The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2016, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
antonioyeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Any members have contacts to intro . Will be going next month April 11 to 15.. any companions to intro
Old 07-03-2016, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
cuminamess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceang69 View Post
Got a bit lost in the threads above... I am going Haytai for the 1st time next week.

Any Bros care to share what is the best massage places and the going rates?

From what I gather previous thread, it's Pink lady for massage and zound to hangout. Any other recommendations?
Pinky lady is not as popular as it used to be before. And this is only based on my current observation against previous FRs I have read. Rates for a soapy is supposed to be about THB2,000.

They say that got another 'Turkish' massage place a few streets down. but I have yet to try it. Maybe next week when I am there.

Sorry, I am quite noob at this too. I have been to Hatyai a lot last few months for work but I never really explored until last week. But all the time I could squeeze for was just one round at pink lady. It took considerable effort to find the place.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I also have hold hand service
Oh!!
Which hand usually u hold?
Old 07-03-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

triplemmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any five stars hotel that can provide special massage service for guys and ladies? Bringing my scandal go this week and want to give her a surprise!
Old 08-03-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
justin88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros, i going Hatyai next month, anyone have any contacts of booking girls? Heard frm my friends said go there Wechat, have many girls, very easy. But all i dont know good or not, i looking for 30++, cos i not young also, good service, look okok can liao. Any bros kind enough can PM me, tks very much.
Old 09-03-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

internet100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HY is fairly easy. couple of ways to get...
1) lee garden plaza/pink hotel area (soapy/msg)
2) along nipatuhit 1/2/3 road (FL/msg WL)
3) few small alleys around that area. can ask the motorbike people to bring you around but beware of the tip starts from 50 to 500 so not recommend bros who lack nego skills
rule: don't go above 70
4) wechat you can find good ones and nego for free. if not, normal rate.

going rate is 500 short time to 2000 for quality. never go above 2000 unless it's 1 night
Old 10-03-2016, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by internet100 View Post
HY is fairly easy. couple of ways to get...
1) lee garden plaza/pink hotel area (soapy/msg)
2) along nipatuhit 1/2/3 road (FL/msg WL)
3) few small alleys around that area. can ask the motorbike people to bring you around but beware of the tip starts from 50 to 500 so not recommend bros who lack nego skills
rule: don't go above 70
4) wechat you can find good ones and nego for free. if not, normal rate.

going rate is 500 short time to 2000 for quality. never go above 2000 unless it's 1 night
U wait lah 500 for short time, maybe you handsome, can only nego 2 shot 2000 bhat
Small alleys? If I'm a newbie how I know where is it? And did the motorbike bring me to correct place?
Old 10-03-2016, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin88 View Post
Hi all bros, i going Hatyai next month, anyone have any contacts of booking girls? Heard frm my friends said go there Wechat, have many girls, very easy. But all i dont know good or not, i looking for 30++, cos i not young also, good service, look okok can liao. Any bros kind enough can PM me, tks very much.
Wechat lady going rate 2500-3000, this is what I get and many 30plus girl.
Old 10-03-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

internet100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
U wait lah 500 for short time, maybe you handsome, can only nego 2 shot 2000 bhat
Small alleys? If I'm a newbie how I know where is it? And did the motorbike bring me to correct place?
I'm serious, I just did it. You can get it too. It's literally f & go. If you want 2 shots, x2 then as simple as that. No fuss, decent 30+ on the streets (i don't know if being handsome do the trick but all street girls said the same price)

But if you want to sit down and choose type, then about 1000 to 2000 in shop.

It's a small area and the roads are all colorful with red, green lights you will know it's a red-light area you can always change places if you don't like
Old 10-03-2016, 04:57 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yes, the rate WAS 500/shot 3 years ago. No need tuktuk driver to bring you. The joint is inside a lane beside the 59 restaurant. I guess it's a joint for locals. I don't know if you can do the job at the premise or not. I brought the WL back to my room (10-min walk) with a top-up of 100 as tip and transport. WLs were between late 20s and early 30s. Wonder any bro there now can go verify if the joint still in business?

Btw Alladin girls still charge 600 to 700 for a happy ending.
Old 10-03-2016, 05:16 PM
Not Activated

sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Wechat lady going rate 2500-3000, this is what I get and many 30plus girl.
Nego for 2000. It's the going rate now. Even shop charge 2000 if there is no commission for tuktuk driver. Many SYT in wechat. Service wise is hit or miss. Unless you r young & handsome, or able to treat them with TLC, likely they will disappear after fulfilling you with 2 shots.

You want "high class" girls go to Kiss Garden after 9pm. 50 SYT available for your selection. Not sure about the current rate. Was quoted 2000 for ST and 3500 for LT.
Old 10-03-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
justin88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All bros out there, still nobody share contact nos of bookkng girl leh? Becos at least, u guys try already, so know their service. I really dont want waste my trip there, find 1 attitude one, xian all e way...really no mood.
Old 11-03-2016, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
iceang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
Nego for 2000. It's the going rate now. Even shop charge 2000 if there is no commission for tuktuk driver. Many SYT in wechat. Service wise is hit or miss. Unless you r young & handsome, or able to treat them with TLC, likely they will disappear after fulfilling you with 2 shots.

You want "high class" girls go to Kiss Garden after 9pm. 50 SYT available for your selection. Not sure about the current rate. Was quoted 2000 for ST and 3500 for LT.
Where is kiss garden?
Old 11-03-2016, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
iceang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was at pink lady today. SOP service. Paid 2300+200tips.

It's quite difficult to find, it's at Grand Pink Hotel lvl 3.

Not a lot of ladies today but they told me because mostly off today
Old 11-03-2016, 02:24 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceang69 View Post
Where is kiss garden?
Kiss Garden Home (hotel) is in the See Kim Yong area. (Nearby is the new market - Xin Pa Sat area. You may also want to check out the eateries and massage shops, including bathhouses here.) A tuktuk ride from Hatyai central to KGH costs just 20 baht. Every tuktuk driver would know the place.

On level 1 is the music lounge. At the lobby take the lift to level 2 KTV room. The lift door opens to the girls waiting lobby.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1