The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
very_horny is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Last night, I went down to GL, feeling very horny. A few days never PCC liao.. need some release. Was looking around, but didn’t see any girls that caught my eyes. Then I saw Mary in 1805 which caught my attention. She has a above average face, and a very slutty face. She had think and pouty lips, obviously meant for a good blow job, I knew I was in for a good time.

She was very chatty by nature and we talked quite a bit. But I was feeling very horny, and we proceeded to business soon. Inside the room, as we are stripping, my dick shot up to full length. I told her I was very loaded and asked her for 2 shots and she teased me by stroking my dick. Wa lao.. buay tahan... That means a consent.

Hitting the showers, she soaped my arsehole and dick well. My hands were all over her in no time: breasts, waist, hips bum, and pussy. She licked my nipples while giving me a handjob with the soap suds. Rinsing the soap off my dick and arse, she suddenly squatted down and engulfed my dick with her mouth. Wow, she BBBJ me before I could stop her. I tried to stop her, but she only ignored me and increased suction strength. Wa lao... her skillsa re really good. Her suction is damn strong and her tongue worked on my dick really well. really cant hold longer. I cum after 10 minutes.

She washed her mouth while I went to bed to recharge. In bed, she licked my nipples while I massaged her buns. Soon, My dick start to wake up again. She told me to stand up which I gladly did and she executed her killer AR. Wa lao.. never felt such a feeling before. Her tongue rolled over my sensitive area, making my dick stood at full strength. Fantastic... I quickly turned around and let her BBBJ again. Her swirling tongue movement and red lips rubbing against my skin made me nearly cum again.

I requested for 69 position and she swung her hips over my head. Engaged in this position for quite a long time. I could feel her tongue swirling around the shaft of my dick as she deep-throated me. Her hands were not idle; one hand gently massaged my balls while the other hand caress and poke my arse-hole. Once a while, her tongue stabbed at my pee-hole. I was in seventh heaven but as I cummed already, I still managed to hold back even though my dick was convulsing dangerously. I returned the favour by licking her pussy with a rapid pace.

Cannot stand it anymore and ask for her to ride me. The usual up-down hop, interjected with the occasional pussy grind. She suddenly said it's quite close to 45 minutes and so we switched to missionary where I finally cummed into her pussy shiok!!! After the fuck, she gives me very strong massage including several bone-cracking techniques. My body never felt so relaxed!!!

When I came out of the room, I could hardly walk. I had to sit in the waiting hall for nearly 30 minutes to recover.

Overall, I found her to be very slutty and a good fuck. Her BBBJ and AR was one of the best I have experienced.

Face : 7.5/10
Figure: 7/10
Height: 1.64m
Boob: 34B
Skin: Fair
Hair: waist length
BBBJ: 6.5/10
French Kiss: No french kiss
FJ: 6.5/10
A/R : 7.5/10
Old 10-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute
Ah Mei (1667)

Dropped by my previous regular joint at 1667 to catch up on some good old times with the OKT and spotted a sassy lass smiling at me on the opposite sofa... sweet! Boss asked me got any target? I "innocently" asked him if Singtel is still working, and he roared with laughter... Ok, nvm. Chose the sassy lass then. Hehe.

Hailing from Sze Chuan, Ah Mei is not particularly stunning in the looks department but she has a warm sunshine smile and great personality. When the door is closed, she set me down on the bed giving me kisses while carassing my little bro till MARIKI-TA. Very GFE!! As she was helping me to strip she suddenly grab hold of my dick from behind thru the opening of my boxer shorts and exclaimed in delight, "好硬哦!" like an innocent virgin experiencing her first time... Wonderfully erotic body-to-body raba raba was carried out in the shower room as she ensured all my orifices are zestfully clean.

On bed, BBBJ is slow and sensual kind and she makes sultry eye contact throughout the catbath, albeit a bit clumsy. Nice! As she is only 1 month old in GL, I flipped her round to demostrate what a real catbath is! Necked her and teased her swelling nipples while my hands grazed her body sensually on her erogenous zones... she began gasping and breathing heavier... Suddenly she said, "我对你有感觉!" grabbed my head and frenched me damn jialut jialut like a wild sex kitten releasing her inner fire!

"我还没做完呢!" I broke free from her frenchings and maneuvered my way down south as she held her breath in anticipation of what is more to come... With light flickering of the tongue, I began teasing her well-trimmed pussy till her clit swells and pussy juices overflowing on my mouth... yummy! Inserted a finger in to fire her G-spot and moved in rhythmic sync with every stroke of my tongueing... she was getting noiser by the minute and panting away as she threw her head back and grabbed the bedsheets in sheer pleasure... after a few more seconds, she let out a final cry of ecstacy and pushed my head aside as her body jerked violently in full display of orgasmic glory right before my very own eyes...

"你没事吧?" I teased her.

"天啊,我的脚都软了!!" she "protested" as she gave me the I-can't-believe-what-you-just-did look.... I just gave her an evil Harvest grin... hehe

Cap on and slid my fiery hot rod easily into her soaking wet love hole like hot knife thru butter. Ahhh...Ahhhh...Ahhhhh!! She cried out in deep pleasure with every thrust of my 215bhp, V6-powered hot rod that is accelearting from 0 to 100km in under 5.9 sec...*Piak! Piak! Piak!!* In missionary, doggie, spoon and back in missionary for more than 20 mins before finally releasing my seeds deep inside her... Phew! We collapsed into each other's loving embrace as we catch our breaths...

"我出了三次!你好力害哦!" she exclaimed and hugged me like a long lost BF. And there goes my ego over the roof... bwahahaha.

Name: Ah Mei
Origin: Sze Chuan
Previous profession: Cosmetic sales girl
Face: 7/10 (Light make up, great smile and sassy CFM look)
Body: 7/10 (Not as fair as other PRC girls but shapely enough)
Boobs: B cup
Catbath: 6.5/10 (new in this line so abit clumpsy)
BBBJ: 7/10 (slow and sensual type and she likes to look at the mirror when blowing)
FJ: 7.5/10 (passionate and engaging)
Frenching: Started with only light kisses but I guess I managed to turn her fire on... YES
GFE: 9/10 (Tricky for inexperienced bros!)
Attitude: 8/10 (Friendly and eager to please. Once you warm up with her, all hell will break lose...)
Old 12-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
She resembles the Media Corp Artist ...

WL Name - Yen Yen
Age - 24 Years
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Height - 1.6m
Home Base - L20H62 (House of Lorna)
Misc info - Younger sister of the once popular XO (retired) from the same house.

Look - 7/10

She resembles 45% like the younger version of the Media Corp artist, Quan Yi Feng and she also looks a little like the popular Malaysian Violet (now working in Pertain road fuckshop). I would not say she is pretty but she is certainly slutty & bonkable ... like her elder sister.

Bod - 7/10

She is slim, fair and petite. She has a faded tattoo on her tail bone. She said she used laser to remove it. However, it is not completely removed.

Tits - 6.8/10

Not for tits lovers as she only possesses A cupper assets but luckily pointy. Therefore, they're not entirely flat lah! Still got a pair of mole hill for me to fondle.

Shower - 8/10

She gave me a shiokado soapy body-to-body massage from back to front. She also gave me a wet and dry 3/4-deep throat BBBJ.

French - Disallowed!

She said she is not ready to french her clients even after working in GL for about 3 months or so. This is show stopper for me! She only kissed me on the lips twice.

AR - 7/10

Quite stimulating but too brief!

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

Not bad! However, lose up to her elder sis a tad.

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She gave me a reversed and frontal 3/4-deep BBBJ. Not as solid as her elder sis and my regulars. She also licked my penis shaft, testicles and scrotum.

FJ - 6.9/10

It was not a shiok bonk for me as she disallowed frenching. It certainly dampened my sexual mood by two notches at least. We only adopted gal-on-top & missionary.

Attitude - 7.5/10

She is hardworking & friendly like her elder sister, XO but lose up a little in the sexual skill versus her elder sis.

RTF - Unlikely ... Unless I gather that she is willing to french her clients. A couple of my regulars actually french me alittle on the first visit and became deeply & passionately on subsequent visits.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: She resembles the Media Corp Artist ...

Hi Bro Max_Priest

Thank you for your detailed FR. I always use your FR as reference.
I heard Lorna is getting some new girls in 2 weeks time.
I have RTFed Fei Fei (a new girl in 2062)
Not the prettiest girl, but nice enough for me.
Cheers.
Old 13-07-2010, 01:34 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post

Thank you for your detailed FR. I always use your FR .........
I have RTFed Fei Fei (a new girl in 2062)
Not the prettiest girl, but nice enough for me.
Cheers.
Bro, is Fei Fei pretty? Does she French? I am a sucker for SYT who frenched ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, is Fei Fei pretty? Does she French? I am a sucker for SYT who frenched ...
Hi Bro,
I did not french her... maybe I not handsome enough.
Pretty.. well... looks like to me though.
Cheers.
Old 18-07-2010, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

tried qian qian again recently but at her base,
was gd; she came, and told me to listen to her heart beat rite after tat managed to use the dentist chair with her.
will rtf soon
Old 18-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
lopakkou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
tried qian qian again recently but at her base,
was gd; she came, and told me to listen to her heart beat rite after tat managed to use the dentist chair with her.
will rtf soon
what U did on the dentist chair?
Old 19-07-2010, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pitlord is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Name: Shuan Shuan
House: 1805
Looks : 6.5 (Decent looks)
Body : 7 (slim body.. a little petite)
Boobs : C Cup ba
Shower : 7 (Cleans me thoroughly from top to bottom)
French: No !!
Catbath : 8 (Licks everywhere plus massage)
Hot/Cold BJ : 6.5 (She doesn’t provide BBBJ only BJ with CD… but she put her soul into the fire and ice treatment on my didi)
AR : No AR
FJ : 7 (Accomodating to different positions)
Attitude: Very quite and shy girl
RTF: Maybe only…
Old 19-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakkou View Post
what U did on the dentist chair?
oral examination and drilling
Old 19-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

VIVIAN LAI LOOK ALIKE SPOTTED,

I swear this gal is a dead ringer of Vivian Lai the ex-mediacorpse actress. Went to my reg haunt at L28H41 wanted to book newbie Xiao Yee but mamasan told me she went to "Tak Chek". Apparently it is some courses conducted by AV that all newbies to GL WH has to attend. So she recommended another house gal XIXI (pronounce as the chinese word poem and not as in the word west).

Anyway when she came out damn I was blown over by the remarkable likeness that she had to VL. Told myself die die must bonk a actress, well a body double also better then nothing.

To cut the whole story short, I just couldn't take my eyes off her through out the session and that make her self conscious cause she told me a few times to close my eyes and enjoy the BBBJ.

Well just a brief stats of XIXI:
Height: 1.56 to 1.6m (She is small build)
Boobs: B Cup (But plus point are those two eraser head nipples protruding prominently out).
BBBJ: 6/10 (Could do with a bit more suction power)
FJ: 7/10 (Accommodate on the various position)
Damage: CAT150
French: No (Only light pecks on the lips)
69: Yes (Pussy no smell)

There is simply something about her eyes that seems to mesmerized me. She is worth a bonk if there are bros out there who wants to fantasize about bonking a actress
Old 19-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
abba123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

short fr on 1805 wang fei

looks 7/10, slim, fair, quite gnd look,
ht 168cm
boobs B plus with protrude nips
french on the lips only
catbath 6/10 need to improve
ar she didnt do it
bbbj 8/10; good n hardworking
fj 7.5/10, did missionary cowgirl n doggie
rtf doubt so
Old 19-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
QuekQuek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR so bros bear with me.

Name: Ella
House: 1654
Looks : 6 (Average)
Body : 8 ( I like! Slim and tall 165cm)
Boobs : A Cup
Shower : 8 (Raba Raba all the way Shiok)
French: None
Catbath : 7 (Needs stronger flicks)
BJ: Quite good with lots of tongue twirling action but needs stronger suction
FJ : 7 (Accomodating, tried 3 different positions)
Attitude: Friendly
RTF: Maybe but have many more which I want to try first
Old 20-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Samster

Thumbs up WooHoo! She is a WILD one ...

The OKT of L2062 told me two more newbies joining the team sometime next week. I caught a glimpse of Wen Wen and Fei Fei ... Hmmm ... Guess who I will try first?

Anyway, here is a FR on Dou Dou as promised ...

WL Name - Dou Dou
Origin - Szechuan, PRC
Age - She refused to tell me, I guess she is about 24 years of age.
Home Base - L2007
Height - 1.57 m
Misc Info - She worked as a KTV Hostess in Guanzhou before her stint here.

Look - 7.2/10

She does not belong to the outstandingly pretty category but she scores on her X-Factor personality which I find it very appealing & attractive to me. I beg most people will not reject her upon seeing her the first time as she possesses some kinda sex-appealing & slutty looks. Her style & physical outlook reminds me of the retired Ava of L16WH17. Yes, one of the bro said that she got the Chilli Padi outlook is spot on! She should christen herself as Chilli in fact ... Hehehe!

Bod - 7/10

She is not tall and in fact very petite. I gave her above-average score because she has lithe and slim bod with minimum fats (almost none). She got the similar built as Ava. BTW, she has a faded tattoo on one of her thighs.

Tits - 7/10

She has A+ cup assets but in no way flat. They are pointy and she has light pale pink nipples. I wouldn't mind as I am not a big boobs freak ... Bwahahaha!!

Shower - 7.8/10

We frenched non-stop in the shower and she gave me a very stimulating soapy rub ... She also gave me a super deep-throated BBBJ. ShiokadOooo!!!

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Awesome! She sent me to cloub 9 almost instantaneously. SHe initiated to french me without prompting at all when the door closed behind us. It was more lusty than GFE ... Double ShiokaDooo!!

Cat-Bath - 8/10

Woohoo!!! Not for the weak hearted bloke! Try her to experience what I have gone thru' ... She has a lethal tongue that she put to good use here. Hopefully she treats every of her clients the same ...

AR - 8/10

She has a lethal and powerful tongue like a cobra ... It is narrow, moist and agile ... the flipping action of her tongue against my ass-crack really pumped up my sexual adrenaline a couple notches northward ... Awesome, man!

BBBJ - 8/10

Triple shiokadOoo!!! She gave me a 3 rounds of super deep-throated BBBJ. She used a combination of hands and her lethal tongue to work on my ultra hard and almost 100% pumped up manhood. She tried in vain to force a CIM ... Hehehe ... Luckily I am experienced enough to control my ejaculation. I definitely wanna bonk this slutty lass ...

FJ - 8/10

She has very tight and moist cunt ... Quadruple ShiokadOoo!! We adopted gal-on-top, doggie fashion, frontal assault and I fired off in the classique missionary ... Wooaff! What can I say ... It was certainly a SHIOK Bonk for me! No doubt about it, man!

Attitude - 8.5/10

Splendid!

GFE - 8/10

After the deed, she cuddled beneath my arms and stole light kisses on my lips ... Hehehe!

RTF - Am quite mesmerized ... But I'll try one of the L2062 gals first before returning for her for a sequel ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 17
dior1891 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WooHoo! She is a WILD one ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Anyway, here is a FR on Dou Dou as promised ...

WL Name - Dou Dou
Origin - Szechuan, PRC
Age - She refused to tell me, I guess she is about 24 years of age.
Home Base - L2007
Height - 1.57 m
Misc Info - She worked as a KTV Hostess in Guanzhou before her stint here.
excellent FR.

will surely try this Dou Dou sometime this week
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread