The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 28-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Just updated my "Anti virus" against the Tydecksa strain thou I suspect more will sprout up....
Upgraded and actvated anti-virus 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo
your crsytal ball also tells that Liverpool will overturn their luck next year... few more days to go...
I sincerely hope so . I also hope more goals will come in for our side.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 29-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

3 points off 4th spot with 18 games to play. I think we are still in for a spot. I'm sure the supporters of Chelsea and Arsenal will feel this is a stuttering season, just like us. If we can get 1-2 good players in from the next transfer window, there's a lot to play for. We seem to be having

Suarez's 9 match suspension might not be a bad thing. When was the last time he had a break? He was always involved in something between May-August, be it the World Cup or Copa America. Of cos if he doesn't have this 9 match suspension, we will be happier. Now that we can't do much about the suspension, it may be better for us to see things in a positive light. A certain Fernando Torres played the World Cup, Confederation Cup, Euro etc, got injured and is never the same player. Perhaps Suarez deserve a break before his body breaks down. We hardly have Gerrard this year (2011).
Old 29-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Perhaps Suarez deserve a break before his body breaks down.
Yes, Suarez needs a break. And AC needs his break too. With Gerrard coming back, Suarez's suspension allows Gerrard to fit into the team without changing the whole team.
Old 29-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Couple of reason why LS should not be made unavailable..

- where r the goals cumming from
- which individual player can dribble past opponents and run past them
- he always looked dejected when being substituted
- we don't have replacement.. Stevie is an att. Midfielder who scores frm outside the box

Resting Carroll? That guy made no contribution to be even on the 1st eleven.

But..but...fact is LS is suspended...so that's a fact now..fingers crossed .
Old 29-12-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Let's just compare our 2 strikers since thier arrival

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/...arroll?cc=4716

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/...suarez?cc=4716

Since AC arrival he is struggling to find his form at Anfield , whereas LS has settled in almost immediately since his arrival .

Till to date who gave the most contribution to Liverpool I think no need to say. We know who .

We are currently behind 3 points for the 4th spot but we can't rely on those teams above us to drop points. We must always be aiming for 3 points every game whether be home or away until the last game.

Can we get that elusive 4th spot ? Only time will tell. I hope that King Kenny will go out to get a good striker and a playmaker come January transfer window.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 29-12-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Suarez's 9 match suspension might not be a bad thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Yes, Suarez needs a break. And AC needs his break too. With Gerrard coming back, Suarez's suspension allows Gerrard to fit into the team without changing the whole team.
Agree here.

Sometimes it's deja vu on this website. Once we were worrying about Owen being unavailable, then Stevie, then Torres, now Suarez.

One thing Kenny has got right is that it is the squad, the people who are not playing, that will determine where we are at the end of the season. Andy may or may not sort himself out in this time, but we have still got good old Bellars, who has really impressed me. Suarez played in all our league matches including those we drew, so his absence will not be a fatal loss.

I'm always a broken record: let's look at those who can play, and support them. In the meantime, we can continue to give the middle finger to the FA.
Old 30-12-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

no doubt suarez has been v impressive in attack n commitment...however i hate to say this but suarez's finishing/goal poaching has been quite mediocre as well...think even suarez needs to work on his clinical finishing...

as for paying for more players come jan...if u were Henry/FSG wld u splash out more cash after already spending 35m pounds on AC n another 20m pounds on SD?...if it was me i wld tell kenny n comoli u got what u wanted already so go work wif them n let's c how things pan out till the end of the season...n if things continue in the same dismal way in front of the goal...then i think kenny n comoli hv to take some responsibility for this serious problem...no two ways abt it...

honestly if roy r rafa were still in charge i think there wld by now be an out cry for their heads after over 100m pounds spent on the squad n this is the result...kenny is a legend but i think there shall come a point in time when even such a status cannot protect him...saying that i really hope it shall not come to that...becoz for all the lack of goals this present reds squad must be given credit for playing exciting footie which at times has given me great pleasure n enjoyment...

if there was ever a time for Carroll to get his goal scoring boots on again it must be this week n the next...i stil lhv faith in u Andy so just do it man...

YNWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Let's just compare our 2 strikers since thier arrival

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/...arroll?cc=4716

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/...suarez?cc=4716

Since AC arrival he is struggling to find his form at Anfield , whereas LS has settled in almost immediately since his arrival .

Till to date who gave the most contribution to Liverpool I think no need to say. We know who .

We are currently behind 3 points for the 4th spot but we can't rely on those teams above us to drop points. We must always be aiming for 3 points every game whether be home or away until the last game.

Can we get that elusive 4th spot ? Only time will tell. I hope that King Kenny will go out to get a good striker and a playmaker come January transfer window.
Old 30-12-2011, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
no doubt suarez has been v impressive in attack n commitment...however i hate to say this but suarez's finishing/goal poaching has been quite mediocre as well...think even suarez needs to work on his clinical finishing...

if there was ever a time for Carroll to get his goal scoring boots on again it must be this week n the next...i stil lhv faith in u Andy so just do it man...

YNWA
Suarez has no problem scoring for Uruguay so I wouldn't say he needs zeroing, but he has been wasteful in the league.

Good to see your faith in big Andy.
Old 30-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If Carroll scores, I will sing 'Oh Carroll, I am but a fool. Buddy, I love you. Hope you can score two...'
Old 30-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Ok..was reading this article..maybe we should judge AC end of the season as how we did with our previous no. 7...not Kenny tough

http://thekop.liverpoolfc.tv/_Beards.../173471.html?b
Old 30-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 14
stardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud of

I sincerely do hope Liverpool will start scoring soon.
Old 30-12-2011, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Preictions

Liverpool 2 vs Newcastle 0
Old 30-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Liverpool 3 Newcastle 0
Old 30-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Another draw most likely. 1-1

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 31-12-2011, 05:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

turn out to be exciting game after bellamy scored to give liverpool the lead...

captain gerrard scored 3 to 1...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1