The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Ever since I knew u, you always have multiple gfs but when did this ever stop you have looking , touching ,poking others mms?

That why I have to correct BJlover when he stated that you re like him "never touch or even look at another girl." when you are with your gf.

No offence mean ; this is the truth.

BJLover poted " Like SBX,
when I was with her, I never touch or even look at another girl."
He is right wah...i never look, touch or poke any gals or mm when with her. I only look, touch and poke my other girlfriends, lovers and wives...

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 18-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker21 View Post
Hi shibaxian,

I am planning a trip to HZ. Can pm me your Lao Ban Liang and yr SN (the one open by u) contact. Thks in advance for the help.
Sorry, i have pm you the contact.

Old 18-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
U be careful when I get drunk, I weight 116 kg leh.....hahahahahaha!!!

Leaving for the airport now, see u in CP.
I also weight about 100kgs...are we going to have a heavy weight match or slim down program...

Old 18-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 15
achw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I posted back a few months ago that I planned to visit HZ city and DS this coming trip. Unfortunately, there was a change in plans and I will be visiting HCM, VN while visiting CP/CA next month. However, I still do plan to visit HZ and DS later this year if I have the opportunity. SBX has always been my inspiration and I look forward to having the opportunity.

FGG, please get some contacts for me when you are there! And don't forget to give us some juicy FRs.
Old 18-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

强词夺理

“my other girlfriends, lovers and wives.. ”not gals or mms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
He is right wah...i never look, touch or poke any gals or mm when with her. I only look, touch and poke my other girlfriends, lovers and wives...

Old 18-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
so when r u bringing me to HZ to see see look look ??
KNN, I thought you have been there before? DO I have to bring you there? Just get a private car (RMB200/way) and you're there within an hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
Bro WKK, hope to join u in one of ur mission. must learn from u as well.

Can I tag along ? please please, i promise to be a good DOM.... kekeke
Fatt Kor is it? That is what most people here call you, right? When will you be here? If time permits, it should not be a big problem to go to HZ. Actually, it is a nice place, kinda a good place for a change of the usual CP scene. Cad rides are cheaper too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Exactly, 一次不忠 百次不用

It's more painful to keep tangling on.
You are so right, once a thief always a thief or a leopard will never changes it's spots. 江山易改本性难移.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 18-04-2011, 05:21 PM
Samster

coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

PTR looking for u at the xian thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
[F 江山易改本性难移.[/FONT]

Old 18-04-2011, 05:32 PM
Samster

waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Uncle! How's your health? Hope your are well and kicking. Thank you for the information. Yes, Uncle PTR contacted me last Saturday.
Old 18-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster

Good;
still can kicks but less often now. hehe

Quote:
Uncle! How's your health? Hope your are well and kicking. Thank you for the information. Yes, Uncle PTR contacted me last Saturday.

Old 18-04-2011, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
KNN, I thought you have been there before? DO I have to bring you there? Just get a private car (RMB200/way) and you're there within an hour.
Fatt Kor is it? That is what most people here call you, right? When will you be here? If time permits, it should not be a big problem to go to HZ. Actually, it is a nice place, kinda a good place for a change of the usual CP scene. Cad rides are cheaper too.
KNN .... asked u bring me go .. u ah ji ah jor ....
fatt kor said go ... u said no problem ...
KNN ... fatt kor tua ke izzit ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks
ya lor ... he 跑路 until ppl have to look for him in other thread ...
Old 18-04-2011, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
KNN .... asked u bring me go .. u ah ji ah jor ....
fatt kor said go ... u said no problem ...
KNN ... fatt kor tua ke izzit ???

ya lor ... he 跑路 until ppl have to look for him in other thread ...
KNN,,,as if you have not been there and like you don't know how to go. When you see me, you always come here jee xiao seow me. Who tua ki me don't know leh! Maybe next time, when the 2 of you are here, we can do a comparision and then I will bring you 2 to a sauna where you can have orgies and exchanges ladies. This orgy thingy is very popular in HZ. In SBX sauna, there is a room with a round bed plus a regular queen sized bed. Since you like to know who's tua ki, I think Fatt Kor and you do the Orgies would be the best. I volunteer to be the director and cameraman.

I did not run road (跑路) lah! I was very busy at work and so happen that Uncle PTR called my HKG number which was left at home.
Old 18-04-2011, 06:10 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
KNN,,,as if you have not been there and like you don't know how to go. When you see me, you always come here jee xiao seow me. Who tua ki me don't know leh! Maybe next time, when the 2 of you are here, we can do a comparision and then I will bring you 2 to a sauna where you can have orgies and exchanges ladies. This orgy thingy is very popular in HZ. In SBX sauna, there is a room with a round bed plus a regular queen sized bed. Since you like to know who's tua ki, I think Fatt Kor and you do the Orgies would be the best. I volunteer to be the director and cameraman.
crazy man ... u go and orgy with fatt kor lar ...
me not into this ...

KNN ... me have neber been to HZ before ...
only been to DS once ....
Quote:
I did not run road (跑路) lah! I was very busy at work and so happen that Uncle PTR called my HKG number which was left at home.
next time .. u left ur underwear in HK and go to SZ lar ...
Old 18-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 15
achw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes, I still remember reading CK went to DS for one day and fast fast go back to CP. Wasn't happy with the KTV scene there.

HZ KTV should be better both in hardware and software I assume. Just need to make sure to choose one can bring back. Don't encounter problems later.

Quote:
me not into this ...

KNN ... me have neber been to HZ before ...
only been to DS once ....

next time .. u left ur underwear in HK and go to SZ lar ...
Old 18-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
me not into this ... KNN ... me have neber been to HZ before ...
only been to DS once .... next time .. u left ur underwear in HK and go to SZ lar ...
KNN,,,,,say lah! Never been to HZ tell me mah, next time, you spare 1 night for HZ or maybe 2 nights. I guarantee you will like the local dishes (food) there. All not spicy, mostly hakka and teochew (客家潮州) cuisine - 粤菜为主. However, like all places and cities in GuangDong, you will be able to find Hunan and Sichuan (湘川菜) cuisine as well as American brand like Pizza Hut, MacDonalds and KFC. Many cafes with free wi-fi and the standard pedestrian street.
Old 18-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
KNN,,,,,say lah! Never been to HZ tell me mah, next time, you spare 1 night for HZ or maybe 2 nights. I guarantee you will like the local dishes (food) there. All not spicy, mostly hakka and teochew (客家潮州) cuisine - 粤菜为主. However, like all places and cities in GuangDong, you will be able to find Hunan and Sichuan (湘川菜) cuisine as well as American brand like Pizza Hut, MacDonalds and KFC. Many cafes with free wi-fi and the standard pedestrian street.
great .... me cumming in mid may with my gal to try the hakka food ..
still deciding where to stay ... in 桥头 or 半山 ... now maybe can stay in HZ ...
which hotel in HZ is good ??
HZ have any tourist place or not ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by achw555
Yes, I still remember reading CK went to DS for one day and fast fast go back to CP. Wasn't happy with the KTV scene there.
oh yes .... fast fast run back to CP ..becoz the ktv system is different from CP .. gals have the option not to go out with u ...
which means there's a possibilities u will eat "vegetable" at nite after ktv ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1