The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-05-2024, 12:19 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 271 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
And your purpose of sharing this information ??

Any follow up actions taken from ML?? Who’s that person that “forget” money ?

In FL scene can only say blame the working girl themselves lor who ask u never collect upfront payment first ?
It seems that you have great potential to eat 霸王餐。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-05-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Aww no actions taken then? You posted on behalf of ML nothing much done also.
Oh wait I talking to an Unker XD.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 28-05-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
And your purpose of sharing this information ??

Any follow up actions taken from ML?? Who’s that person that “forget” money ?

In FL scene can only say blame the working girl themselves lor who ask u never collect upfront payment first ?
Hmm.. a real gentleman would never stoop so low as to abscond with the money. Also to collect upfront payment becomes kind of transactional and ruin the mood. At times, we tip accordingly if the service is good. Upfront pay then everything becomes one-dimensional. That’s why we choose the ML scene than go to dome 1 or 2.
Old 28-05-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

@theelife Hmm you go eat McDonald pay first before collection ? No? XD.

Then u answer this question lor, how to prevent future scumbags from doing service left without payment

Old 28-05-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
It seems like always 1 or 2 customer will forget money. As long as they pay up next time its good enough isnt it? Heard some pay back with interest too. But well there are also 贪小便宜 ppl ard also so not suprised. Heard got ppl buy food and deduct the food price from the final payment without ML consent too. Pattern really more then badminton.
Old 28-05-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 15
dman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
It seems like always 1 or 2 customer will forget money. As long as they pay up next time its good enough isnt it? Heard some pay back with interest too. But well there are also 贪小便宜 ppl ard also so not suprised. Heard got ppl buy food and deduct the food price from the final payment without ML consent too. Pattern really more then badminton.
If want to chiong, how can forget money one? Plenty of ATMs around. Regardless you are regular of the ML or not, this is not the way to treat your regular ML. These ladies for all the risk they are taking to provide will want to see the money right after the deed.
Old 28-05-2024, 02:15 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
If want to chiong, how can forget money one? Plenty of ATMs around. Regardless you are regular of the ML or not, this is not the way to treat your regular ML. These ladies for all the risk they are taking to provide will want to see the money right after the deed.
True, can always go to the nearest ATM, get the money and bring to the ml mah. All gentlemen will do that.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-05-2024, 02:22 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Aww no actions taken then? You posted on behalf of ML nothing much done also.
Oh wait I talking to an Unker XD.
Just to create awareness. This is a TKSS forum, dun talk this talk what? Only can talk about pussy n boobs?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-05-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just to create awareness. This is a TKSS forum, dun talk this talk what? Only can talk about pussy n boobs?
Create what awareness? You Raise an issue without provide information who the culprit…

Old 28-05-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
@theelife Hmm you go eat McDonald pay first before collection ? No? XD.

Then u answer this question lor, how to prevent future scumbags from doing service left without payment
LOL. That’s 2 different scenario. No point arguing on this. Hence, as mentioned a real man wouldn’t stood that low. Those are pretty desperate by having free joy.
Old 28-05-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

old news:
This 胖子 number one Singapore scumbag going around threaten / refuse payment after service with working girls.
Wow, how long ago?
That ML who took his face also smart.
Old 28-05-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Create what awareness? You Raise an issue without provide information who the culprit…
Tbh there's really not much u can do about these people, the only thing u can do to get back at them is to have the ml take pictures of their faces ideally in compromising positions(risky move though) then after they rtc, get someone to paste their faces all over social media saying how they cheong and don't pay up or stole $ from wl..let their wives/friends/relatives/kids know what kind of lowlives they are ..otherwise there's really no other way to punish them.
Old 28-05-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted post.
Old 28-05-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHeaven View Post
Sorry to back track abit...

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-linlin/

Went back to find this ML after some comments regarding her strip naked and bath together, i was buffered and arranged an appointment.

LinLin is a very sweet girl who really focus purely on massage/HJ only and i really have to say that she's good.

Went up the same place as before, she open the door with a smile. She directed me to the bath and she went to take towel. I ask if she's joining me but she firmly says she doesn't. And that's how this post came about.

During the massage, I thought she will be fully naked but Nope, as most regulars know she doesn't. She told me that she very sensitive and easily get hurt if not taken care properly. But her huge boobs are fun to play with and harass. I ask if i can zut , and she allows.

After that she move to the back and she begin her harassment on my brother. Her HJ is quite standard, but its enough for me to release my stress.

I hope this post will certify any doubts on her, and she really wish that it wont post any dismay on her.

Play safe bros.
Wait is this the same linlin as the one previously? I see the Mr on website is all dated 2024..
Old 28-05-2024, 03:07 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
To create awareness to all mls who are reading our forum mah. Let them know there are such idiots.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1