The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-04-2024, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
So still worth to visit as a non regular?
Depends on what you want. I think she is one of the better vanillas. Cute girl. But if you are expecting anything further. Nah.
Old 11-04-2024, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-xuan-xuan/

No need much intro. She is on visitor pass so not staying very long

Visited her before in her last stint but she definitely tone down alot.

Looks: 8/10 cute syt type
Sensual: 9/10 FN no rush hand works
Figure 8/10 small and petite with a cute ass. Boob are good sizable

Good conversational and offer you drink as well.
Think she is leaving this week?
Old 11-04-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by goinginblind150 View Post
Location: central. discreet. good for those who drive cars, a few bus stops from nearest MRT. clean and tidy room
Looks: the pics are pretty close to actual person, had light makeup on. about 1.6m ish
Sensual: personally very good, YMMV
Massage: has prior experience, she can accommodate for stronger or lighter press

just came recently, still learning. do take care of her bros. do note that this is not the other landmine beibei, iykyk

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/beibeimassage/
Thanks for sharing MR. I am aware she is tiantian friend (Just RTC) and may be trying her
Old 11-04-2024, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofrei View Post
Thanks for sharing MR. I am aware she is tiantian friend (Just RTC) and may be trying her
To those bros who tried both Tian Tian and her, how do they compare with each other?
Old 11-04-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
naughtyMickey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuynaughtyMickey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealover88888 View Post
I recall sometime back that a bro mention this was a renamed ML used to be called X***x* , petit with a small tattoo on one side of her boobs. Can anyone else verify this? Haven’t been visiting recently
I verified for you le bro. HAVE om right side of the chest! If you didnt say I would not have noticed it as the room was dark.

Nice bod, good hdly. Overall: 7/10.
Old 11-04-2024, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros.

Anyone tried ?

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xiaoyu-local-massage/
Old 11-04-2024, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Maybe code red.....
Got code red smell ?
no, and dont think so
Old 11-04-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofrei View Post
the tian tian who gives a good bbbj? i was thinking if this was her rebooted profile as the pics look like tian tian's previous advert pics.
Old 11-04-2024, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some people here are funny. They come into a favourite massage girl thread, they see someone with a positive review maybe due to YMMV but they decide to take it out on you by reducing your rep and calling you OKT just because you have a different experience.
Old 11-04-2024, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Think she is leaving this week?
Not too sure. Text her. Think next week
Old 11-04-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ngng0620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Some people here are funny. They come into a favourite massage girl thread, they see someone with a positive review maybe due to YMMV but they decide to take it out on you by reducing your rep and calling you OKT just because you have a different experience.
Actually how does this rep points work? Haha. I just post and got zap to negative. And my post had to wait to be moderate before showing. Who are able to zap ppl? Moderator?
Old 11-04-2024, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Nothing surprising since this is a forum with points adding / subtracting feature. What's more curious is you have footprints in this thread dating back to 2022, so why suddenly make a fuss now over something you surely is aware of since long ago? Even negative points also can post here so why get so bothered about zapping.
Old 11-04-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Not too sure. Text her. Think next week
This weekend if I recall correctly.
Old 11-04-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Met up with this Yoyo recently.

https://sgbeautycastle8.com/yoyo-e-c...g-hj-bbbj-cim/

Location is a familiar old complex with some shops under apartments in Balestier - she's operating alone in one of the shops.

Looks-wise - yes the pics are her but as is de rigueur these days, add 5 years or so to the pics. Body is meaty/plumpish, as expected of a girl with boobs that size - definitely not the usual slim types I go for.

Very friendly and attentive lady - massage is almost non-existent but she shines at her sensual. Opted for BBBJ service - nice strength while blowing, patient and drained every last drop when I finally shot my load. A surprising bonus was that she cleaned me up and then continued blowing me and teasing... She then let me rest... and then did it again when she saw that the little general was getting a little soft. 2 or 3 rounds of this and she finally laughed and said she should stop teasing me like that and let me rest... Finally went to wash up and left a satisfied man, despite her looks not quite living up to the pics and body not being my type.

RTM - based on service, yes. The issue is there are too many others I wanna try.
cant believe its been so many years and she is still operating at the same area near JB.. can still remember her skin being super silky smooth with great roaming signal but sadly pricing not very worth these days
Old 11-04-2024, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just saw AnYi wc moment ”谢谢哥哥们的照顾 信息就不一一回复了”

Syt left the shore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1