The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Don't go hatyai la...a lot of bombings..
Ya lah I already warned many times especially during holy month period.
On and off Hatyai and Dannok always a favourite target.

When I'm in Bangkok, Hatyai or Dannok I always siam parked motorbikes or vehicles.
The terrorists will use the low cost and old fashion method activation of bomb via mobile phone.
I will become very alert whenever I hear those old school ringtones from Nokia phones!

You've to see the destruction to understand how grave the outcome is.
It's no f*cking joke!
Old 12-06-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
yellow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros in Hatyai from 14th (Wednesday) to 16th (Friday) June 2017? wanna meet up?
Old 25-06-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by rredline View Post
Passed by Kiss Lounge today. Saw many girl sitting outside the lounge. A mamasan guided me into the lounge and quoted me 340B for a bottle of beer, is this price normal? Didn't sit down in the end. BTW, how to choose a girl to sit with me? A quick scan through during walk in but can't see clearly. Just need to know how the system work. Thanks.
If I recall that is what I paid also for big bottle beer last time I was there some months ago. They do not sell small bottles there. Also have live band and nice lounge
If you want girl to sit with just tell one of mamasans (dressed in black suit). They charge hourly about 200b+ if I remember correctly. But of cos it adds up when you have to buy lady drink for the girl and maybe mamasan.
Usually unless you want to lounge around and enjoy live band, best to just choose girl you and tapao

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
When I'm in Bangkok, Hatyai or Dannok I always siam parked motorbikes or vehicles.
The terrorists will use the low cost and old fashion method activation of bomb via mobile phone.
I will become very alert whenever I hear those old school ringtones from Nokia phones!
lol quite true. I also siam motorbikes and also Lee Garden. Almost all well known hotels fully booked for this weekend so when was booking my hotel for tomorrow check in, saw Lee Garden Plaza hotel still have many rooms but siam don't dare to book Lee Garden. Better to book other hotel slightly further away
Old 25-06-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Lee Garden Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
lol quite true. I also siam motorbikes and also Lee Garden. Almost all well known hotels fully booked for this weekend so when was booking my hotel for tomorrow check in, saw Lee Garden Plaza hotel still have many rooms but siam don't dare to book Lee Garden. Better to book other hotel slightly further away
Those extremists have a habit of hitting the same places repeatedly.

So many hotels in Hatyai.
No need to die die must stay at Lee Garden Hotel.

Life only have one!
Old 25-06-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute

and
Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
try these places.

2) The Post
Had dinner there before the start of the live band/music. Had the most fiery tom yam kung in my makan experience in Thailand. Also, katoey waving at you at pink lady area. Never my cup of tea. But a wonderful time with a fair nice ML from Sakura Grand Massage. Couldn't have hanky panky there but she agreed to come later to the comfort and free for all at my room at Centara. That was a couple of years ago.

Heard the popular Kam Eng makan has now dropped in standard and not cheep cheep anymore
Old 27-06-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi there everyone in hatyai....
Still alot of ahpeks , ahmahs ; families young and olds, walking here and there. Groups' tours buses ferrying and parking everywhere, notably mayflowers , diamond, former inter hotels.

Aren't these jokers not afraid of bomb explosions ??? ...... or just ignore them ??? ..... well , holidays got to go somewhere, the cheapest place.... still hatyai even with the shrinking ringgit !

Foods not cheap anymore and in the smaller portions too. Drinks and entertainments still aglore... but security are tight.....army scouts around....
Old 27-06-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Lee Garden Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Those extremists have a habit of hitting the same places repeatedly.

So many hotels in Hatyai.
No need to die die must stay at Lee Garden Hotel.

Life only have one!
These so called attractive places are crowded with food and eateries stalls and other stalls , teh tarik and what have you....
... Do you notice something ..... a sudden visible change...

Formerly these places are from and majority most of the stallholders are either thais or thais chinese ... once bombing started ..... ran away and exited for good... now .....but instead, ..... most of the places taken up by Thais muslims.... will they target the same , same place again ?? storm your brainpower !!!
Old 27-06-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

Arrow Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
well , holidays got to go somewhere, the cheapest place.... still hatyai even with the shrinking ringgit!

Foods not cheap anymore and in the smaller portions too. Drinks and entertainments still galore... but security are tight.....army scouts around....
Haizzz Thailand is no longer the value country that it once used to be.
Double whammy if you're using RM to convert to THB.

Lower income families who can't afford overseas holidays via air will see their purchasing power get eroded over the years.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 27-06-2017, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
gangban deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whats the market rate in hatyai nowadays?
Old 29-06-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
pj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai

To all senior bros & sifus,

May i know is buying those hotel rooms vouchers from those local town travel agencies, is the room rates similar to those you find website online for example Agoda ?

Your advise is most appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Old 29-06-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Arrow Hatyai Hotel Room Voucher

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj_soldier View Post

May i know is buying those hotel rooms vouchers from those local town travel agencies, is the room rates similar to those you find website online for example Agoda?

Thanks in advance.
Wow I thought we are in 2017 already and not 1997!
Still got people buy hotel room vouchers meh?
Online booking is instant confirmation, convenient and can collect loyalty points to redeem for hotel rooms.

Unless cheaper by a lot lah if not no point waste time go to travel agency to pick up hotel room voucher.
You must be old school cheongster 555.

Up you my 2 humble rep points.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 29-06-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj_soldier View Post

May i know is buying those hotel rooms vouchers from those local town travel agencies, is the room rates similar to those you find website online for example Agoda ?

Thanks in advance.
Buying from travel agencies with be cheaper, than you book online
Old 29-06-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
True from my personal experience.
Old 29-06-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Agreed with you. TC2 talked cock only. He long long never step into Hatyai.
Old 29-06-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

Arrow Hatyai Hotel Room Voucher

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Agreed with you. TC2 talked cock only. He long long never step into Hatyai.
As per my disclaimer I'm out of touch of Thailand mah.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1