollars. But, if you decide to stay in a one bedroom, you need at least 2,000! It include travel, food, electricity, water and sanuking expenses.

Old 22-03-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
KillBill2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tookie View Post
Bros

Need your help to advice of any nice and romantic restaurant in BKK, your earliest revert is greatly appreciated

Thank you and have a nice day
If price is not a problem, then VERTIGO, on the 60th floor of Banyan Tree Bangkok.
Old 22-03-2010, 07:30 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jojo456 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Jo Jo,

If you decide to live in a studio, you only need $1,500, US dollars. But, if you decide to stay in a one bedroom, you need at least 2,000! It include travel, food, electricity, water and sanuking expenses.
wow so ex man.
u mean 1k spore not enough?
the smallest room is how much per mth?
cos in vietnam hcmc, the room is 150sgd / mth
Old 22-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillBill2 View Post
If price is not a problem, then VERTIGO, on the 60th floor of Banyan Tree Bangkok.

Thanks Bro for the recommendation, sorry i forgot to informed that i have already been to the above place and the Breeze in state tower as well.

Looking for something new, thanks again
Old 24-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 19
keeper82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillBill2 View Post
Bro, I heard that VERTIGO is a place that you have to wear formal attire?

So far, not much tourist at Soi cowboy here. Yesterday night is rather quiet. Seems like I have so much gals sitting with me... 5555
Old 24-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Samster

Hello,

Cost to boom boom:

Nana Parking lot and Sukhumvit street ladies of the night, they're asking $1,000B. Lolita for BBJs, asking 800B.

Rainbow I has the best looking go go dancers for now, better than Soi Cowboy girls!

Old 25-03-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo456 View Post
wow so ex man.
u mean 1k spore not enough?
the smallest room is how much per mth?
cos in vietnam hcmc, the room is 150sgd / mth
There rooms that cost 3000 bahts (about SGD130). There are plenty of such rooms around Ratchada. They are nice and clean, come with attached bath, aircon, security, etc. nicer than those in Vietnam (hope we are talking about the same range) The electricity (utility)cost varies. Reasonable usage of the aircon would set you back by about 1000 Baht, thereabout.

SGD1 k, can be enough. But I think SGD 2k would be just nice for me, can play golf and 19 hole..... if no golf or hanky panky, SGD 1 k can have local girl friend and pak tor....

btw, no offence, Bro Norice is a rich retiree, with many USDs......
Old 25-03-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
There rooms that cost 3000 bahts (about SGD130). There are plenty of such rooms around Ratchada. They are nice and clean, come with attached bath, aircon, security, etc. nicer than those in Vietnam (hope we are talking about the same range) The electricity (utility)cost varies. Reasonable usage of the aircon would set you back by about 1000 Baht, thereabout.

SGD1 k, can be enough. But I think SGD 2k would be just nice for me, can play golf and 19 hole..... if no golf or hanky panky, SGD 1 k can have local girl friend and pak tor....

btw, no offence, Bro Norice is a rich retiree, with many USDs......
555+ 大哥 where are these nice sub-Bht3K apartments? The ones I see so far will get you a rather small room, place in the outskirts, old and dirty or all of the above! Add your electricity + water + WIFI and we are looking at least Bht4K minimum for rent. Which is like SGD175 (at today's exchange rate). Thats leaves you $825 for the rest of the month. Lets see if I can break this down... first of all "Chiong" expenses, which why we r all in this forum for. So if you need to release at least 3 times a week. Assuming u chiong solo without anyone to share the costs with...
Bht2000 (overnight) + Bht500 (bar fine) + Bht300 (some bar expenses eg. tips, drinks, makan) + taxi (to & fro) Bht 100 = Bht 2,900/night or $125 per outing x 3 nights x 4 weeks = $1,500 for a whole month of chionging. Oops there goes your budget...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
555+ 大哥 where are these nice sub-Bht3K apartments? The ones I see so far will get you a rather small room, place in the outskirts, old and dirty or all of the above! Add your electricity + water + WIFI and we are looking at least Bht4K minimum for rent. Which is like SGD175 (at today's exchange rate). Thats leaves you $825 for the rest of the month. Lets see if I can break this down... first of all "Chiong" expenses, which why we r all in this forum for. So if you need to release at least 3 times a week. Assuming u chiong solo without anyone to share the costs with...
Bht2000 (overnight) + Bht500 (bar fine) + Bht300 (some bar expenses eg. tips, drinks, makan) + taxi (to & fro) Bht 100 = Bht 2,900/night or $125 per outing x 3 nights x 4 weeks = $1,500 for a whole month of chionging. Oops there goes your budget...

aiyo, I kee ngeow Number 1...... and also low on sperm count, due to age and malnutrition, so Mrs Palmer and the 5 daughters have to stay in with me.... occasionally give me self a treat...... sometime/most of the time, find my golf shots better than sex...

yup, apartment would end up around 4.5 k per month. if you need to know the location, they are just behind Poseidon, very near to Watana Mansion. Have one GF still staying there........

btw, I never bar fine before..... and bar hopping not my cup of teh.....

That's why my face is humsup loh.... now you know why... hee hee
Old 26-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

Hello,

Finally, I got trueonline internet installed, I'm paying 1,699B per month for download speed up to 12Mbps. I also selected True cablevision, but so far not satisfied due to junk programs!

Several of my friends from Hawaii left today and they took lots of girls from Nana Hotel's parking lot for 1,000B short time! Some of the girls are attractive but in my opinion, they could be dangerous due to their health status! My friends like them because they were cheap compared to go gos, soapys and Thermae Coffee Shop.

I've gained few pounds due to eating all those delicious Thai desserts and ice cream! California WOW located at Siam Paragon has the best looking girls! Few girls smiled at me but Thai girls always smile at old farts!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1