The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
bushygeorge is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Name: Mary
Look : 7/10 simple next door gal type
Boob : 7/10 guess was 32B
Body : 8/10 better than some sgp gal,
Butt : 9/10 hard Perky butt with nice flesh.. Nice to tap my DIDI against…
BBBJ : 9/10 in heaven
Gfe : 8/10
AR : 9/10 for u to find out
FJ : 9/10 GF effect when fucking
RTF : definitely once i got my pay
Old 29-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
edhere28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Another new SYT on board!

[QUOTE=max_priest;5050045][B]WL Name - Fei Fei
Age - 24 years
Home Base - L2062 (House of Lorna)

I have read the FR from bro max_priest, quite exciting for the new syt in town. Have arranged my time to meet her after lunch.

Fei Fei is a syt from Wunan, China. She has arrived for a month plus, she told me didn't have an chance to have sightseeing in Singapore.

Looks: 7.5/10 sweet, beautiful eyes with nice lips and white teeth
Boobs:32A+ I guess with brown nipples, not really attractive for me, but is real and firm
Height: 1.55m

Shower: she has offered a good body massage and bbbj during shower with soft moan
Catbath: starting from my back, good and much better among the others
AR: she is very good for that

BBBJ: slow and enjoyable
FJ: any direction that I wanna
GFE: 100%

After the good time with Fei Fei, went to level one and paid, the lady-boss told me that next Wednesday get another two new gals will be arrived.

I told her that's good, but Fei Fei is very good to me already...
Old 30-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jimlim3112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
she not working today... so i called cindy instead. my first time after few attempts..this gal is one slutty Lolita not to be missed.

looks 9/10 slim, fair, pretty, sharp features, long golden locks. she came in micro black mini with black net stockings; u can see her black G string when she bends down..nose bleed. This gal is guaranteed to turn every head when she walks down any sg street, esp in her flirtatious and slutty manner. she is dolled up like a Crazy Horse act in her 8 cm heels and luscious red lips.
age 24 but looks like no older than 22
hgt ard 162cm w/out the heels
boobs ard B firm and perky
catbath 6/10;
ar 4/10 she not so into it
bbbj 7/10 got power got depth got some variety; in bathroom too.
frenching 8/10 she can initiate
fj 7.5/10 with some audio and she is responsive, rides first. offer to do put her black garters on for this..hehe
painting :shaven and looks inviting.
gfe 8.5/10 fenly and holds ur hand to led u to the room. initiates action once enter room n pre bath
rtf definitely yes...add to my moon, qian qian and mei zhi list.
Brother Steamer, is this Cindy from 1654A?
Old 30-07-2010, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlim3112 View Post
Brother Steamer, is this Cindy from 1654A?
if i not mistaken, she from 2837.
enjoy
Old 30-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Sexi_Boy is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks for sharing
Old 01-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Banker nite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's FR for below gem.

Girl Number : L20H38G09

Name : Cant remember
Looks : 7.5/10. Quite sweet.
Body : 8/10. Good tight body.
Boobs : 8.5/10.C-cups+(slight enhanced), with pink nipples. Fantastic when she puts them in your face. With a small tatoo on the left breast.
Service : 8/10. (a bit kind of time-watcher).Friendly and initiate to take off clothes etc...Accomdate to all reasonable request.
Shower : Good. BBBJ me in shower, rubbed boobs and her tight little butt over my dick.
BBBJ : 8/10. Good, but short.
FJ : 8/10. Request for heels with stocking on. Press her against the wall and thrust her standing doggy.Seeing her big tits pressed on the mirrors, dammed shiok. Rode me energetically on top and lastly requested for CIM while she is kneeling and suck my dick dry. Moaning very erotic too and she also like her own hair to be let down when bonk. This makes me cum even faster...
CIM: 9/10 (spit it on tissue)
RTF : Yes and this is my 3rd RTF.

When on the way out, saw another gem. Ask the OKT, he mentioned #11. Gonna try the next time round.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
angurvadal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feeling pissed off and went to Gland for a bonk...

Gal : Mei Rou - one of their house gal but cannot remember the no. Told me she been here for a month
Looks : SYT looks
Body - Small, curvy & tight
Boobs - a Big B cup, coupled with her small body size, it made her stand out among the house gals

The ACTION

Wash up - she did a good job in washing up, making me feel relaxed. No action in the bath room. Then the rest begins :

Catbath - nice feel to the way she did it, hard to describe.

BBBJ - nope, she did it wth cap, this is a let down for the nite.

FJ - nice & tight, i enjoy this part, i felt i was bonking a school gal....

Overall - 6/10 - can feel she is trying but still quite green to the trade.

RTF - maybe, just for the school gal effect..

Hope the above has been useful to the bros.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Is she Lady GaGa? Is she a Cabaret Dancer?

I have had her at least once or twice a month when she was pretty new to GL. I then stopped subsequently to try up new bloods. Today I RTF after more than a good 6-8 months ... To my pleasant surprised she can still remember. This session was simply spell-binding ... Non-stopped adrenaline pumping action-packed session ... Whoaff! I was almost drained at the end of the session!

WL Name - Cindy
Age - 24 years
Height - 1.65 m
Origin - Sichuan, Chengdu, PRC
Home Base - L28H37

Look - 7.8/10

She has sharp facial features. BTW, she has pouty lips like Angeline Jolie. Her looks seem to improve versus the last time I met her. I like her new hairdo most ... Lots of body wave ... Suits her features to the T. She looks slutty, womanly and very very sex-appealing. She looks like a Cabaret Dancer ... I suggested that she dresses like a Office Lady and goes with the latest IN nerdy black glasses. Today she dressed like a nurse topped off with a hair piece as well. However, it was a sexy nurse uniform which was a far cry from the nurse uniform one usually see in hospital. Her sexy white G-String was exposed wherever she bent down ... Hehehe!

Bod - 7.5/10

Nice and proportional physique. Slim and with very little fat even after working in S'pore for a year.

Tits - 7.8/10

B Cupper assets. I gave her high score b'cos they are very well-developed and she possesses pink nipples ... Very yummy!!

Shower - 7.8/10

Lots of erotic and stimulating actions. Try her to experience the sheer moment of TRUTH! She also gave me a deep throated BBBJ ... Shiok!

Cat-Bath - 8/10

Definitely not for the faint-hearted folks! She cat-bath me with her black lacy stocking and 4-5 inches stiletoes ... She wore the nurse uniform without lingerie ... Woohoo!!! I like, man!!

AR - 7.5/10

She tickled the surface of my arse crack only. No deep AR ... In fact it was quite stimulatingly done ...

Frenching - 8.5/10

A mixture of erotic and passionate french kissing ... We were very engaging wherever our lips and tongue met and collided in a world of lust.

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Deep-throated BBBJ was offered. I like a combination of hands-mouth-tongue action. She only adopted one position while BBBJing me.

FJ - 8.5/10

Awesome!! She was certainly tight and moist down south which I desire ... I bonked her with her black lacey stocking and 5 inches stiletoes still on ... We adopted gal on top, frontal assault with her legs lifted sky high by my muscular arms, and I fired off violently in missionary ... ShiokadOoooooah!!

Attitude - 9/10

Very good packaging on her part. I guess cosplay fetish folks would love this lass without a doubt. She would be even better if she could add more costumes to her wardrode ... I have already suggested Office Lady fashion to her ... She should also consider Japanese Gals school uniform and leather outfit with leather boots ... A La Dominatrix in action!

RTF - DEFINITELY Yes!!! I hope she can stay till her contract expires ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-08-2010, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 25
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Short FR

Just had Bobbi from L20H07 for dinner.

Very delicious and tasty .

Real SYT look. Slim and tall. Boobs size just right for her body frame

One of the best AR I had among all the PRC that I fuck

Solid BBBJ which lead to CIM and very drop suck dry

Frenching very passionate
Old 05-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
She is plain, demure and youngish ... Hmmm ...

Since bros Poolhot and HBK created so much hype over this newbie in this forum, I therefore decided to try her up although my personal buddie told me she is no big deal lah. BTW, bro Largeville (a.k.a. the bro who is very fussy over house cleaniness), L2007 has been renovated not long. It is in the league of L2033, L1817 and L2062 except that it has less vanity/erotic mirrors. However, I find it rather condusive for a good fuck. Its decor different from those houses mentioned above ... According to L2007 OKT, more WL will be joining her house soon. I just learned that alcohol is not allowed to be consumed in GL fuck shops whether it is brought in by the customer or belong to the fuckshop. If found, the fuckshop will face suspension.

WL Name - Bobbi
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 23 years
Height - 1.66 m
Home Base - L2007
Misc Info - She has been in GL only about 3 weeks.

Look - 6.9/10

She is plain (no makeup), demure, GND type and youngish. I won't say she is pretty but pleasant looking. She looks like she has just woke up. I told her she should put on some "Natural or Naked" makeup to make her look more refreshing. She has very simple natural black straight hair. She does not smell good before shower as she did not even wear any parfume. Maybe I am too fussy ... I am so use to my regulars who adore the above-mentioned girly stuff ... Hehehe!

Bod - 7.5/10

She is tall by GL standard, youthful and slim. She looks like those teenagers loitering around Orchard road.

Tits - 6.5/10

A cupper assets with brown nipples.

Shower - 7.3/10

She offered a brief hand-to-body massage with soap. Quite stimulating. I would prefer that she lengthens this session a while longer. We frenched in the shower but not very passionate. Perhaps I was still new to her.

Cat-Bath - 6.8/10

Not much action. Lots of room for improvement.

French - 6.5/10 (Initially); 7.5/10 (Later)

AR - 7/10

She was fine in this department but not the shiokiest AR I have experienced to date.

BBBJ - 6.8/10

She gave me 3 rounds of deep throated BBBJ. Not very stimulating as I felt some teething action. There is certainly room for improvement. My BBBJ standard is pretty high as I was spoiled by my ex-Malaysian regulars.

FJ - 7.5/10

She is very wet and tight down south ... I felt shiok even though the condom that she used wasn't thin. I did not bring my Special 0.02 Condom for this session. L1654A OKT would sponsor me a 003 Okamoto condom if I forget to bring one.

Attitude - 8/10

She is a nice and thoughtful lass ... I got nothing to fault her.

RTF - Not in the near future. I have to wait till she improves first.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 05-08-2010 at 08:51 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 25
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: She is plain, demure and youngish ... Hmmm ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

RTF - Not in the near future. I have to wait till she improves first.

Enjoy,
MaXx
calling Trainer HBK
Old 05-08-2010, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Went to 1612 ytd and tommy called Mary from 1805.
Looks pretty with good figure but service is so so only.
Step into the room, before I could do anything, she already stripped naked and just stood by the side waiting for me to undress.
Bath time sop. Her catbath is good though.
We only managed to engage in some small talk.
Cannot kiss and have to put KY.
The session is fuck and go.

Looks 7.5/10
Body 7/10
Boobs B cup 6.5/10
BBBJ 7/10
FJ 6/10
Old 06-08-2010, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Grinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Today felt horny so went to GL.. it was a traffic jam… But i don't care and i still went to L1805 as I heard there are some new girls there.
The OKT introduced me a few girls, all quite pretty leh. But I chose Xuan Xuan cos she looked a bit like my ex… who betrayed me and went for another guy… Time to take my revenge…

So we went into room, and we stripped each other and check each other out. Meanwhile i chitchat with her. After a while, we started frenching… and caressing all over her.. her boobs were an ample to hold and fondly…
Damn horny liao.. I stripped finish and she gave me a HJ as we frenched.. shiok… Then she bent low to BBBJ me.. great suction.. no teeth…

Next is FJ… She got into doggy style, as I stroke my hard on against her butt and pussy… Her butt was perky and I kissed and grabbed it..

As I inserted in, she let out a loud moan… I started slowly and gradally increased my speed.. she was drenched in a shot while, with juices flowing down her thighs… I couldn’t control my cum well and let go in that position… The feeling was heavenly…

Job done, so we went to take shower. After that she offered to gimme massage although she admit she never really learn before. I let her practise on me for about 5 mins, then later we just dressed up.

Height: 1.6m
Face: 9
Boobs: 6
BBBJ: 7
AR: Didn't try
FJ: 8.5
Kissing: Yes, with French!!
GFE: 9.5
Rtf: Yes
Old 06-08-2010, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

just want to write that I uncovered a hidden gem in GL, however found bro Max had a FR on her. I gave her higher marks.

House: L20H07
Name: Bobbi (22 days in GL)
Look: 8.0/10, no makeup, long hair, very pretty and attractive. She is innocent like a JC student.
Body: 8.0/10 (Height: 166cm, Weigt: 46 kg. She has very slim waist).
Boob: 6.5/10 (A or B- cup)
Shower: no action, just wash through.
Catbath: 6.0/10, there is room to improve
BBBJ: 8.0/10 (3 round, deep-throat, wet and stimulating)
AR: 7.0/10
FJ: 8.0/10 (tight and wet, very responsive)
GFE: 8.0/10

She is a pretty SYT. I feel just to bonk my first lover in JC. I think she will be in high demand soon.

Cheers,
Old 07-08-2010, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 14
Broker is one of the Best!Broker is one of the Best!Broker is one of the Best!

Feeling a bit itchy today after reading all the FRs and headed down to L20H05. Actually wana go to L18H05 but anyway wat the heck...just needed to release.

Ask OKT to intro a GFE SYT to me and he made a couple of calls and 4 ladies were "summoned" from another house. Chose the most oriental looking chick among them by the name of Shuan Shuan. She came to Spore for a mth and only started work at geylang for 10 days.

We then proceed to the room...room was huge with a round circular bed and 4 mirrored walls. After we chatted, realised she is only 22 yrs old. As i looked closer at her...she really reminds me of those imperial concubines from the dynasty period. Big eyes, oriental small face.

Name: Shuan Shuan
Face: 7.5 (feel like back in time in imperial china..lol
Tits: B+ (hmmm....nipples are brownish red...unqiue..i like)
Height: 158cm
Body: SYT body, slim with veri slight tummy
Catbath: 7 (licks everywhere...AR available but did not try)
BBBJ 8.5 (my type of bbbj...slow, teasing and sensual. Look at u in the eyes)
FJ- 8 (she likes to look at herself in the mirror when i xxx her...turn on)
Painting: did not try but i think available
Kissing: No
RTF: Yes...coz i like her slow BBBJ and imperial china look! LOL

Above is base on my own opinion. Plse upz my point if u enjoy wat i wrote.

Have fun bros!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread