The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
sex1over is one of the Best!sex1over is one of the Best!sex1over is one of the Best!
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Did a speed read on this thread so maybe someone before might have advise but just wanna pen down my thoughts.

Let's really dig deeper into the issue. Love / infatuation / lust is merely a passing emotion which will somehow fade or develop into something else much later. Speaking from a person who had an overseas stint previously, it is very natural to feel the need for emotional support when in a foreign land away from family and friends but once you're back in your own country, the feeling fades away. The strong emotion that you feel in the foreign land will be long forgotten.

When love is mentioned, i would assume marriage is on the table. Marriage is a life long commitment so it transcend beyond the simple emotion such as love or lust. It is about having someone who you're gonna share your life with, simple things such as how the laundry should be done can be a spark to ignite a fight between married couple. The challenge of a foreign nationality wife is that the upbringing and social life experience might be entirely different which potentially brings about conflicts.

I'm a sucker for the underdog and love to root for the one that have the lower odds for winning but to stake your life-long happiness, it's an entire different story.

Another question that you would wanna ask yourself is that "Do you want her to love you?"
Old 17-07-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
GLexplorer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think if that question crosses your mind, you should have already have your answer, which is most probably right..
Old 17-07-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
ML don't have travel restrictions

That's why they are allowed to go home holiday and back

ML also renewable unlike WL two years tenure only
Oh, didn't know about that. Means there's chance to develop something with a ML or have a longer time with her. I hope my regular ML can keep staying here.
Old 18-07-2023, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually they are just doing a job, they didn't beg/borrow/steal or harm anyone.
I would not feel embarrassed about it if I marry her, cos that is what true love is.
Anyway love is blind, lol.
Just IMO.
Old 18-07-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15240 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Oh, didn't know about that. Means there's chance to develop something with a ML or have a longer time with her. I hope my regular ML can keep staying here.
so long her white medical didn't beCum white visa
Old 18-07-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sammy1984 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Actually they are just doing a job, they didn't beg/borrow/steal or harm anyone.
I would not feel embarrassed about it if I marry her, cos that is what true love is.
Anyway love is blind, lol.
Just IMO.
blind as fuck. agreed.
Old 18-07-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so long her white medical didn't beCum white visa
I only know about WL card, didn't understand about ML card. But I must say, the MLs are very addictive.
Old 18-07-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
I only know about WL card, didn't understand about ML card. But I must say, the MLs are very addictive.

addictive expensive hobby
Old 19-07-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ML card?
it is just another SP, WP
Old 19-07-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
ML card?
it is just another SP, WP

He’s referring to the medical card not work permit but anyway now only ePermit no more physical pass
Old 19-07-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
bigboy84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you're questioning about it, then you might know the answer already.
Old 19-07-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes first generation of PRC haizzzzz
on the bright side, now she lao aunty liao while you still piaking SYTs
Old 19-07-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
on the bright side, now she lao aunty liao while you still piaking SYTs
Yes she's 30s now but me loves 30s 40s MILF now
Old 21-07-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Bill97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBill97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Recently my regular wl asked me to buy something for her as a gift, 800+???!!!! I believe she is crazy of asking me that.. with this 800, I can go around 4 session with different wl.. with that, I said to myself, sourcing for other better wl..
hahaha, maybe she thought you're her sugar daddy
Old 24-07-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 11
qwerty555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwerty555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex1over View Post
Did a speed read on this thread so maybe someone before might have advise but just wanna pen down my thoughts.

Let's really dig deeper into the issue. Love / infatuation / lust is merely a passing emotion which will somehow fade or develop into something else much later. Speaking from a person who had an overseas stint previously, it is very natural to feel the need for emotional support when in a foreign land away from family and friends but once you're back in your own country, the feeling fades away. The strong emotion that you feel in the foreign land will be long forgotten.

When love is mentioned, i would assume marriage is on the table. Marriage is a life long commitment so it transcend beyond the simple emotion such as love or lust. It is about having someone who you're gonna share your life with, simple things such as how the laundry should be done can be a spark to ignite a fight between married couple. The challenge of a foreign nationality wife is that the upbringing and social life experience might be entirely different which potentially brings about conflicts.

I'm a sucker for the underdog and love to root for the one that have the lower odds for winning but to stake your life-long happiness, it's an entire different story.

Another question that you would wanna ask yourself is that "Do you want her to love you?"

your opinion is on point, give another perspective in this thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1