The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2011, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 14
ice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Thank you for the offer, I will try but I can't promise. I have work to consider and since it is a Friday so probably I can be there but will be late like 8-9 PM.
Bro, Hmmm.......I tot we r partying with Bro FGG on the 28th April tog with Bro SBX, ......... u having a preliminary testing round...
Old 22-04-2011, 04:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for the offer, I will try but I can't promise. I have work to consider and since it is a Friday so probably I can be there but will be late like 8-9 PM.
come bro, I dun care if it's 1am in the morning..........
Old 22-04-2011, 09:42 AM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
LiangPohPoh.

And I would like take this opportunity to apologies for my mistake; LPP being so childish; I (wrongly) assumed that LPP was a junior of my extend family. Infact, he was my senior. Both in age and by time of arrival to CP.

Please accept my humble apologies ( the wronged party only)....

thanks you.

cu in May...
He's ur senior ? now I am more confused.......:-(
Old 22-04-2011, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
He's ur senior ? now I am more confused.......:-(
bro fgg, no need to confuse la... it's jus a clone. let's chat on msn & move on ok?

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 24-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bro WKK and SBX,
We had decided to do our mid-year Senior Manager retreat in Huizhou for the reason of hot spring, mountain, and women... It would be on the 4th week of june. Will call on you guys.
Old 24-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro WKK and SBX,
We had decided to do our mid-year Senior Manager retreat in Huizhou for the reason of hot spring, mountain, and women... It would be on the 4th week of june. Will call on you guys.
Bro PF,,,,,I will place your itinerary in the back of my mind. Please advise how many bottles of Macallan single-malt Whiskey you need to buy from the duty free shop at the HKG/CN boarder crossing. Prior your arrival, please let bro SBX know the exact dates for he will make the hotel/transport bookings for you guys. FYI - his Lao Ban Liang is providing such services now. I have already shhown support.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 25-04-2011, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro PF,,,,,I will place your itinerary in the back of my mind. Please advise how many bottles of Macallan single-malt Whiskey you need to buy from the duty free shop at the HKG/CN boarder crossing. Prior your arrival, please let bro SBX know the exact dates for he will make the hotel/transport bookings for you guys. FYI - his Lao Ban Liang is providing such services now. I have already shhown support.
Good.. will keep LaobanLiang in mind but we need at least 2 big good class MPV to ferry us from Shenzhen. Last time she arrange a small car and not a professional one. There were 2 guys (a driver and a navigator) and we have to wait for quiet a while. We also need to book Kande hotel as well. As for the liquor, we would bring our own stock from Nanjing but... if you don't mind, might ask you to bring in few bottles of 18yrs Singleton.

We will use HZ as a base and might cruise to CP in one of those night.
Old 25-04-2011, 04:27 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wow if you really cruise by CP please don't forget to meet up with me. Long time no see liao.
Old 25-04-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good.. will keep LaobanLiang in mind but we need at least 2 big good class MPV to ferry us from Shenzhen. Last time she arrange a small car and not a professional one. There were 2 guys (a driver and a navigator) and we have to wait for quiet a while. We also need to book Kande hotel as well. As for the liquor, we would bring our own stock from Nanjing but... if you don't mind, might ask you to bring in few bottles of 18yrs Singleton.

It is a different story now. I am sure Lao Ban Niang will be able to arrange the correct vehicle for you to travel from SZ to HZ and followed by CP. As for the liquors, I do not think they sell Singleton at the boarder crossing duty-free shops let alone 18 years old whiskey. The last time, I tried to buy these, was the last time we met at CP which was, I think, 10 months ago. Anyway, I will be heading to SZ tonight and I will see if they sell Singleton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9002 View Post
Wow if you really cruise by CP please don't forget to meet up with me. Long time no see liao.
IF he does goes to CP, even if he forget to call you, I will call you myself to meet up and have kopi. No worries here.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 26-04-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster

Bro WKK, booked MF on 28th as I was told there's ur favourite playground. Wait a minute, remember u were saying ur coming on a friday, and that would be 29th. Pls confirm.
Old 26-04-2011, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:

Quote:
It is a different story now. I am sure Lao Ban Niang will be able to arrange the correct vehicle for you to travel from SZ to HZ and followed by CP. As for the liquors, I do not think they sell Singleton at the boarder crossing duty-free shops let alone 18 years old whiskey. The last time, I tried to buy these, was the last time we met at CP which was, I think, 10 months ago. Anyway, I will be heading to SZ tonight and I will see if they sell Singleton.

IF he does goes to CP, even if he forget to call you, I will call you myself to meet up and have kopi. No worries here.
Sorry, last 2 days busy fxxking around...no time to read . End of june i don't think i can make it to come,but lao ban niang can help to arrange. I will update more on HZ sauna and other tomorrow. Now going ktv with ice meltg and another brother. Hope that they can share their story then...

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 29-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 21
Coffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCoffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had some great cool fun with bro shibaxian. I owe him 3 days of FR.

watch out for some Huizhou recommendation for the lonely heart or MBAs' [Married But Available].
Old 29-04-2011, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 15
achw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping for your FRs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeepot12 View Post

watch out for some Huizhou recommendation for the lonely heart or MBAs' [Married But Available].
Old 29-04-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeepot12 View Post

Camping here too! Hope it's about KTV scene there coz i 'm going there beri...beri soon! Thks bro SBX for the contact and advice!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 04-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 21
Coffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCoffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Promise bro shibaxian to write long essays of the Huizhou exciting nights with him. I got be very long-winded on that. Plus with my oversea counterparts traveling with me, I have to be careful not to wander too far in the night. So my fun is not the super wild, just enjoyable. Don’t zap me for being long winded and not as fun as you expected. This is base on my expectations.

24th April – Sunday
Travel from HK hotel to Futain border at noon. Dragging my luggage on my left and carrying a laptop on my right shoulder with my camera bag strap to my back, I feel like I going to do reservist. After crossing over the border, waited about 5mins for the driver to pick me and my oversea counterpart who is also traveling with me. Headed to SZ airport to pick up another counterpart. Sat on the MVP for about 2.5hr to reach Huizhou. Check-in to KangDi hotel, with a nice lake view in-front. Spend 1hr staring at the lake before going down to the lobby to meet my entire counterpart for dinner. Finally got rid of them at 9pm, took a cab to meet with bro shibaxian at a KTV (those interest can contact him). First time meet-up with him so wonder he is tall or short, big or slim. He is very nice to pick me up below the building. A good hand-shake to introduce himself. Went up to the KTV, to start partying with him. The KTV in Huizhou start quite late compared to CA or CP. Bro shibaxian feedback it normally start at 8pm. The KTV deco is not the super good, comparing CA/CP @9/10 then Huizhou will be @7.5/10. Sound system, quite good. Anyway is a small KTV establishment. Bro shibaxian told me not to expect too much, but my opinion on the KTV is very presentable and worth to go.

1st wave of 7 girls came in. 4 of girls look are good. The have the woman looks rather than cute looks. I pick one with a very mature look compare to the other 3 girls with a younger looks. Her eyes are big and round. Nice pea facial shape. Big boobs. Slender legs. Skin tone, not very fair, more like sg girls skin tone. Play dices with the Djs (The Djs uniform is very sexy, look like air crew uniform plus their figure is simply too nice that make the difference. Not to forget the looks are so sharp, they can be the perfect vase that you can put at home to stare. ) I not being a good dice player, I switch to poker cards. Drank a few glasses of beer which is enough to get my small head taking over the big head. I excuse myself with my girl to my hotel for the night.

Cut the story short. We threw our clothes all over the place. Me peeling her dress and uncapping her B-cup bra, her pulling my jeans and underwear out and fling it out of the way for her hands check out my assets. Tingling touches to get my dick fire-up for some actions, I suggest taking shower together to clean ourselves plus also check every inch of her. With better lightings, I notice she is those with natural little hair. Very turn-on with that sight, with my dick head standing and her pussy lip clearly insight with some juice, we are ready for some action. Washing every inch of each other we step out of the shower to dry. She kind to dry my back and those hard to reach area, felt so blessed. I start to feel like I am have a romantic night in the bed. She unwraps herself and slip into the bed and waited for me to hug her. Caress each other with light kisses and hugs. Some soft moans enough to trigger the beast within to mate with her. The glitter pussy juice over her almost hairless pussy tells me she is ready for bonding. I move in-between her legs to get ready, she guide the rod to her pussy. Moving in and out was smooth and with her pussy feeling good. FASTFORWARD…. Few positions and I blew my load. Both of us grasping for air and slowing our heart beat. (Bring your own condom, there are only 2 caps. And not my favorite brand) Wash-up at the shower and she very automatically helping me to dry those hard to reach spot. Snuggle with me to sleep when I slip myself at the far end of the KING size bed. The gf feeling and silent tender care is so good that I want to keep her in my pocket and take it out when I need it. But I know that is not possible and is just for the night.

6am… I woke up, the alcohol level is gone. My dick is more sensitive now. And with my hand still cupping her boobs when we snuggle, I massage slightly and tried other motion to get her to arouse while in her slumber. Naturally she starts to wake up and respond to my needs. My hand move down south to check the water level. Slightly wet feeling, which mean I need to do better job to get her arouse. (Leave that to everyone own imagination). Soon enough I need to enter her and she is wet enough. Pump her quick, slow, deep, shallow is just so rewarding to myself. The soft moan and facial excitement tells me she is enjoying it. Unload everything and paused to let her hug me tightly.

Time to wake up for work, washed myself. I the type of guy that take a long time to prepare myself in the morning, I will just waste time stare at empty space. While I was checking my laptop, she washed up herself quickly and came out smelling sweet (used my Lux shower cream, sexy smell too.) Time is not on my side and lack of caps, I have to give up the thought of a quickie. Off I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, shave and style my hair. When I finish, she was quietly sitting there waiting for me and asked if I need her help to dress me. She just over-scores on the tenderness and gf feeling, too bad no bonus for that. Paid her and send her off by herself.

==============================
Quick Summary
Name: ???
Origin/State : China, Shenyang (I think so)
Looks: 7.5/1
Boobs: B+
BJ: yes
BBJ: she cap me before we went too deep
Finger: didn’t do that
Kiss: yes
Gfe: 9.9/10 (always room for improvement)
RTF: 100% if she still there and I can find her
Damage: 900rmb
KTV: ask bro shibaxian. Is f**king cheap
==============================

Day 2 & Day 3.... to be continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1